login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

summer 20-present★★NEWEST★★affirmation question for everyone

I would like to ask, are you utilizing the site for its incredible capacity to help you build your favorite affirmations?

My favorite thing to do is to rearrange my affirmations right on my affirmation page, &/or at home- to create the energy I’m allowing to ‘take me higher’

How are you utilizing Bmindful's gold mine of a positivity resource?

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I must admit I am not utilizing Bmindful to build my favorite affirmations or positivity resources. Many years ago I was at a low point in my life after my divorce. After about a year of being depressed and feeling sorry for myself I began making a list of positive affirmations I read and said to myself every day. Those affirmations brought me back to life. So I kept them hidden to myself. Years later I stumbled upon Bmindful. So I took out my list and posted just a few of my favorite ones as my affirmations. Of course I have added some from Bmindful but I still hold close just a few compared to many users. 

I can’t explain why I haven’t expanded and utilized the site more than I have. It has brought me to a higher level of consciousness and spirituality, not to mention the many positive personal relationships I have developed from using Bmindful daily. I am a very frequent user. There is hardly a day when I am not checking in multiple times to read the forums and recent affirmations. 

I can say with every confidence that there are many, many positive resources(forums/threads) that are well worth your investment in time to explore and assimilate to meet your needs. I’ve even created a few myself. 

I will open my heart and mind to explore and contemplate 🤔 thoughts of others more closely. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to respond, Poppy.

That was a powerful example you shared of how your affirmations created a beautiful transformation, "higher level of consciousness and spirituality", especially at a time you needed something helpful the most.

I respect the different way everyone uses/responds to affirmations. 

I also respect your willingness to explore different views and your openness to what comes your way as possibilities. That is another reason I love Bmindful!

a handful of affirmations I had around my home which I gave to my hubby as a gift in 2014

I believe I'll re-gift them to him, myself and anyone else who feels benefit(:

I am open and receptive to blissful knock my socks off miracles in every area of my life.

I am totally powerful in determining my life and happiness, and I easily do that

I am totally powerful in my own thinking

I can get a benefit from anything that occurs

I am already prepared for anything as a Karate master of life

I AM love.

• I have so many examples of how I utilize my affirmation gift of a discipline - giving them as gifts is just 1(:

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content