login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★Ask & Answer Yourself

Ask yourself a question and answer it.

Create a loving and powerful conversation(:

example:

• ★ ✉ I have had some things on my mind, and truly would like to give these areas  thought and clarity. For example What am I feeling this this moment...?
  • .images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJzp4x4isQN6O8AFEkKOzvuHPFytNPqaHUwoTa5OIrev_iK307wljSQkMimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHdqIXs_yl_8lHQWb6ABMex-uj0RoFtYSZdZFXIPIZ-UA4tZMYHfmWZm0....

I Am living a Divine plan

1. What am I feeling right now, and how would I like to feel?
  2. What do I believe it would take to feel more the way I love?
  3. What am I understanding so much better  now that I have allowed myself to answer these questions from my spirit place?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJzp4x4isQN6O8AFEkKOzvuHPFytNPqaHUwoTa5OIrev_iK307wljSQkM

I am feeling that I'd like more blocks of time in life ...just like this. I love quiet so much and love quality time with myself alone and with others. Taking time for myself is not a luxury... it is a vital element for my being and to be more available to others.

I choose to claim taking daily time for myself a->a beautifully granted act of love to gift this to myself.

The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot”

Michael Altshuler

dreams-quote-dreams-are-todays-answers-to-tomorrows-questions-290.jpg

In response to Sacred Care Ease&Optimum Living's post:

3. What am I understanding so much better  now that I have allowed myself to answer these questions from my spirit place?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJzp4x4isQN6O8AFEkKOzvuHPFytNPqaHUwoTa5OIrev_iK307wljSQkM

I am feeling glad to be in the present

& that no matter what is going on ...I am allowing better for me and better for any/all I interact with

I love having something good to offer myself

...without that good...I cannot fully focus on the better for anything/or anyone

I love being HOPE, PEACE, JOY, SMILES, HEALING & FUN

427601157-life-optimism-quote-text-words-Favim_com-194789.jpg

Beyond the beauty of external forms, there is more here: something that cannot be named, something ineffable, some deep, inner, holy essence. Whenever and wherever there is beauty, this inner essence shines through somehow. It only reveals itself to you when you are present. ~Eckhart Tolle

In response to Sacred Care Ease&Optimum Living's post:

3. What am I understanding so much better  now that I have allowed myself to answer these questions from my spirit place.

1. I am feeling very very much at peace. I have worked hard today outside with the outside temperature of 105 with a heat index of 110. I am tired. I worked in my neighbors front yard removing small bushes and preparing the ground for a small garden to be installed. It is a project I have started voluntarily to keep myself busy during my self imposed lockdown due to Covid-19.  I like the way I feel right now.  
  2. Staying busy myself and offering kindness to others is what I love. 
  3. Being of service to others is the thing that makes me feel I am fulfilling my life’s purpose. The more physical effort I put into offering my kindnesses, the better I feel. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

OPT-IN-GRADE-LEVEL-THANK-YOU-PAGE.jpg?fit=2560%2C971&ssl=1

Love it! I absolutely loved reading your response.

Working in the heat, the gratification you feel from serving others... hearing how you feel...

This is quite a great way to be in the moment... and check in with ourselves regarding what matters, don't you think?

3. What am I understanding so much better  now that I have allowed myself to answer these questions from my spirit place.

I feel fantastic because I just got off from work & listened to Tony's Binaural music for today.

I didn't feel a need to decompress, as I always do... Wow! 

I feel exactly the way I want to feel(:

I am understanding so much better how  I love to feel -!

I am so content and grateful for Tony's contribution.

I am feeling joyful, that there are so many awesome tools to accomplish the peace & joy I desire

I am loving being home. I had a good day at work, though looking forward to being in the now & the joy of my upcoming days off

What am I feeling right now, and how would I like to feel?

I feel grateful for today, and feeling just fine after not feeling well last eve. I feel I am in a good place.Gratitude is always great to feel and great place to be 

What do I believe it would take to feel more the way I love?

continue to ease into the morning, and continue allowing gratitude

What am I understanding so much better  now that I have allowed myself to answer these questions from my spirit place.

ALLOW ALLOW ALLOW

and do what it takes that I know works, and always be open and willing to learn more.

I end up with greater faith, joy, belief, and have more good to pass on wherever I Am.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content