login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Hello and Welcome to NEW MEMBERS!*

thread from 2010 / new owner Bunique /Original Site creator Lee

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome Again New Members! So lovely having you here!

This site is growing in leaps and bounds. Lee has created an incredible home to begin ones wonderful day, and maintain it(: Lee, you’re the best!
Has everyone seen Lee’s newest creation for the site ?? Too cool!!!
So much to see. Take your time.

I keep seeing many new names each time I log on. I know each member would love to hear more about you..(this member included -smiles!)

So don’t forget to go the introduce yourself page also ..And of course..there is also your profile page.

There are so many threads here..Don’t worry if they are “old”..You make them brand new by your presence and your spin on how you see, think, feel and experience things. So join in on the threads.

We’re all looking forward to meeting you..and knowing how you ‘stumbled’(: on bmindful..

PS For those of you who are new members (or even older members who have been around) that might need help linking..
go there to link

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have no idea how Lee has so much energy to create such great stuff. On account of his work he is helping so many people change their lives.

Wow thanks Laurie and Mary!

I agree with everything Laurie’s said here. It’s great to get to know new members, and it’s always useful to know how they came about the site, how they are using it, and how it could be improved.

My presence on the site is sporadic these days due to my other commitments, but I am always there in the background reading through the latest threads and affirmations, or making tweaks to the site in my spare time. It’s inspirational to jump on bmindful and see so many people making an effort to better themselves and the world around them. I don’t say that often enough, but know that it’s always the case, especially when everything seems to be after my attention at once (study, work, my projects, friends and other commitments).

I’ve recently made a few changes to the way I work (I’ve just signed a lease for a desk space in an office!) so hopefully this will improve my efficiency and increase the amount of time I have available for participating in the discussions, adding new features and fixing old ones too.

Anyway, thanks again Laurie and Mary. I’d love to hear more from the new members, don’t be shy! :) We’re all very friendly around here.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

A little note to all new members.
You are in the right place if you want to re-channel your energies and start attracting goodness into your life! This site has made my life move on in all the right directions and I am continually amazed and how it has helped me.
The continuous support from all the members here, combined with affirmation work, positive self-talk on a daily basis and getting identification from other members problems/issues/struggles/victories makes for a very rounded development programme!
Blessings to Lee for the great network he has created.
Jump on board guys – you wont be dissapointed!

A full and thankful heart..

Bmindful and me: or “How I moved from a state of low to a state of flow” I “found” this site some time ago when I was beginning to take an interest in positive affirmations. I explored the profiles and affirmations of other members for inspiration till things started to “click” for me and I realized I have never been alone and the universe will continue to provide for me. Many times I have found tips, brain ticklers, support and reinforcement here. On a practical note, having a place to record and refer to my personal affirmations is fabulous for me. Vision boards, gratitude and affirmations= :) Jan

:) Thanks anoushka and jancydat for sharing your encouragement and experiences! :)

Laurie :) Thanks :) I can’t take all the credit though, I got the idea from NYTimes.com :P Coding it was trickier than I expected though!

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

In response to Lee’s post:
Though, once again Lee is inspired and pulls off even the trickiest feats(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Welcome all New Member and my love to all old members.

This site has proved to be the best sounding board of all time. No matter what you want to discuss there is someone here to give some very sound advice.

The affirmations are awesome and the people are really in touch with the vibrations of the world and always trying to help even on the smallest level. Energy at any level is a plus and if you have ever needed a place to find out ways to better your life you have come to the right place and within this site you can probably find someone, who has been there, done that to make it a little easier for you to coup.

So please do not be afraid of what you say, we will always try and give you the best answers as we see it. The energy within this site could probably lite the earth for a week. If you are ever interested in any new technique, e-book, program or anything Internet related, be sure and check here to make sure that what you want to do will come out the best for you.

No one here is pushing anything on anyone, which you can’t say for most of the other forums I have been in. Sure we probably have something we endorse, but unless you ask we won’t tell.

Let us know a little about you and what you are doing in your life and we will help you make it a little better.

Bless You and Yours,

Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content