login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★A Vacation From My Mind

Because of so many things happening recently it feels as though I need a vacation from the stressors of life. I wonder if any of you ever feel this way at times? What do you do to refresh your life? My vacation consists of things that can be done in my community or at home but takes me away from it all!

Found a great oldies station on my tv. It was music I remember when I was a young girl. Made me start to dance around the house. The music is happy and at times it can take me right back to the fun memories I had. It is so refreshing and it puts me in a mood of feeling very alive. Have been reading a book on health that came out many years ago to start to slim down.

“Back to Eden” Learned about oatmeal water. It is very healthy and am changing just three things in my life that can be permanent and not allow me to be see-sawing! One is at night when the munchies get to me and is healthy. So this Oatmeal water has fiber to which a tablespoon of lecthin is added to it. It satisfies me and helps lower my cholestrol at the same time. Now it makes me visualize how my body will change. I can take a trip to the thrift store to find new clothes to wear. Have started to go to senior dances during the day. Don’t have to drive, the community bus picks me up and takes me home! I’ll break a few hearts but what the heck!!!! (: Ha, ha, ha!

Let’s take a little visualization to the senior 50’s 60’s dance!

Wiggle Wobble

In response to Godscreation’s post:

I have been a little scattered lately also, not sure what is happening. I usually like to find some place to meditate that is close to water.

Keep on Dancing it is great for the Soul.

I recently discovered Meridian Tapping and for a quick fix this really works; even for the long run it is great.

Try this for a quick fix

It might seem a little strange at first, but after you get the hang of it: your body will love you.

You can use this tapping technique to Lose Weight, to get rid of a headache and you can also use it to help a sick dog. There is science behind it so it is not a bunch of bull and you don’t have to pay to do it to yourself. The Mind needs a vacation, but the subconscious just needs a new direction. Using affirmations and tapping and a spoonful of gratitude Life changes to your true thoughts and desires.

Best of Luck in whatever you do, if you need any help this old lady is here.

God Bless you and yours

Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

There must be something in the atmosphere! I’ve been a little scattered lately myself! My prescription for myself is going to be a “Serotonin Upload” (exercise hard at gym). I have lost my appetite completely and don’t even get me started – if I ingest even the slightest amount of caffeine!! Hoo Boy! My body goes NUTS!

I tried the Tapping that Roxy recommended. It helps give me great relief (until the broken record in my head takes over – and then I have to go get another dose).

Maybe as a bMindful community, we could get together at a certain time and pray for peace for each other & the world. I’m hoping that the group would be very powerful and provide relief for each other.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to rockswealth’s post:

Thank you so much for reminding me of this. I totally forgot about EFT! I will surely get to it.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content