login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Soul Families

Do you believe that you have met someone that you knew in another lifetime? Have you ever just had this feeling that you knew someone – only you’ve never seen them before?

Do you believe in soul mates? Have you met yours? How do you know?

I’m curious to hear your stories and would love to hear thoughts on the subject.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Great idea for a thread MeditatingMama!

Soul Families:

5be724eef2520a21611b092f9305af0e.jpg

af79841a15786351b723f7f2db55ab30.png

Soul Mate:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5ACspyF1dmO4jLzZvnr5sbEcvoXNkMdfM9KPRzi9CJ2m_5V-Yrw

I Am living a Divine plan

More on Soul Families [declaration]

d5171150de2c907a6f24aeb8426ad00e.jpgsoulfamilybn.jpg

Feeling It!!!

316f25b82e308e4d47e204c6f7fcbf02--daily-affirmations-law-of-attraction.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

1*nKA6fsQ4qUubtDXR1FvEHA.pngsoul-family.jpg?w=393&h=228

“Self-actualizing people have a deep feeling of identification, sympathy, and affection for human beings in general. They feel kinship and connection, as if all people were members of a single family.” Abraham Maslow

we+are+all+connected.jpg

essence.jpg?w=543&h=373

we-are-all-connected-artwork.jpg

In response to going w/self-care flow's post: In response to Nancee1953's post: This is another fantastic example of synchronicity!

Great thread!  Even greater example of what is possible when we align ourself with our intentions and we allow Love to elevate us, lift us up and continually lead us along our sacred path!!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

b2ea0371640fa8e05fb94f05da32f23c--inspiring-pictures-inspiring-quotes.jpg

Wishing Our Beloved Community/Soul Family a day that their heart will remind them about

in the best of ways.

308341.gif

Image result for soul family quotes

In response to Nancee1953's post

so right Nancee:

love these, will always  love you, my spiritual family!

response to meditatingmama's post

I love this thread! Thank you Meditatingmama for creating it!af79841a15786351b723f7f2db55ab30.png

Do you believe that you have met someone that you knew in another lifetime? Have you ever just had this feeling that you knew someone – only you’ve never seen them before?

Do you believe in soul mates? Have you met yours? How do you know?

I’m curious to hear your stories and would love to hear thoughts on the subject.

(note to self-to return)

A random thing happened that was a pleasant surprise. I was not around the site for a few weeks in one of my "just not feeling it states of mind" Nancee happened to send me an email asking how I'm doing apparently she was fond of me and my posts. This was about 3 years ago.

My response to that email was something like "I'm only a phone call away so here is my # you can call me anytime. Less than a minute later my phone rings and I was pleasantly inspired. Truth is after I challenged her to call me, she called me in less than 10 seconds, and we talked for about 20 minutes about anything and everything.
She was some sort of artist because she recognized my capacity to be an artist writer
comedian film evaluator or critic. Perhaps our souls found each other through this site or it seemed that way.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content