login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★a √ good life &FavoriteQuotes ˚

• √ excerpt of a passageThe end of fear is a willingness to return to your soul’s natural state of cosmic excitement. It occurs by recognizing every moment as an opportunity to evolve into higher frequencies of light by embracing the most courageous choices your heart is inspired to make. Even when unfavorable outcomes appear, it is a vital opportunity to anchor higher frequencies of light by infusing more passion into your words and actions. In doing so, you may realize that harmony is not dependent upon comfort, nor does it disregard the grace of comfort whenever it arrives. Instead, harmony is seen as a willingness to learn and grow – no matter how daunting, or uncomfortable things may seem. When harmony is not dependent upon comfort, a joy beyond all boundaries is discovered. This is the rebirth of cosmic excitement. It is the emergence of the soul in physical form. It is the dawn of awakening Matt Kahn.      

I call this thread - a good life~ my favorite quotes, because so much goes into feeling this good life we live.     Thread 🧵 last edited May 28,2020

• ~~ ✰~~
           I know I will be sharing quotes which resonate with me. Feel free to add your own when it feels right for you I welcome  all that matters to you too.   It doesn't matter if this thread gets incredibly long; that is why (page) numbers are infinite                          
        • ►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►
      • related threads in process:
      • thread-★NEWEST★★Power Of Quotes (ready for your posts)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

√ It is our own long-established, personal ways of being, experiencing, thinking , feeling, and acting that shove aside our intentions to be present, to live in presence. We believe that life blocks presence. We may even believe that to be more present we need to withdraw from life, maybe go on a retreat.

The reality is different. What needs to change is not the external circumstances of our life, but our inner life. We give exclusivity and priority to the wrong things inside us. Yet presence does not mean giving up all our usual ways of experiencing, thinking and the rest. It means adopting another way of being, one that does not replace our current inner experience, but wraps it, and us, within the loving arms of a wider, more objective, and more centered awareness.

Joseph Naft

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

√ Yes, sometimes we need to make a change in what we do, but at all times we benefit from learning to love what we are already doing. It begins with accepting our life as it is. We still work to improve it, but all the while we accept it, we do not reject it.Here our spiritual inner work can profoundly affect our experience of life. The mind of desire, with what it wants and what it does not want, leads us into rejection, into dissatisfaction. Spiritual practice offers many approaches to this: here are several. First, we practice sensing our body. In sensing we have contact with our body, we become fully embodied. Unless we are in pain, our usual experience of our body is vague and neutral. Enhancing our contact with our body through direct and intentional awareness of it, through sensing, makes it vivid and even pleasurable. Through sensing, we revel in the mere fact of having a body. Through sensing, we love our body. And since our life is synonymous with having a body, through sensing we learn to love our life. During this life, we always have a body and thus always have the opportunity of sensing our body. Living in the sensitive energy, brings more aliveness to life. Through sensing, we can take pleasure in the simple fact of being in our body. by Joseph Naft on Love of Life from Inner Frontiers.org site link..to read in whole context

Joseph Naft has taught meditation and spiritual practices since 1976. His other books include The Sacred Art of Soul Making: Balance and Depth in Spiritual Practice and two novels, Agents of Peace and Restoring 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

If we demand enlightenment, it hides. . . . 

All that we can do is make ourselves enlightenment-prone.

We learn to treasure the possibility of awakening in all moments and circumstances.

We learn to simplify and cultivate the receptivity of heart that can be touched by profound understanding.

We learn to listen deeply and discover stillness amid the movement in our world.

Christina Feldman

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“You are the everything this moment is asking you to be…”  -Matt KahnImage result for zen matt kahn quote pics

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥♥~✧ॐ

If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment. – CARLOS SANTANA

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

So, accept, respect, attend your sensitivity

A flower cannot be opened with a hammer.

Daniel F. Mead

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The loving mind can observe peace and joy in one moment, and then grief in the next moment, and it will not be shattered by the change. A mind filled with love can be likened to the sky with a variety of clouds moving through it–some light and fluffy, others ominous and threatening. No matter what the situation, the sky is not threatened by the clouds. It is free. ~Sharon Salzberg

this is such a beautiful quote.
It allows one to be everything needed with the wisdom, that when it is done love continues to transform us.selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• As we advance on the path, the higher energies grow even more important to us, because only through their action on us can we find real transformation. And by becoming an instrument for the descent of the higher energies into this world, we serve not only our own soul, but also our fellow travelers through this life.
  • Energies characterize the stages of spiritual development. The pure-hearted occupy a spiritual station of a higher energy than the rest of us. When we are more deeply present, we live in a richer, more substantial, and more truly satisfying world than we experience with a perennially scattered attention.

• to read more link

Joseph Naft

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“When someone says words that may not feel good in your body, seem sarcastic in tone, and are meant to judge versus uplift you, this only offers you greater opportunities to raise the vibration of your response.

Matt Kahn

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Surrendering means cleansing yourself completely, getting completely detached. Detachment is the only way you can rise.— Nirmala Srivastava

No matter how painful, crushing, or inconvenient it seems to be, no emotional state or thought guarantees a low vibration. Instead, a low vibration is created out of a refusal to celebrate however you’re feeling, thinking, or acting – from one moment to the next. Simply by admitting how you feel about your experience with openness  and heart-felt enthusiasm, as if it’s the Divine’s highest destiny to be and evolve exactly as you are, you relinquish every tendency to judge yourself or others and elevate your vibration to the frequency of joy.

As you reach this frequency, you are only capable of feeling, thinking, or acting in accordance with your soul’s highest wisdom without needing to micromanage and bully yourself in the process. While many do their spiritual work, hoping to attain the perfect list of spiritual attributes, in order to validate their right to feel good about themselves, it is your willingness to feel good about yourself by celebrating each feeling, thought, or action with radical honesty and renewed enthusiasm that reveals the magnificence and glory of your true inherent perfection Matt Kahn

related quoteToday’s Moment of Acceptance: “I accept that no one is trying to hurt me whenever hurtful words or cruel behavior come my way. I accept that unconsciousness occurs as a way for others to show me how deeply they suffer. I further accept the unconsciousness of others does not require me to lash out and match their vibration, nor does it reflect back anything unconscious about me. Instead, I allow every act of unconsciousness to inspire a more conscious response, as I witness an unconscious world helping me evolve, at the rate in which I act out the very choices I’ve waited for others to embrace. This doesn’t justify anyone’s unconscious behavior, or mean that I should put myself in situations that compromise my well-being. It allows me to go wherever my qualities and talents are celebrated, while acting upon my soul’s highest wisdom, as a way of energetically helping those who suffer to find their way home.” Matt Kahn

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I think of affirmations and visualizations as tapping into the power of the imagination, which is a generator and transformer, a force that precedes and shapes who we become, and what we create and achieve. Whenever we attempt something new or difficult, we have to be able to imagine it before it becomes possible. It’s the combination of inspiration and perspiration that brings about tangible results.” Jean Shinoda Bolen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Each moment is just what it is. It might be the only moment of our life; it might be the only strawberry we’ll ever eat. We could get depressed about it, or we could finally appreciate it and delight in the preciousness of every single moment of our life.” – Pema Chödrön

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.” – John Homer Miller

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“The few things that work fantastically well should be identified, cultivated, nurtured, and multiplied.” [Richard Koch is a former management consultant,entrepreneur, and writer]

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"Abundance is the energy of permission.  The more you permit yourself to desire what you want, express gratitude for what you have, and be excited for whatever comes your way, the more abundance you are bound to receive."Matt Kahn

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation): that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.”―William Hutchison Murray 

“What’s the one thing you can do now such by doing it, everything else will be easier or unnecessary.” – The one thing.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

Imagine-No-Limitations.jpg

“Whatever we expect with confidence becomes our own self-fulfilling prophecy.” – Brian Tracy

“The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.” – Brian Tracy

“You Can Develop Any Habit Or Thought Or Behavior That You Consider Desirable Or Necessary.” -Brian Tracy

Imagine that your levels of health and fitness were perfect in every way. What could you do, starting today, to make your vision for yourself into a reality?

-Brian Tracy

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related imageRelated imageImage result for want more play affirmation picsrose-animated-gif-14.gif

“Nourishing yourself in a way that helps you blossom in the direction you want to go is attainable, and you are worth the effort.” Deborah Day

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Best-Inspirational-Silence-Quotes.jpg?resize=696%2C651&ssl=1

I learned…that inspiration does not come like a bolt, nor is it kinetic, energetic, striving, but it comes to us slowly and quietly and all the time, though we must regularly and every day give it a little chance to start flowing, prime it with a little solitude and idleness. ~Brenda Ueland

Only in quiet waters things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world. ~Hans Margolius
In silence I notice the weaver of my world and then the life itself — the gift of breath. ~Anatoly Petrenko
caf4ffe0f927cd4277c12cec5d9a3b2f.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for want more play affirmation pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Here's 1 I love on the 'gift of play'

~~ ✰~~

“The gift of Play is that it invites us to create without attachment, explore without a destination, and enjoy without complexity.” ~ Vince Gowmon

~~ ✰~~

love this and

this:

Inspirational-Spiritual-Quotes-fb.jpg

~~ ✰~~Quote What if – instead of seeing resistance as a force to fight against – you see it as a mindfulness bell, reminding you to wake up, look around, and ask: “What is the more I want? Resistance tells me more is here, right now, or I wouldn’t be feeling it. That means more is possible right now. What’s the next simple step into more?” ★ღ✰˚ ✰Jennifer Louden

Quote I’ve become convinced that lack of trust in ourselves is at the root of being overwhelmed, constantly behind, just not up to the task of living this modern life. ★ღ✰˚✰Jennifer Louden

~~ ✰~~

Quote Notice what happens when you live by what you are devoted to. Where does your devotion intersect with what you desire? Jennifer Louden

~~ ✰~~QuoteI define comfort as self-acceptance. When we finally learn that self-care begins and ends with ourselves, we no longer demand sustenance and happiness from others. ★ღ✰˚ ✰Jennifer Louden

• ~~ ✰~~
      Quote The most ravishing experience you can have is of the mysterious, of living in consecrated curiosity, with the symphony of the universe playing through you and the still point laying claim to your heart. ★ღ✰˚ ✰ ☼Jennifer Louden
    • ►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►

Image result for pink ballerina gif

Keep the focus on how you would like to feel

How I Want To Feel? Love this question!!!

402a37af576460ee97b085eff99c8318.jpg

law-of-attraction-part-2-2-728.jpg?cb=1231942259

d121652c32e4d37a7de5920191fadf8c--positive-life-positive-thoughts.jpg

9ce1ea52cc7f45ae0f31e4a1099d7cea--soul-food-what-is.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

EmilysQuotes.Com-amazing-inspirational-positive-prayer-peace-motivation-joy-purpose-love-being-a-good-person-kindness-Anna-Taylor.jpg

√ good life 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"Love doesn't give reasons, it only offers opportunities."

Matt Kahn

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

b9c38ea92745ecee8104642731379356.jpg

4f20a820deabc2cd4603231599fb3a33.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

quotes-about-clarity-of-mind-1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content