login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Bmindful Friends ~

I do value my bmindful friends. What are your feelings about the community and sharing?

thread from 2010

original thread & intro statements

feel free to add in present(:

Image result for sharing pic quote

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have been on this thread so many times and kept losing my contributions –
Hope this one stays put!!

In short….
I think bmindful is a very safe place and full of really genuine people.
I personally have been so lucky to have found some friends here that I consider very close – people that know more about me than my ‘physical’ friends. It is a very enriching experience and one that is like no other – no preconcieved ideas or judgements of each other, just likeminded individuals sharing experiences and knowledge….I mean where in the world can you come across people like that all in one room??

I have met people here that come from all over the globe and from different walks of life – yet we share so much in common.

I feel blessed to know you guys!
:O)

A full and thankful heart..

altho I am new to bmindful, I do feel safe speaking my mind even tho I already learned not everyone holds the opinions as I do, which, I must say, is agood thing….

Kathy

I definitely feel close to several bmindfullers. I’ve even spoken with a couple of them in person. Awesome people here!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to anoushka’s post:
What do you mean..lost your contributions??

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A good friend is someone you can turn to and share those fleeting thoughts and questions with and not worry about being seriously rebuked or embarrassed.
I feel that here.

A good friend shares a lot of the same beliefs and philosophies. Here I find it.

A good friend gives you ideas and tips and comfort or good counsel when they feel it is needed or is just a great thing to pass along.
I am often gifted here.

There are a few names I always look forward to seeing on the threads, but also truly enjoy new peoples input.

I am somewhat fearful of identifying too closely with individuals in a flesh & blood reality sense because I value the gift of free flowing, unself-concious and spontaneous interchanges. I hope this isn’t a character deficit because I’m working on my self-love at the moment! teeheesssss

I hope this makes sense & y’all know I’m not cold and aloof just a goof, Jan

I totally agree with what Anouska, Coachhouse and Jan have said.

There are a few bmindful friends I have had private messages from and sent to so I guess you could call them the close ones.

It is wonderful to be able to come here and express my opinions and feelings without being judge.

I hold everyone here at bmindful in high-esteem.

enjoy life!

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:

Laurie – meant I lost my post each time I clicked on ‘post reply’ – the screen crashed (its a problem I have on my pc).

I agree with all thats been said – another one that makes me realise I have true friends here is the sense of encouragement and support that goes without even saying anything. Its a feeling that I am understood before I even respond to a thread. A very self-affirming feeling.
This support and encouragement is like no other I have experienced from physical friends old and new – its a family feeling!…..

I guess we are somehow connected in mind and spirit if not in body/blood!!

I truly value the friendships I have made here. Once again, thank you all.
xx

Perhaps it’s not too surprising that regular contributors to bmindful have become frinds; afterall you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t like it. I would say that most forums create friends; whatever the subject.

For me though, the thing about bmindful is that here we share spirit and not just theories on blackjack or tips on how to get that extra horse power from a car. We share deep thoughts and experiences in a non-judgemental, indeed empathetic and positive environment.

It’s a great place to have thoughts tested by some sage and erudite thinkers. Sharing some of the things we do, we lay ourselves vulnerably before each other leaving our thoughts and ourselves open but it’s ok here; it does feel safe.

I’ve not been here very long and I don’t contribute every week but already I have made one friend in particular who has restored my faith in human nature; I hope to make more like that in time. Thanks to this site, I have met someone who has become close enough to share very personal information and I have found not just a friend but a confidant; unbiased, unattached (to me) and able to listen as well as talk.

It’s like having a new section in my brain that gets involved in my decisions concerning future developement; a reference point that just makes things easier. It’s also about having a kind of secret person or persons in your life that fills the vacuum that was left when you found out Santa wasn’t real. I hope I haven’t spoilt anyone elses beliefs saying that :-)

It fills an important need in life to find like-minded people with whom you can openly talk and not feel out of step. Sites like these bring together the birds of a feather and make us feel whole, normal and welcome.
More importantly perhaps, they make us feel important and relavent; something you don’t normally get until election week.

Act positively, in the moment, with one eye on tomorrow. Freerace.

In response to freerace’s post:

Very eloquently put, you have a true gift for writing I hope you will do more of it.

I have met many friends here and I always feel I can come here with a problem and I will get honest answers and suggestions. Not ones that are based on your business or what ever you are promoting at the time and that is wonderful.

The honesty and straightforwardness that all of you exhibit is just mind boggling. We are the light that needs to shine on this planet, so that everyone can see the truth and start creating their own lives; instead of just living a life.

BRAVO EVERYONE

Rocks

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”
― William Shakespeare

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I’ll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about.”
― Rumi

“There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.”
― John Holmes

“I’ve heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason

Bringing something we must learn
And we are led to those who help us most to grow
If we let them and we help them in return.”
― Stephen Schwartz

“This pause in time, within time … When did I first experience the exquisite sense of surrender that is only possible with another person? The peace of mind one experiences on one’s own, one’s certainty of self in the serenity of solitude, are nothing in comparison to the release and openness and fluency one shares with another, in close companionship …”
― Muriel Barbery, The Elegance of the Hedgehog

“But oh! the blessing it is to have a friend to whom one can speak fearlessly on any subject; with whom one’s deepest as well as one’s most foolish thoughts come out simply and safely. Oh, the comfort – the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person – having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are, chaff and grain together; certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then with the breath of kindness blow the rest away.”
― Dinah Maria Mulock Craik

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content