login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★When One Door...

When One Door “Closes” Another One Opens*

I love this belief. Let’s share regularly, how this happens in our daily lives(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:

I like this saying for a positive spin on a negative experience.
However, I would much rather feel as though doors continually open and God/Universe/Creator guide me through the ones that are right for me….

Its like my opportunity drawing affirmation (as some of you may have heard a dozen or so times), its is about continously opening doors and having an abundance of choices from each direction. As I walk through one door, others appear and so on…

A full and thankful heart..

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
one of mymums favourates that saying ,thanks Laurie
Anoushka i’m nosy what is your opportunity drawing affirmation – is it an actual drawing
I often say to myself and kids – if you cant climb up the mountain ,go around it ,theres always another way to try .
love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
I say “I draw opportunities towards me”….
It has worked for me so far and I see lots of doors opening in front of me as a visualisation – each time, the colours behind the doors get more bold and beautiful.
X

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka’s post:
The reason why I said:
When One Door “Closes” Another One Opens…and put the word closes in quotes
-> is for exactly that reason..can appear to have negative connotations.

Though, here is my 1st example, I was very passionate about a goal recently,and still am. When I pursued it a particular way that seemed like “answered prayer” originally, I began to see this direction was not “right”. Though if I hadn’t gone that direction,and realize I couldn’t reap the most reward from it..I would have never seen that my new path (with a very similar goal and high level of passion attached) was even better.

So maybe the thread should have been titled, everything happens for a reason..*instead*(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This is such a true statement. I used to work in the Bay Area during the internet darling era – lots of start ups – lots of stock money – etc… There were a lot of businesses that closed their doors or were acquired. During this process, I went through a couple of job changes due to this. Each time, there was a better job waiting for me that I loved even more than the one before. The final internet company that I worked for lead to the creation of my own company – the very best door that opened for me yet!

In this economy, where there is down sizing, “right sizing” (don’t even get me started on that one), layoffs, closings… There are so many things that sound sad and full of loss. Keep your options open, your thoughts positive, and your eye on the ultimate prize (your ideal employment – whatever that is to you). Keep up with your affirmations, visualizations, and most importantly your faith. The more clear you are, the better the universe (higher power, God, [insert your label here]…) is able to provide you the results you are after.

Peace and may all your affirmations come true!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content