login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★Good Energy & Enjoying The Good Energy You Love

Share joyfulness with quote, affirmation & or comment.

I Am living a Divine plan

So much joy already exists in my everyday-life.

I already have desire and motivation, now I have everything it takes to act on what I need with proactive completeness and magnificence!

→   Today my body, mind, and spirit are completely revitalized.

→   I have  good  energy and I complete all my plans easily and in the time table I desire most

→  I see in my mind a clear picture of myself having already accomplished my own true goal(s).  →   I already truly  have everything I need

I already have the experience and understanding I need to perform my absolute best.   →   I am ALREADY healed, happy, loving, wealthy, successful, confident, physically and emotionally well

→   I Am already abundant. I am amazed how the abundance I love keeps flowing right to me.  →   I am always already receiving far more love and happiness than I could ever give out. I always give with an attitude of gratitude.  →

I Am feeling tremendous loving, joyful, and creative energy when I speak from a place of already seeing people in their greatness.

→   My goals are already accomplished in my minds eye and everyday in my daily actions.

→   I Am already Good, and my daily actions have been given my seal of approval too.

→   Everything I am and everything I do creates a refreshed level of energy and vitality.   →

I slow down so I always capture so much more of what my heart is already enjoying.->I am the embodiment of vitality.

→   I make a daily list of all the tiny things I take for granted.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content