login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

summer'20★★NEWEST★★pg1-share 20 affirmations/limit pics pls

Let's share a self dialogue of affirmations to ourselves -just for today

go for it 20 or more(:

(so neat I grabbed some from my list-& it was exactly 20)

If it helps you, rearrange them to fit your needs as often as you like(:

please excuse the temporary #'s

creating an index #1

I Am living a Divine plan

→   I Am the inner peace I love to experience.
  →   I love the combination of detachment, patience and love I Am at will when desired.
  →   I love myself for who I am.
  →   I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.
  →   I am beautiful in all ways.
  →   I am enthusiastic about life. I am filled with energy and optimism.
  →   I am very well organized. Life is simple and easy.
  →   I keep things simple, clear, and easy
  →   By living in the present I acknowledge truth in my life. That strengthens me.
  →   This is a piece a cake!! I love the things I need to do.
  →   I choose to notice that I have allowed wonderful things to occur in my daily experience.
  →   I focus my power. I change my life.
  →   I am focused, grounded, and accomplish every task with ease.
  →   You must be kidding, this is easy!!
  →   All will be easy.
  →   Why do I no longer carry the weight of issues/challenges/disappointments responsibilities that are not serving myself and/or others to entertain?
  →   My willingness to work wonders in my own life is now accomplished.
  →   I remember very well things I want to remember and those things I have attempted to convince myself I may forget.
  →   I consciously commit to flexibility, focus and detachment
  →   I take time for spiritual connection.

→   I choose to allow my loving kindness toward others to glisten.
  →   I take notice how I allow myself to demonstrate more love and kindness to others. Appreciating others and seeing the Good is the Good I love.
  →   I can choose to notice that I Am love.
  →   I know that I am always deeply relaxed, centered and balanced in every way.
  →   I am joyously free.
  →   I love others the way it makes my spirit shine. I love others and allow them to shine.
  →   Today I embrace my whole self
  →   Whatever I am doing agrees with my evolving progressive satisfaction. I love my life. I make room for people, places and things as I see fit.
  →   I can do this now. I Am doing this to my evolving satisfaction. I have good feelings about this now.
  →   It does not matter where i am, because I Am with me.
  →   I know my truth. I can speak from my heart. I feel my center and can move through my daily life with ease.
  →   I can and will lightheartedly, and powerfully always be there for myself at least 100%.
  →   I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR THE GOOD WHICH EMPOWERS, INSPIRES, ALLOWS LOVE, BLESSINGS AND ABUNDANCE.
  →   I now act with consistence and commitment because I am guided by those values I cherish most.
  →   I appreciate that I am always believing, trusting and having faith that everything will always work out remarkably well.
  →   I love that I have significantly increased my water intake and I am feeling remarkably well!
  →   I am receptive to the wisdom which gives me knowledge to bring harmony and right action into every phase of my daily living. I'm dancing free!
  →   Life supports me. Life created me to be fulfilled. I trust life and life is always there at every turn. I am happy and safe.
  →   Each and every day I simplify my world a little more.
  →   I let everything go and enjoy the sweet surrender.

→   I succeed with ease  →   My mind is filled with peace  →    I love how I feel the words of this current experience of my Spirit place . →    I joyfully embrace the golden opportunities of each day, co-creating with God for the highest good.  →   Divine energy flows through me with every breath I take.  →I love how deep breaths feel from this spirit place I Am.

→  I appreciate my ability to appreciate. Appreciation is key!  →  I am focused, grounded, and accomplish every task with ease.→  I can feel that spectacular fresh new look my inner spirit has now revealed to me for my home.  →The love I am feeling toward my own care  is such a good thing.→

The love I feel for taking care of my home and my life is so satisfying.→And the authenticity I Am has allowed me to communicate so fully with all that I value.

→ It all is feeling as I am needing.→I love that I am true to my Spirit place.→  I love the combination of detachment, patience and love I Am at will when desired.

→      My environment is a garden of peace.→   I keep things simple, clear, and easy  →    I am grateful for each experience in my life →   As I choose my thoughts, I choose my life.

→   We daily create an environment of HEALTH, WELLNESS, MOTIVATION, and POSITIVE ENERGY!

→   Within this space,only good things will come. 

→   The desires of my heart are always for the best and highest good.

→   I clearly state my intentions , which draws these perfectly heartfelt desires into my reality.

→   I let go of all that no longer serves me in a positive manner

→   I consciously commit to flexibility, focus and detachment

→   Detach, in love
  →   I enjoy thinking kindly and supportively of myself and my closest connections.

→   I can and will lightheartedly, and powerfully always be there for myself at least 100%.

→   I am beautiful in all ways.  →   I slow my pace a bit and enjoy each day`s gifts which enrich me.

→   I come from a place of goodness and joy, just because I Am.

→   Today is a wonderful day. I choose to allow it to be so. All is well.

→   I have found the reward of my perseverance: harmony.

→   I choose to feel increasingly wonderful today in the best of ways.

→  My mornings, afternoons and evenings are emotional, spiritual and physical gifts.

→   I AM always kind, patient and loving in the best of ways.

→   Today is a wonderful day to be of awesome service to others. I Am ready to serve.

→   I choose to very very loving today.

→   My energy is always that of I AM ;a patient PERFECT LOVE.

→   I love how others are increasingly patient, loving and kind with me. It is so wonderful to live in such a harmonious world.

→  Today all of my work related thoughts are amped with my most joyous and productive feelings.

→   My feelings and thoughts instinctively show me love.

→   My willingness to work wonders in my own life is now accomplished.

→   My tone, my stance, my overall energy is love.

→   I choose to have wonderful timing. Everything I set out to do, be or have is allowing joyful synchronicity.

→   It is so rewarding to schedule my priorities and beyond awesome the way I follow thru.

→   I look forward to mornings, afternoons and evenings. I enjoy living and it shows

→   Inspired action feeds my soul with even more enthusiasm.

→   I am rewiring my brain for the best.
  →   positive energy is everywhere
  →   I AM Filling my mind with pleasant, uplifting and empowering thoughts
  →   Co-creation in process. Fully connected.
  →   Even now, I send love and light to all.
  →   Even now, I Am free! I Am free of cares as I once referred to them.
  →   Even now, my feelings give me delight.
  →   Even now, I define ambition for myself by my own standards
  →   Even now I embrace simplicity, peace and love
  →   Even now, I am feeling more refreshed.
  →   Even now, I am free of cares as I once referred to them I thrive on the simple, authentic validation that can only come from myself...
  →   Even now, I can do whatever needs to be done with such a feeling of accomplishment!
  →   Wow! Even now my ability to arrange my time is more genius than ever before.
  →   Even now, I see the big picture and recognize I am right on course.
  →   Thank you eyes. My eyes make me happy and feel great. Thank you heart. My heart makes me happy and feel great. Thank you brain. My brain makes me happy and feel great.
  →   I am immune to stress
  →   I am simply creating a network of strong neuro-associations within my nervous system.
  →   I embrace the divine balance in my life.
  →   I love how my feelings are neuro-networks and assist in learning, enjoying and creating!

“Today …With the energy of ease and peaceful Divine trust, I live the life I love fearlessly…the best life I envision or something magnificently better!”

→   I embrace the divine balance in my life. 

I'm so grateful that the first thought of my day is positive, loving, caring, grateful and compassionate and the last though before sleep is positive, loving, caring,grateful and compassionate

→   I love how my feelings are neuro-networks and assist in learning, enjoying and creating!

I am simply creating a network of strong neuro-associations within my nervous system.→

I am resourceful

I choose to feel increasingly wonderful today in the best of ways. →

→   I am joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth,

→   I have a peaceful and calming heart and soul.

→   I Am experiencing the awesome Goodness, Joy, Resourcefulness and Liberation of surrendering which now is charging up my God-consciousness.

→ My mornings, afternoons and evenings are emotional, spiritual and physical gifts. 

→   I Am infinitely prosperous in all areas that truly matter to me. 

Afformations

→   Why do I feel so very comforted?

→   Why am I so completely grateful now?

to be continued→

I AM powerful and loving and today is a great day to claim myself as powerful.

I choose to see how this situation has served me!

The trauma and grief happened, it’s over. I am safe now!

I am peaceful!

I am safe!

I create a breathing space for myself!

I look after myself!

I can do it!

It is safe to let go of everything that no longer serves me!

I choose ease!

I choose healing!

I choose peace!

My self esteem and confidence are growing!

I move forward, my past has a healthy perspective.

I move with intense graceful  confidence!

I can do this! I am doing this.

I am peace!

I am love!

All is Well!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content