login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Page 1/PhysicallyHealthy [Affirming Right Here]

Today as I set out to do my tasks for the day…I remember my choices are because I care deeply for myself, my family, and the life I’ve been given

Today as I set out….I reclaim my priorities (:
[to be continued]

In order to be your best self, you need many basics..Though, this thread will only discuss one..physical health..and affirmations (process affirmations and/or 1 liners) to be your best, by attracting and doing what it takes for this category of wellness.

4e1b46b3d17288f63dfe5feceee8c9f2.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

revised process affirmations coming soon!

As I choose meals,times to eat, how much water I drink, and fitting in my exercise..I know I have chosen well. It is my desire to keep my fitness (and my appearance) in superb shape.

• ~

excerpt from thetruthabouthealth.com:
When it comes to food, the simplest way to break it down is like this..A natural organic body requires natural organic things.
This isn’t a strict rule, but it’s generally a good guideline to follow.
The body is literally made of what goes into it.
Man and his environment evolved together, which means they are perfectly tailor-made for each other.
Artificial, foreign, inorganic contaminants and toxins put our cells/body into protection mode.
Cells are either in protection mode or growth mode, and they can’t do both at the same time.
When growth mode ceases, healing and regenerating ceases.
When healing and regenerating ceases, slow death (disease) is happening.

It’s largely about eating less food that was manufactured in a plant, and more of what was grown in nature.
Many people have desensitized or “infantalized” their tastebuds with sugary and salty foods, but…
If the body dislikes certain foods, the tastebuds will grow to like something after trying it on several occasions.
This is where the term “aquired taste” comes from. Much of it is mind over matter anyway
If we eat “junk”, we will feel like junk. Hence the term “You are what you eat”, but only if you identify the body as “me”.
Toxic materials like artificial sweeteners, trans fats, pesticides, lifeless foods, etc. do not belong in an organic body.
It’s up to the individual to choose to stop ingesting harmful, genetically modified, synthetic, processed, chemical “foods”.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Is it okay to post here? Move this post if there is a better spot for it, just let me know where you put it if you move it.

Okay. It is 3:30 am. I should be asleep ‘cause I have to get up early. I can’t sleep. Too much on my mind (and I’ve even been listening to rain sounds on my headphones). So, here I am posting something. Might at well, right. Let me get this out. Don’t need to post this on the net, it’s for me personally, but, why not use the forum. It is what it is for kind of isn’t it? So…

Must make new affirmation cd for listening to every night.
(Break down and buy a decent microphone. You know you want one. You have wanted one for a long time. You keep putting it off for some reason. You can afford it so just get one already. They ain’t THAT dang expensive ya’ cheapskate.)
Must move little stereo from bathroom back to headboard.
Also, create an efficient and effective home space for exerecise. An actual, dedicated work out area with the basic equipment I need and make it a space that I will actually use and not a place I ignore.

What are the affirmations I want to use?
Here they are:

Physical fitness is my top priority.
How does one get physically fit?
Energy, Stamina, Strength, Endurance, Determination.
Physical fitness is your top priority.
How does one get physically fit?
Energy, Stamina, Strength, Endurance, Go for it.
Physical fitness is Jeff’s top priority.
How does Jeff get physically fit?
Energy, Stamina, Strength, Endurance, Flexibility
See the benefits in your mind.
See yourself enjoying being physically fit.
Do what it takes to be physically fit.
I do what it takes to be physically fit.
Jeff does what it takes to be physically fit.
See your best self.
I do what I need to do.
You do what you need to do.
Jeff does what he needs to do.
Good nutrition is my best friend.
Good nutrition is your best friend.
Good nutrition is Jeff’s best friend.
Water is my favorite thing to drink.
Water is your favorite thing to drink.
Water is Jeff’s favorite thing to drink.
Pure, clean water.

Why am I posting this? To encourage myself to get started. Been putting it off for too long.

Maybe NOW I can get to sleep.

P.S.
This will also confirm (I know that it will, actually), but, this will confirm that affirmations DO work and are effective. I know ‘cause I’ve used them before in my life and experienced them working. So, again, why am I adding this little p.s. down here? Just in case someone out there happens across this post wondering “do affirmations really work”. They do, but, you have to ACTUALLLY use them. I’m living proof that they do work, but, I am also living proof that if you “fall off the affirmation wagon”, you can slide back into less the optimal operating condition, far less than optimal.

P.P.S.

Why I think that that list of affirmations is a good set?
They focus on only one thing (concentrated focus) and the affirmations reinforce one another.

P.P.P.S.

Feel free to suggest more affirmations for me. I am pretty finiky about affirmations and have definite ideas about how to write them, but, I always appreciate suggestions.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

love your affirmations Jeff and your honesty about falling off the affirmations wagon

I feel as though the wagon has long since departed !!!!

I’m not on as much as I was in the old days, but, I’m glad to see you guys here.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
Jeff, is it OK to post here, you ask??? … is it OK to post here, you ask??? OMG -Post away friend(: it’s a perfect post, a perfect place, and a perfect visit. Thank you(:

• ~
    about affirmations: Good to be finicky about what you like(: And if your affirmations resonate for you then they’re definitely perfect too (and you said that, didn’t you?(: (your post helped you, and my gut said it reached out to all of us)
  • ~ in response to others here
    feels like ol’ home week… and refreshing … is truly the word of the day(:
    much appreciation, love, Appreciatin’ (:

this is what’s been missing … loving this very much(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

g’morning bmindful(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content