login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★pg2EnchantedPeacefulProsperous Life

“I’m focused on my blessings”

“My energy and vitality are increasing rapidly everyday”

link to page 1-thread

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

- - - ☑I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am so much more alert, more refreshed, calm, completely focused, stronger and remarkably healthy.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything I am in control of my health and wellness. I am always successful because success is a divine quality of spirit, and spirit is what I am.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am a miracle in action! I am filled with Divine Light, Joy, and Prosperity. Today is full of miracles. I have a sharp memory and clear thoughts I possess an abundance of creativity and energy

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

~~ ✰~~ I bring my dreams into the present moment. ~~ ✰~~ I pull the plug on limitations and rise into a new consciousness of power. ~~ ✰~~ I am responsible for my life and always maintain the power I need to be positive and have joy. ~~ ✰~~ I am open to receive my higher good. ~~ ✰~~ In becoming even more compassionate to myself I reap the reward of spending less time inching upstream. ~~ ✰~~ It is good I am always attracting the most supportive and positive people into my life.

• EVERY DAY AND EVERY WAY I CAN THOROUGHLY FEEL EVERYTHING I NEED IS HAPPENING PERFECTLY
        • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!
    • - - -My thoughts are positive, loving and vibrant with energy.

• - - - I dramatically enhance the quality of my life & relationships by focusing on what I am grateful for, who I appreciate, and all the good things that surround me.

I Am Divine Presence expressing as Compassion, Sincerity, Peace and Clarity. I know what I need to do, and am Divinely guided and supported in doing it.

- - -My mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I consciously control my biochemistry by putting my body into peak emotional states, by healthy eating, exercise, and adequate rest everyday.
            • I begin it now. I now express my creativity in my own unique way. I give thanks for the blessings in my life.

• I love how raising my vibration daily results in wonderful inspired actions.

I am delightfully organized, energetic and productive.

- - - My gift of time is valuable. I manage my time wisely and efficiently.

• I joyfully live a healthy life with focus, clarity, direction, and purpose. • All areas of my life are in balance with my core values. • My peaceful mind results in wellness and happiness in all areas of my life. • Through a feeling of gratitude, I place myself in alignment with all the riches of the Universe - - - •It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease…

• My focus is limitless, resilient, and rewarding.
                              • I Am knowing this day will meet my inner spirit approval.
                          • I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display
                            • - - - I am enjoying a rich and abundant life.

This moment I see myself as flexible and confident for everything related to my best life

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I sail through work today.

“The master of the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his education and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which; he simply pursues his vision of excellence in whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he is always doing both“. James Michener

With-a-carefree-mind-I.jpgMy-work-brings-happiness.jpg

WHY DO I LOVE PREPARING FOR WORK TODAY AND ANY DAY?

Preparing for work is play.

Preparation for a day servicing others inspires me first to take excellent care of me. Meaningful routines create a wonderful foundation for my awesome day being with so many others.self-love-affirm-04.jpgaffirmations-morning.jpg

I-love-my-work-positive-affirmation.jpgI-work-with-passion-positive-affirmation.jpgT_414ssHDjkxP69G9u3oaNIqpHmoC4FHnlNxQ8kcE0s4XkenJJTiDQEhnayN4CefrnvnfsLyOUABX08ing3gk0JAEvM7B4xgIeH1wMJ3CQHZSb3nVSAKa_heuyU

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

wpid-sun_in_hand-1920x1080.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

acb251637a313e7c76ffa7ec06d0b457.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

pF6KmJa2Q10ENo7sRXcbpE_t44GNvRl-cjheWSs1Wk5lmxUpLONcXZPnFOSnwCck2tU0o4KECSWHwH9MewuBJKXWmJs8ozqXRuHjukF9oTOmZM9Xj_3UUQ

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content