login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★God is not out to get you!

I have been thinking about this for a long time. During the day I’ve received many email messages telling me to forward religous messages giving you scriptures and laying guilt on you. My thoughts on this are those people are taking you further away from the source of our Creator/God whatever your religous name is for Him/Her. How can you love a God that is always punishing you?

We were sent here equipped with everything we need to prosper. God/Creator wants you to prosper. Guilt is the number one reason why so many people have no faith. When I receive these messages I change them into something positive. Plus deleting forwarding messages stops so many from having your email address. These people know by guilt or fear you will give them more addresses for their businesses.

When I stand in front of my Creator and face my judgement I don’t want to say I layed guilt or fear on people moving them away from God-Him/Her by making them feel that the source of all their punishement is the very God they are supposed to love. God is not out to get you but show you the road to your success. That’s why so many little pieces of information are given to you. Especially the power of “inner instinct”.

Prosperity to all,

Mary

Man (not God) has imperfections that make it very inviting to use the Perfection of His Power to manipulate other human beings. Always keep your filters on. Your soul (intuition) will know the truth. Thanks for sharing, Mary.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:

Exactly man does the negativity not God. Thank you MM for your thoughts yes it is very important to keep our filters on. As I’ve grown wiser in my years I’ve realized how many times in my past that those filters were ignored. I do listen now!

And in support of what you both said….
“Rejection is God’s Protection”
(i.e supposedly bad things are not God being out to get you! – quite the contrary!)

A full and thankful heart..

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content