login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Powerful or Powerless

This thread was created in 2010…I do believe its a topic we can find beautiful use for in 2016(:

Let’s discuss power…

Powerlessness can be linked to feelings of being without power…Though it is actually the beginning of being awesomely powerful.

let’s share

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Power is within me….radiating outward, magnetically attracting like-minded forces and energies.
United we get stronger, support one another and move closer to our goals….
Just a thought…..perhaps a new affirmation too.

A full and thankful heart..

Power comes from within. You dont necessarily need to be in a position of authority to be powerful, true power is about the way we handle life.

enjoy life!

Power is the key element that keeps each of us moving. Power is energy. Energy is Everything, so Power is Everything and Nothing.

To be powerful you will need to have an attitude of power, you will need to believe in yourself and the power you hold within.

You can only be Powerless, when your self-talk tells you that you can not do something. At that point you are powerless to change the results unless you can change your self-talk.

Each of us holds within us the Power to be anything we want to be, we just have to learn how to harness that power to achieve our goals.

Be Powerful within and you will be powerful.

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

We are powerful when we understand the power of our thoughts and words.
We are powerful when we know that the universe already has all the answers.
We are powerful when we live in a manner which demonstrates that we are mindful of these things. We reap what we sow.

Let’s not forget the power in powerlessness.

When we find out ‘we’ cannot change everything..and there is something Greater than us at work..we respect when:

• we don’t always know something
  • when we make a mistake
  • when we fall short of what we thought we could do in any given moment.
  • that we guide the plan, but not always the result..at least not on our time table.

This allows for more joy, more freedom, and more Power. Hence, the Power of Powerlessness.

You can go to bed, but you might not be able to will sleep.

You can read a book, but you might not understand.

You can have a relationship, but you cannot have/own the other person.

Life is good. Life is abundant. We are powerful. And sometimes powerlessness isn’t a weakness.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hey Laurie! That was beautiful.:) Jan

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
I agree – Sometimes powerlessness isnt a weakness – because if we are aware of that which we are powerless over, we know how to avoid dissapointments, pit-falls and failures…..Our expectations are then reasonable.

Dear God,

I’m Powerless over people, places and things. Thank you for allowing me to be powerful over all areas I’m truly responsible for. And thank you for leading the way and being involved with every part of the equation that makes it all so wonderful. All is well.And it is all so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
Love that prayer Laurie.
:O)

I’m powerful because I love being honest and receiving honesty. I’m powerful enough to wait in silence for those not ready for my honesty. :)

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content