login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

summer★★NEWEST★★InspirationFor Ease˚...1 (the one thing)

still creating here-feel free to add related material(:

I have always loved the quotes from a book called The One Thing.

Just (very) lately, I've incorporated these ideas in my everyday life... and I believe I've come across my answered prayer!

It's so simple.

The best things are!

I Build, Play, Dance & Live0d90ec66155d1e5fa6fb0bf3fe382094.jpg

I automatically, mindfully, enjoyably and easily

complete what will benefit my whole life in the best of ways.

Feels So Great To EasilyGetThings Done -Affirmations, Intentions & Quotes

for some its getting started, for others it is continuing, and sometimes its a combo-when it comes to task completion.

So whether its with an occasional 'creation' of our own with a resource issue-(time, money, energy, focus)... or more... lets get things done... have fun in the process, and feel ourselves moving forward as we know we love!

(and yes, I repeat affirmations & quotes that fit .... Some things do better better better with repetition)

(:

Quote fromThe ONEThing “My goal is no longer to get more done, but rather to have less to do.” -Francine Jay

Quote fromThe ONEThing "We are kept from our goal, not by a clear path but by a clear path to a lesser goal" Robert Brault

Quote fromThe ONEThing " There is an art to clearing the way the clutter and focusing on what matters. It is simple and transferable. It just requires the courage to take a different approach" George Anders

OneThing.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

“What I give too much attention to becomes my reality. This is going to be fun!!!” More affirmations in process:

I really like having this gentle structure in my life. All gets accomplished and I just feel better better better with each passing moment.

I like how I choose to do what needs finishing and  feel so  good about myself and my everyday life.

related threads coming soon!

79e2745959ca176aac29ddbff068c69a.jpeg

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSXZiFn6pAoqDaQvsYzCSJ50_e3JGJTYeC8dQ&usqp=CAU1238508254-Thought-For-The-Day-The-quickest-way-to-do-many-things-is-to-do-one-thing-at-a-time.jpg

• “What’s the one thing you can do now such by doing it, everything else will be easier or unnecessary.” – The one thing.04dbf5be65b447605fa8979e52356cff.jpgWhen we know something that needs to be done but isn’t currently getting done, we often say, “I just need more discipline.” Actually, we need the habit of doing it. And we  need just enough discipline to build the habit. – Gary Keller

See the source image

I Am

I Can

I can choose to feel good about myself.

I Have 

I have ____________________

My-days-are-peaceful-shiny-and-bright-positive-affirmation.jpg

I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm, complete, focused, strong and healthy.

link

I-can-hear-my-heart-positive-affirmation.jpg

Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.

• ~

Affirmations I created for allowing the best of me to get the best done:

My  Dearest Journey,

So good to connect with you today!

Automatically, mindfully, enjoyably and easily I complete what will benefit my whole life in the best of ways.

Thank you! Thank You! Thank You for   → allowing me to easily confess:I AM clear on how I will proceed for my beloved tasks today.

• ~

I am able to listen to my heart and to my most inner desires! I am able to follow my dreams; and I do follow them daily! I can hear my soul; and I can talk to myself in a positive, encouraging way! I know what my most deep desires are! I encourage myself! I support myself! I listen to my heart and find joy even in the simplest things of life! My heart knows what I want! My heart knows what I need! I listen to my heart; and I achieve peace and success! (affirmationsonline)

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content