login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Your Utopia

Your “perfect” place.

My Utopia is generally the thoughts I entertain…Though also simply great health, great feelings, great weather, near a beach,&/or mountains

sounds of ocean, music fitting to the the moment with my hubby, & of course …a wonderful residence… seconds away to enjoy also

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
love this thread Laurie ,heres mine .

watching the sun rise and listening to the birds start singing with my soul mate .

might be an idea to start a vision board for myself

Utopia – Waking up in our bed – listening to the waves of the ocean crash against the sand – a gentle breeze rustling the curtains and beckoning me to get up… The squeaking of the sea gulls fill the air. Breakfast is served on my deck overlooking the beach – followed by a barefoot walk through the sand, hand-in-hand with my husband. We don’t need to speak. Just being together is enough.

Spending the day in nature – walking, watching butterflies, birds, whatever crosses our paths…

I love anything my husband cooks, so even in Utopia, I’ll clean just to have him cook!! Then, retire back to the deck – with a little fire in the ceramic fire pit to take the chill out of the evening breeze. Talking, laughing, just enjoying each others company until we have to sleep… after all, tomorrow will be another day in Utopia. :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content