login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

summer'20★★NEWEST★★More Than Our Feelings/More Than Circumstances

More Than Our Feelings/More Than Circumstances

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

affirmation →   I practice elevating my emotions whenever I choose, though at all times I know I am more than feelings and circumstances
quote→   “Be happy for no reason, like a child. If you are happy for a reason, you’re in trouble, because that reason can be taken from you.” ― Deepak Chopra

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Every once in awhile-all I can say is ;CRAZY TIMES.

Then I utilize what I practice and get out of my way.

Yes if we listen read & even watch... we can validate 

the ... thought/feeling "Every once in awhile-all I can say is ;CRAZY TIMES."

So while this isn't the first time we've experienced uncertain times with anything.

What did you think/feel/do back then? 

Let's recall a little of that... and create the energy we love to get up in the morning for, love to create with, love to reach out to others with.

thank you,Hi I Am RemarkablyWell˚

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I-believe-that-if-you.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

j-r-rim-flying-starts.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

mastin-kipp-love-is-an.jpgunconditional-love-quotes-2.jpg

...and if any work  is not in line with copyright -will promptly remove when requested

thank you for helping me do the right thing.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Recently, I was having a 'conversation' with a long time -long distant friend. I put conversation in quotes... because who here has ever had challenges with the written word or the phone? (:

Anyway, my goal with this person is to always remind ourselves -we are always more than all the news we share about ourselves or the world. While much can affect us... we are growing and changing as fast as we can experience(:

The best thing... the only thing ... that doesn't change is the love we know ... is who we are, and what we want to experience, what we want to share.

Even when our days are overwhelming, and our joy is taking its time... love is who we are, and it will create the energy that beautifully survives. I Am RemarkablyWell˚ aka selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today, I desire to pace myself, love myself, love others & get things I am needing done. I Am more than my feelings I Am what I am needing.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content