login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚Anthony Robbins - Life Is Answered Prayer ...1

(whoops never got back here to revise) well there’s always this year(:

Begin to live as though your prayers are already answered. Anthony Robbins

• How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I’m committed to? by Anthony Robbins.
    “God’s wealth circulates in my life; God’s wealth flows to me in AVALANCHES of abundance; all my needs, desires, and goals are met INSTANTANEOUSLY by infinite intelligence; and I give thanks for ALL of my good now and for ALL of God’s riches, for I am ONE with GOD, and GOD is Everything!” Anthony Robbins

“How can I appreciate…even more…all of the love and guidance that is inside of me right now…?” (Tony’s Primary Question)

•  From Anthony Robbins -The Key to Personal Power
      Anthony Robbins’ morning power questions
      1. What am I happy about in my life now?
      What about that makes me happy?
      How does that make me feel?
      2. What am I excited about in my life now?
      What about that makes me excited?
      3. What am I proud about in my life now?
      What about this makes me proud?
      4. What am I grateful about in my life now?
      What about that makes me grateful?
      5. What am I enjoying most in my life right now?
      What about that do I enjoy?
      6. What am I committed to in my life right now?
      What about that makes me committed?
      7. Who do I love? Who loves me?
      What about that makes me loving?

“All I need is within me now
and I have the courage to see it through.”

“Every day and in every way, I’m getting better and better;
Every day and in every way, I’m getting stronger and stronger.”

“I love my life and I am so blessed.”

• EXAMPLES OF MOVING-TOWARD VALUES by Anthony Robbins
  • HAPPINESS
  • LOVE
  • SUCCESS
  • HEALTH
  • INTELLIGENCE
  • POWER
  • GROWTH
  • CONTRIBUTION
  • AFFECTION
  • HUMOUR

Marianne Schnall: I think a lot of people at times see themselves as a passive recipient of whatever life brings, rather than realizing that they are in control of their own destiny. What would you say to wake people up to their own power, their own sense of control over their lives?

Tony Robbins: Well, I think you have to acknowledge, everyone has to acknowledge that we aren’t in control. We have influence. We’re not in control of the external world. It doesn’t matter. The idea that we’re puppets or that we’re victims, comes from the fact that people look around and they focus on the fact that there’s so much they can’t control. But if you look at anyone who has great well-being, anyone who has a sense of impact, anyone who leads, whether it be a mom leading a family or a person leading a business – the thing that makes them different than everyone else is they understand there are two worlds. The external world which I can influence and the internal world which I do control. And that internal world is where you have to master yourself. And I think that whatever your story is, whatever your core belief system is, you’re going to find a way to support it.

If I said to you right now — I’ll do this in a seminar, I’ll say, look around the room right now and I’m going to give you a quick test and I want you to notice everything that’s brown. Every single thing that’s brown. Look behind you. Look around you. Try it right now wherever you are. interview in full

For more information about Tony Robbins as well as a schedule of his upcoming events and seminars, visit www.tonyrobbins.com.

Marianne Schnall is a widely published writer and interviewer whose writings and interviews have appeared in a variety of media outlets. She is also the co-founder and executive director of the women’s website and non-profit organization Feminist.com, as well as the co-founder of the environmental site EcoMall.com. Her new book, based on her interviews with a variety of well-known women, is titled Daring to Be Ourselves: Influential Women Share Insights on Courage, Happiness and Finding Your Own Voice.!~ Follow Marianne Schnall on Twitter: www.twitter.com/marianneschnall
~MORE: Oprah Tony Robbins Spiritual Development Life Coaching Self Help Tony Robbins Motivation Tony Robbins Interview Life Purpose Huffington PostCopyright ©2014~

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony Robbins’ Famous Quotes:

“Begin to live as though your prayers are already answered.”

“What is an Extraordinary Life? A life of meaning, a magnificent life, a life of joy, happiness, love, passion, success, and fulfillment. Life experienced on your terms.”

“People are bigger than anything that can happen to them.”

"The words that we attach to our experience become our experience.”

“What you consistently speak with emotional intensity, you will experience, you will create, and you will become. The words that you speak with emotional conviction become the life you live – this is your heaven or this is your hell.”

“There are no unresourceful people, only unresourceful states.”

“There are no failures, only outcomes. As long as I learn something, I am succeeding.”

“The Art of Fulfillment is the ability to experience not only the thrill of the chase, but also the magic of the moment, the unbridled joy of feeling truly alive.”

“Ultimately the way to win the game of life, is found in only one thing: Our ability to choose meaning in any life circumstance. Become the master of meaning and you master your life.”

“The Past does not equal the Future.”

“Forgiveness – this needs to be our greatest skill. The way to get good at forgiveness is: to be thankful for all the little things you see in the other person.”

“The quality of your life is in direct proportion to the amount of uncertainty that you can comfortably live with.”

“It is in the realm of uncertainty, that your passion is found.”

“The only thing keeping you from getting what you want is the STORY you keep telling yourself about why you can’t have it.”

“The most powerful force in the human psyche is people’s need for their words and actions to stay consistent with their IDENTITY – how we define ourselves.”

“What we link to pleasure and what we link to pain determines our destiny.”

“Your biggest problem, is that you think the current problem you’re facing is your problem…”

“The 2 master skills of life are: The Science of Achievement and The Art of Fulfillment.”

“Lasting fulfillment is attained only through gaining insight into the core of our human nature, unleashing the power to understand, appreciate, and enjoy our lives at the deepest level.”

——————————————-
Tony Robbins’ Incantations:

Remember, incantations are expressed with emotional energy, intensity, and conviction, which is also known as being in a “Peak State.” It’s best to do your incantations while standing, or even better while jogging or working out; and say them out loud. Doing so will help ensure that the meanings and the intentions of the words you’re uttering become locked into the nervous system and sink deeply into the subconscious mind, bringing about lasting and powerful life-changes.

————————————

Decision is the ultimate power. Decisions shape destiny.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I will take this Tony Robbin’s snippet of genius with me throughout my day:
How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I’m committed to?

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka's post:

(:

that is a very very good thought for the day.

Like this one too just spotted:

Lasting fulfillment is attained only through gaining insight into the core of our human nature, unleashing the power to understand, appreciate, and enjoy our lives at the deepest level.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content