login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Foundation for Adding New Goals

I am currently in the midst of some new things.

1. present tense
2. joy
3. appreciation
4. empowerment
5. freedom
6. love
7. passion
8. enthusiasm
9. eagerness
10. happiness
11. positive expectation
12. optimism
13. hopefulness
14. contentment

this thread is from 2010
related threads
writing-it-down-ignites-all-wonderful-things
more related threads coming soon
, feel free to continue adding on to this thread

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I take care of myself while taking on more tasks. It is possible for me to get rest, eat well and be loving and kind in regard to all of my needs and special wants, while being busier. I thank God for giving my body the ability to rest and sleep when it needs to. I thank God for food and the ability to eat it. I thank God for a good mind to process info well, and do what needs to be done when it needs to be done, and think clearly and well. All is well. It is all so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am effortlessly drawing opportunities towards me, knowing and trusting in my abilities, strengths and talents.
I am lovingly nuturing what I have today. I am so grateful for my present situation and my ability to move forward from it.
I accept all the help and guidance the universe continuously offers me. I am blessed to have the tools I need to follow my dreams and continue to pave my success.
I thank God for allowing me to love and appreciate myself and what I have to offer the world.

A full and thankful heart..

Both of you ladies are so inspiring that it takes my breath away. Way to go Girls.

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

In response to rockswealth’s post:
Please join us Roxy. It could be something to begin before June 21st and continue after(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
In response to rockswealth’s post:
I agree – Join us Roxy! You inspired me with your June 21st mission – it is in my mind as the pinnacle of all these thoughts….hopefully when they will all reach their true potential.
I am slowly but surely attracting what I need and want, and by the 21st I may have achieved my immediate goals! I need to re-word this as if it has happened already…..but you get what I mean!

A full and thankful heart..

Image result for awesome year affirmation

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content