login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

summer★★NEWEST★★ Reading&WritingPg1-quotes/links/thoughts

Quotes which add to your personal development... which include reading and or writingglasses-books_icon-icons.com_49292.pngshelf-books_icon-icons.com_49277.png

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQw_f3Hl2dwVXlt9q2zJzV1-9Y_g6lEmJprQA&usqp=CAUthread★Thoughts on Wonderful  Writing

thread★Guide to Free Writing (Easier than Meditation)

thread★Writing Daily For Ourselves

thread-★Writing It Down Ignites All Wonderful Things

thread★★ For ALL Writers- Inspiring Affirmations Quotes Intentions

thread-★˚Getting Better All The Time[ Adult Brain]

thread★Writing Is Affirmative Action(:

to be continued...

thread★★a Good Day To GO FOR IT! {Allowing The Steps That Work}

thread★★Writing While In The Flow- Quotes & Intentions

thread-new★★Action Steps- Actionable Inspired Energy -PROACTIVE momentum

☑I   approve of my purposeful right-thinking

☑→   I NOW CHOOSE TO BALANCE ACTION AND RELAXATION IN MY LIFE.

☑I know now that I really can achieve any goal that I set for myself ! I set goals, I write them down and I  achieve them. I  am  taking action, right now, today to achieve them.

☑My skills  and abilities have reached a higher level than I have ever allowed before.I appreciate my talents and utilize them where they serve best.

→   I can envision the many levels of a project, begin easily, and complete magnificently.  →   I am always aware that being a loving person is the most direct path to peace and happiness in my own life.  →   I am a strong healthy beautiful soul  →   Wow! I have created a completely organized understanding of the solution I have desired.

thread-new★★Action Steps- Actionable Inspired Energy -PROACTIVE momentum

standing, open, book Icon

“My inner circuitry is programmed for delightful ease and awesome prosperous results.”

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

READING-AND-WRITING.jpg

Journal+of+Quotes.jpg

—Brian Tracy quote   Read an hour every day in your chosen field. This works out to about one book per week, fifty books per year, and will guarantee your success.

•  

Read 20 pages to start the day.

I usually wake up, drink a glass of water, write down 3 things I'm grateful for, and read 20 pages of a book. For the last 10 weeks, I have followed this new habit. As of today, I'm 100 pages into my 7th book. At that pace (7 books per 10 weeks) I'll read about 36 books in the next year. Not bad.

-Read 20 pages to start the day (by Janes Clear)James Clear, Blog

How to Read More: The Simple System I’m Using to Read 30+ Books Per YearJames Clear article  

• These 3 Pages Might be Your Key to a Clearer Mind, Better Ideas and Less Anxiety

What are Morning Pages?

Morning Pages are three pages of longhand, stream of consciousness writing, ideally done first thing in the morning.

There is no wrong way to do Morning Pages– they are not high art. They aren’t even “writing.” They are about anything and everything that crosses your mind– and they are for your eyes only. Morning Pages provoke, clarify, comfort, cajole, prioritize and synchronize the day at hand. Do not over-think Morning Pages: just put three pages of anything on the page…and then do three more pages tomorrow.

• thread★What are you reading now?
  • THREAD★★We Love To Read, Share & Bookmark

•  

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content