login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★Good Energy & Enjoying The Good Energy You Love

→   I Am already Good, and my daily actions have been given my seal of approval too.

00019004_88596.gif

→   Everything I am and everything I do creates a refreshed level of energy and vitality.   →

00019004_88596.gif

I slow down so I always capture so much more of what my heart is already enjoying.->I am the embodiment of vitality.

00019004_88596.gif

00019004_88596.gif →   I make a daily list of all the tiny things I take for granted.00019004_88596.gif

So much joy already exists in my everyday-life.00019004_88596.gif

I Am living a Divine plan

→   I retain energy only if it is beneficial and healthy.  →   I am already strong!

00019004_88596.gif

→   Today my body, mind, and spirit are completely revitalized.

→   I have tons of energy and I complete all my plans easily on time.  →  I see in my mind a clear picture of myself having already accomplished my own true goal.  →   I already have everything I need

→   I already have desire and motivation, now I have everything it takes to act on what I need with proactive completeness and magnificence!

I already have the experience and understanding I need to perform my absolute best.   →   I am ALREADY healed, happy, loving, wealthy, successful, confident, physically and emotionally well

→   I Am already abundant. I am amazed how the abundance I love keeps flowing right to me.  →   I am always already receiving far more love and happiness than I could ever give out. I always give with an attitude of gratitude.  →

00019004_88596.gif

I Am feeling tremendous loving, joyful, and creative energy when I speak from a place of already seeing people in their greatness.

00019004_88596.gif

→   My goals are already accomplished in my minds eye and everyday in my daily actions.

Law-of-Attraction-Affirmations-and-Quotes-My-Inner-Strengths4.png10b8398dedcb8e50e1c216a87b044050--outdoor-adventures-photo-editing.jpg  →   I am playfulness giving me a greater flow of ideas, spiritual connections, Divine guidance and energy. I am free to be myself.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content