login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Reiki.

has anyone any experience of Reiki ,either recieving it or learning to give it to others .Iam looking into different training courses as i really want to get back to work and would love to work in complementary therapies.There is a place about half an hour away which looks lovely where you can go for treatments including e f t ,and also pass levels 1 2 and 3 in reiki ( 3 at stonehenge in Glastonbury ) .

Yes, Flowergirl. I am trained to Reiki I. I would love to go further but havent got round to it – plus my Reiki master lives in Mauritius and I rarely see her.

It is a fascinating study and worked wonders for me to heal myself out of a very bad place. I was in a lot of sufferring about 3/4 years ago…that person has long left me. Reiki truly transformed me, and continues to.
Once you have been atuned and your chakras are aligned and spinning at the right frequencies there is no end to what you can attract into your life….

My main gift – Gratitude.

I hope you have as much joy with it as I did/do. I dont talk about it much as it is something that shouldnt be ‘advertised’ really. I dont want to become a walking advertisment – but healing really helped me and I have helped others also. I cannot perform distance healing at Reiki I level, but ‘hands on’ healing for people close to me I have done – not for a while though.

Let me know how you get on with your exploration!!

A full and thankful heart..

it was a rage about 10 years back. its become too commercialized these days. its very hard to find a genuine practitioner. I’ve not had any experience with reki but have tried this thing called “pranic healing”. Pranic healing ia good too but it takes a long time to learn.

I’ve come across reki guys who used to be pranic healers and pranic healers who used to do reki. You can never tell whats going to click for you. Its an interesting experience, this energy healing stuff. Just that am currently not
sensitive enough to experience the energies. Maybe some day I will be.

If you do come to india there’s tons of other systems you could learn.

In response to anoushka’s post:
wow thanks Anoushka for your reply ,its great how things appear isn’t it .I was looking for a college /uni course in comp therapies but when i found this place -inglewood healing centre in wigan – i was amazed ,the feeling of peace and a pull towatds it was amazing .O n the website there is a photo of the sunrise at stonehenge and although i have seen many other photos just like it this one sent a tremble right through me.Its a great feeling to have a goal to aim for and i feel it will be a good way of honouring my mums memeory to pay for the training when the house is finally sold ,then through my parents i can help myself heal and help others as well .

In response to cleric’s post:
thanks dear cleric ,i was so surprised to find a practicioner so near as we live in a very industrial ,rough town but this center is a few miles out and the grounds are lovely with lots of trees .So many people have said i have healing hands and i feel a much more spiritual life is waiting for me – i just need to start taking the steps into it .

i would love to visit india one day – who knows

I finally did it ,yesterday I had a reiki one attunement .
It was one of the most peaceful ,love and kindness filled days I have ever known away from my family .

I’m starting out on my” road less travelled “at last ,love flowergirl

flowergirl, have you heard about The Reconnection…. I am interested in that but like cleric mentioned, its hard to find a true practitioner… good luck with the reiki

hi Coachhouse ,sorry for not replying sooner .I haven’t heard of it but will look it up on google .

thanks ,love flowergirl

Tomorow I’m going for my level 2 Reiki attunement and feeling so positive as it’s another step forwards .

Next year I hope to become a Reiki master and be attuned at Stonehenge .

love flowergirl

it feels strange reading this now three years later and I am in my third year of a complimentary therapies degree

In response to flowergirl’s post:
these older threads truly have value. You need a new bucket list now(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I will have to find it ,it is buried somewhere in a pile

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content