login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★Daily Tracking

Hi everyone,

I just joined bmindful today and I was wondering if any of you track your mood/other factors daily in your life? I started on January 1, 2016 and I am not looking back. I think that is the one factor that motivates me to constantly improve my mental health, physical health, and relationships. It has been almost four and a half years. I think the most drastic improvements started about 2 years in, so give it some time.

I take how much free time I had during the day, my physical energy level, my emotional energy level, my mental energy level, and my accomplishment all into account.

In response to jalar8651's post:  Wonderful thread! And once again, welcome,jalar8651

Great work on yourself! Great tips for motivation and self improvement.I especially like when you said:

I take how much free time I had during the day, my physical energy level, my emotional energy level, my mental energy level, and my accomplishment all into account.

I love your consistency with your 'tracking'. I choose to commit to this, and would love to share its benefits after a bit of time.

This will be great reinforcement. It would be great to keep track of how I am functioning/growing and feeling with the 'formula' you have shared(: I am believing this tool  will truly assist me! I write regularly, though there is a big difference in ‘daily writing’ and the specific type of regular self report you are doing. This is really inspirational. Consistency is key. 

Further thoughts:I am so conscious of  desiring more 'blocks' of time..I wonder how my perceived availability of freed up time will growThis brings up how I view/ define what my free time actually is and how I personally define accomplishment daily.  This will help me see all I do and great to examine what my ‘minimum requirements’ are to prepare for things that matter to me.

Thank you for being here

and your wonderful thread!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to jalar8651's post: Hi jalar8651!

Welcome to Bmindful! We are so glad you’re here!! If you have any questions/comments at all about posting or start in a thread, adding a friend, …please feel free to ask. Wishing you all the best with your positive affirmations. I hope today finds you closer to your goals and dreams.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to jalar8651's post:

Brilliant idea, daily improvements on multiple levels

Thank you for that, your timing is perfect!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:In response to jalar8651's post:

so true, Kathi. Have been absolutely inspired since this thread was shared! so grateful!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content