login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Autumn'20★★NEWEST ★★ In the moment-Gratitude˚ Thread

Raise your vibration with great ease, list what you are currently grateful about in this moment, and come back often... when you desire.... and do some more(:

42d2007b8aafcd61453694812110d78b.jpg

naturallife

related threads in process

thread-Autumn'20★★NEWEST ★★ THE MOST VALUABLE THING IN THE WORLD

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I am grateful for being home from work, I am grateful for the good people I connected with today & most days. I am grateful for being healthy, and loved. I am grateful that I love... and Am love. I am grateful, I love to create. I am grateful I know what I love , and allow what I love in my world.

I am grateful I support others with kindness. I am grateful I care about myself and others.

I am grateful I focus on what is going to make an upbeat energetic difference in my life, and often with people, places and things I allow better... best with

I am grateful for my health and my family, my adult children...

I am grateful for my faith... I am grateful for living in a nice, safe, warm home. 

I am grateful for peace in my heart and my mind...

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post: I am grateful you have visited and to hear you share of your gratitude. HAVE A LOVELY DAY💕

In this moment, I am grateful for the people who have genuinely been themselves, allowed me to myself, and enjoyed the reciprocity.

In response to ♡ ˚ AllowingBetter...Best's post:

Thank you for putting up this thread. Its very useful and in this moment, its very structural!

I am very grateful for having time to pause and see my self and my living situation in context of function. I'm moving and am taking a brief hiatus of 4 to 6 weeks from covid.

Im grateful that all of my stuff is in storage, its in a secure location and I have time and ability to make the most of this time by daily exercise and a lot of online training and sending out resumes and preparing every measure for my next best step. I'm grateful that I can get a safe place to stay where I can shelter in place and be safe from covid. 

I'm so grateful for so many things... my 2 tiger cats, and their love and affection!  I love and am grateful for all of the plant and animal kingdom... and mineral kingdom... 

I am grateful for the gift of faith... I am grateful for new friends and joyful giggles! I am grateful great music and talented people who produce it! And- grateful for healing related to music... thats especially potent to align music with life lessons...

I am exceedingly grateful for a recent healing miracle that manifested in 3/2020 and how this is still allowing for the evolution of growth in other collateral capacities. 

I am grateful for hope in all things. 

"With God, all things are posdible."

And God is faithful!

Wishing All of Bmindful the best on all levels.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

THIS IS THE EPITOME OF 

GLORIOUS !

I am grateful for the ability and desire to utilize what works well for me.

I am grateful for the people I encounter which have reinforced what I needed to help my understanding of what I truly value and what isn't appealing.

I am grateful for everything- because I Am prospering from it  all!!!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content