login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Autumn'20★★NEWEST ★★pg1-˚Harmonious-Ease, Joyous, Playful, Flowing Productivity Pace

Harmonious, Joyous, Playful, Flowing Productivity Pace

related thread-Autumn'20★★NEWEST ★★pg1-˚List Today's '3' favorite productivity quotes!

Love this one below by Bright Angel:

What if you could simply imagine doing EVERYTHING that you choose to do, from a spirit of playfulness, healthy intent and curiosity? What if this were your default approach, that you liked best and chose the most for yourself?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   I AM truly joyous and I AM fun energy for my inner child to enjoy.

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I turn frustration into fascination.→   This is a great moment to permit another great moment. Love how I do that!  →   I have clear focus on what creates my joy, and I allow that at will. I love how I do that too.  →   I always remember I AM a POWERFUL Co-Creator, and I joyously take part in creating my own reality.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

In a powerful way, I AM constructing plans which are beyond my most joyful and perfect desires. I AM good!

f09784755ec2631bf2ddf360b99e4217--fitnessmotivation-wise-words.jpg

At will, I AM doing what needs doing, and all is a piece of cake!

I pace myself with the harmony of my spirit place. This is ideal flow! Time stops for all I do and all I AM.

———>I am completely grateful and appreciative for this powerful moment of time. Each moment is my powerful moment of time.

☑ → I love how I can take any important task or project and it becomes simplified and fun to my inner soul’s satisfaction.

☑ ———> I am enjoying my willingness of the thoughts, feelings and activities which so wonderfully create my best life.

☑ → Wow! I have created a completely organized understanding of the solution I have desired.

☑ → I allow playfulness in my activities, giving me a greater flow of ideas, spiritual connections, Divine guidance and energy. →

I AM YES ENERGY, I am deeply inspired and joyfully engaged with a delicious life!

In a powerful way, I AM  ALLOWING PERFECT plans which are beyond my most joyful and perfect desires. I AM good!

• I begin. I continue. I trust The Process. All is amazing!!!!!

• I CAN FEEL MY MOOD RISING 
        • LIFE IS GOOD AND IT'S ONLY GETTING BETTER
        • I CAN FEEL MY VIBRATION INCREASING
        • GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING TODAY
        • I DO EXCELLENT WORK AND I ATTRACT EXCELLENT ENERGY
        • I EXPECT GOOD THINGS TO HAPPEN
        • ALL I SEE IS KINDNESS, PROSPERITY AND PEACE IN MY WORLD
        • TODAY I SEND THE VIBRATION OF LOVE AND KINDNESS WHEREVER I GO
        • related thread

cycle-of-completion-300x289.jpg1515283800?v=1

love this one below by Bright Angel:

What if you could simply imagine doing EVERYTHING that you choose to do, from a spirit of playfulness, healthy intent and curiosity? What if this were your default approach, that you liked best and chose the most for yourself?

I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything I am in control of my health and wellness. I am always successful because success is a divine quality of spirit, and spirit is what I am I am inspired to write my creative truth. 

→   My day is a blueprint for all that I love and appreciate.  →   I AM YES ENERGY, I am deeply inspired and joyfully engaged with a delicious life!

• -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All clocks run at perfect speed for me.

→   My understanding is deep and concise. I am intelligent and powerful. Ideas come to me easily and prosper me.  →   BY ALLOWING BETTER, I RECEIVE A BETTER BEST!

• -I Am an ingenious co-creator of my own energy and energy level. I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being spirit centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired.
      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!
          • I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display
            • -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am firmly but calmly centered in this moment.
                • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful. When I feel weak I remember I AM strong.  →   The joy in my life is overflowing. My life gets better all the time.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content