login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★Favorite Affirmations/Beliefs& Their Delightful Gifts

Favorite AffirmationsBeliefs & Their Delightful Gifts

Let's share beliefs and reinforce with a comment (if you choose)

love, selfcare (aka sacred care ease and optimum living).                                    The greatest gift I

Create The Life Of Your Dreams 

•  

The greatest gift to give others is being an example of our own lives working. When we are taking great care of ourselves, we glow ... we have self compassion and compassion for others. We don’t view discipline & responsibilities as things we should do ... we view them as things we are eager to to partake in. It is building the life of our dreams.

What does it mean to you to feel as though your life is working?                                      .

• To me, to say one’s life is working is:to eagerly look forward to progressive experiences.  It is when  choosing to be your best self is common practice. It is living with self compassion as you live your life; a life that matters to you... .It is a forever competition with only your self It is an ongoing celebration  ... living from your spirit place.(May 26,2020).

My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

affirmation: I have decided to decide what to do and do it

I Am living a Divine plan

One I created the other day... inspired by my soul-place(:

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content