login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What's your current focus or theme today { & or these days} ?

Hello Community(: We all seem to focus on some great stuff to achieve important balance in our lives. What’s your current focus? If you don’t want to, you don’t have to be overly specific; generalities will work too(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I’ve got two seemingly contradictory goals / themes right now:

• to live a more balance life (mainly between work/play but across the board)
  • to have more focus and direction with my work.

I’ve got a plan, I’m now itching to see how it all works out!

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

My current focus is health :) And to get there – another focuses are good nutritious food, exercise and lots of rest.

I’m all for that :) Especially the food bit!

I’m also focusing on finances, I’m saving money so I can buy:
a house
a van
a good education for my son
and a very good shakuhachi

This year I’ll be doing heaps of travel… I’m looking forward to that!

Focus

In response to Lee Nutter’s post:
I hear you Lee(: A balance between work and play is definitely a top priority of mine too! There are so many things I’m working on that require vigilance and discipline; and I wouldn’t give up that focus or drive for much. Though balancing is the ticket. I love a day of play too, whenever I can possibly allow it in(:

I have mentioned in various threads I’m on vacation right now, and vacation rocks by the way(: Though, the reason, I took this time off, was to balance out what was important to me, before I go back to work, when time is no longer my own. The more firm I am with my priorities, the more I can feel more comfortable with work tasks that are dealt to me in my work week. I can come home knowing I am right where I’m supposed to be(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Last time I wrote, I was wishing I had more time. Today, at work I asked for a personal day added to my regular days off, to focus on the things I want and need to do. So excited about having more time for focusing on my goals.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Congratulations on your progress Laurie!

I’m doing well with my focus as well, especially with the focus and direction of my work.

I’ve closed a few sites down, sold one of them and have spent more time on bmindful. There’s still a bit of client work that I have to get on with to get some money in, but other than that I know exactly where I’m going with things.

I’m proud of myself! I used to be the worlds biggest multi-tasker and procrastinator. Now, I’m usually only doing one thing at once, I know what I need to do next, and I only usually procrastinate when it comes to frogs :)

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

What’s a shakuhachi?

In response to freygan’s post:
Yes Fregan, what is a shakuhachi?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Current focus: Turning needed corners toward productive discipline. I’m more confident in the journey and hopeful toward the results.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A shakuhachi is a japanese bamboo flute which is reaaaalllly difficult to play.

Laurie – I’m becoming LESS productive!!!

Focus

In response to freygan’s post: You can’t always be pumped up for frogs. Keep visualizing what you want and why you desire to accomplish it. Doing that is sometimes the real frog. If you “forget” your motive for doing what you have to do, you lose momentum.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Focus, what a concept(: Beyond the big picture focus, which I need to get back to today-> yesterday, I added something new to my scheme of things: plants. I’ve had this overwhelming nudge to bring some plants into my home;so I did.
I’ve mentioned on another thread, that greenery was (once again), becoming an interest to me, and followed through, and have my current interest narrowed down to -> what they call the Succulent Exotic variety.

Days ago, when I was just looking for a plant that called out to me(: I found a one of a kind in the store,(literally one of a kind, and for an excellent price). I asked a person in the dept. to please hold it/watch it, and I’d be back that day while I finished something else I had to take care of. When I returned, the associate, said someone had taken it. It was an exotic succulent hanging plant. I’ve tried to let it go, but there really weren’t anymore. And being semi-new to plant shopping, I’ve been having to (try to ) express to other places exactly what I want re:this unique specimen.

Result is: I ended up finding other plants (same family, to begin my little succulent plant family). I’ve gotten to talk to other plant-lovers and versed indiv’s, while looking for my desired plant, and have learned so much about this new hobby to-be. So instead of my 1 plant, I had to have, I’ve started my “little indoor home for succulent plants” (smiles). And I still am on a quest of locating my exotic “one of a kind” variety

I’m compiling some pictures trying to find what I’m looking for. In the mean time, here are some I think the one I’m looking for had the name Angelica in it. No luck, but these are quite pretty too.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Lee Nutter’s post:
Sounds like your focus when you had written here last, has paid off(:
Feel joy for you-> your journey and your current result(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My focus at the moment is to make each day count in my relationship with my fiancee. Dont take anything he says or does for granted and show gratitude for his existence.

I focus on my health, fitness and positivity in order to keep a healthy life balance – and improve our overall relationship.

Circulate love through: Loving myself, giving unconditional, unselfish love and recieving it in return.

Accept abundance!

A full and thankful heart..

I am becoming more and more focussed on what I really want for my inner peace. Somehow the unimportant are just vanishing. Things that bothered me earlier are fading away. I am very clear that my focus is on the advancement of my soul and in the direction of highest benefit for all.

My current focus is on my Buddhist practice, not in words but in deeds.

I also am focusing on mastering healing techniques so that it becomes more effective for helping others.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

Thanks for bringing this thread back to the forefront. I have to get back to focusing on my priorities. Somehow, it has all gone splat. :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
Well MM, you are the master in cleaning and organing, and I have full confidence in your ability to do a quick clean-up in aisle MM. (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Focus is my current focus. I really need to focus on my tasks, goals and vision.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

In response to SONIA’s post:
great one!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am focusing of getting a focus, I am working on picking a direction and then working towards it. Still allowing disruptions to take precedent over my focus on my goals to build the Attitude Adjustment 101 membership site and the question/answer forum to go with it. I know that everything comes to you at the right time and in the right way. So I am focusing on not being impatient. Life is Good!

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Today's focus is that of  allowing

feeling my inner spirits energy

going with that flow

and the joy of getting things I want accomplished

accomplished

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Just Being Today:) 

In response to Daiszy's post:

sounds delightful! Hi Daiz!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Joyous self-care

home care

& last but so not least-the reason for much ->our  lil family unit with big love!

big anniversary coming up! much love in the air!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My focus is pretty much the same as my above post...

Though would like to get more specific this  moment for my clarity sake(:

With a full schedule... and my desire for greater ease and even greater simplicity...my theme is a focus on keeping up with detailed planning. It works for me very well. I do it... though want more daily consistency.Image result for detailed planned brian tracy quote pic

I love to allow thoughts from my heart place

fun to play with thoughts...

and generate even greater good feelings... and create...

Though nothing like doing things which create greater ease in the rest of life...Image result for GETRESULTS.ORG UK PIC QUOTES

The other day I did something on my list that was really difficult. Because of the complexity and the efforts I already engaged in... I could not create the motivation to give this more effort... so putting it off was getting easier.

Even though I still didn't have 'everything' I needed in hand... I called all busn. persons involved in a mix up... Waited on the phone listening to prompts where I could not get a human...and just did other things that I liked while I allowed this 'challenge' to finally come together ... 

I even hung up 1x with a lengthy wait time.. and decided I'd call elsewhere... and to my 'surprise' with my persistence... I picked up the phone... and 'somehow-some way'-the individual I needed to speak to with the help I was needing was 'simply'  waiting on the line without my even 'dialing'

It is no longer on my to do list... and it reinforced the joy I get from pushing myself a bit harder and believing all is coming together.

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My focus is gratitude being grateful for all I have been abundantly Blessed with and all that is yet to come.

abundance-gratitude-sarah-ban-breathnach.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content