login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★keeping it simple [for your purposes]

Some days… as much as I am grateful for opportunities..I see lots to be viewed differently to get a grasp on a starting place. I figured since this is so routine for me..I’d start a thread and include my bmindful friends(:

Look at this moment..Do you know what needs to be done versus what you want to do? Can you make your needs a want? Can you create desire for what is important? Can you include some wants in there as a reward? How will you reward yourself for living life on life’s terms to make it more on your terms?

Bottom line how are you making your day happen…to complete what needs to be focused on, and enjoy it from beginning to end?

Enjoyment doesn’t mean everything is a piece of cake. It also doesn’t mean it is all perfect..Though you can have a perfect day by deciding to view it all that way.

How would you describe a perfect day in the real world..
You are not on vacation..you do have things to do. Though everyday can have smiles, breaths of fresh air, give others a better day by sharing something fitting just for them….etc etc.

Do you have fun things in your life that you call your little energy-release?
Do you take care of yourself? Do you want to? if not why not?

How will you simplify & beautify today??(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

For starters..I ate something. For me it is a generally my morning (organic) crisp sweet apple. I allowed myself to wake up naturally..so all of what needs to get done..and all I want to do can show up in my psyche..as simply there.

I do something that involves none of it..to allow more of it to surface. Then I make a plan. This plan..whether I’m journaling or thinking..begins sorting my motives for my choices. If it feels too complicated (like I definitely would rather do something other than what I know I need to do)..I definitely write.journal before I plan.

I have lists of things to be done..but sometimes I prefer not to look at them and see what I remember..because usually the most pressing for me will surface.. Then I look at a list..and see what I missed.

In regard to the day, and the activities I look at thought and feeling.
I decide to listen to myself. What about these activities makes me feel great, and what do I feel less comfort with..and why?

Since I care about me, I treat myself as my own child..and create the atmosphere for each area of importance in my own mind..using affirmations, visualizations, and with notes and personal projections toward what it is I say I want.

I then decide I want to be in the moment and in the flow..though not without my intentions I have now created.

I also don’t want my intentions to block what is available that is good, and to not see what I might not like that needs my attention..so I remember to thank God for helping me with this whole equation.

Keeping it simple..sometimes involves some complexity..but it really can be a process of joy..if viewed that way.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Keeping it simple today means—provide my subconscious with complete direction for what I want. It also means prayer to let go of the result and keeping the faith for the result that is needed..

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

For me, keeping it simple is choosing whose phone calls I will take. I hate the leash a cellphone can turn into. For me, that is where the chaos begins! ;)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

today im focusing on what i can achieve ,improve and improvise in turning our house into a home for us to live in until the universe sends me a signpost for moving

Life is about balance..

Being able to quickly shift gears-> for small or large time-blocks for areas that require attention is important to me.

So for this day-> simplification means-narrowing my focus to be able to more simply/easily shift my focus when I need/desire.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
Totally with you on this one. We are so on the same page.

To add to that, I need to simplfy things by slowing myself down. Taking a step back to look at the larger picture…

Also, in slowing down I can “Let it be” – leave some things in the hands of the universe and simply go with the flow. Let the universe guide me to my dreams. Working too hard on my dreams often means I am not listening to the directions given by the universe….

So, “Slow me down” and “Let it be”….“Breathe”….

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka’s post:
breathing with you dear anoushka ,i love what you put about leaving things up to the universe as im trying to do that as a way of focusing on what i can change and not stressing over what i cant change at the moment,
1) moving house
2) getting off benefits and back to work/college .
clearing /shredding and recycling papers today

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Wow – what a great turn around Flowergirl. So very glad to hear your motivation and enthusiasm is back!
Great sense of focus!! Yay you!!! xx

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka’s post:
thanks anoushka ,those words of Louise Hays are locked in my mind – change your thoughts ,change your life ,
its so true isn’t it .I know as long as i care for myself i can stay up !and i am kinder to myself ,feels as though im in a holding bay before i move onto a much happier ,settled ,producive life

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content