login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★-HAPPINESS MTG!!♡OurSpiritPlaceAffirmations MAY/JUNE 2020-

An affirmation Happiness Meeting(:

Hello Bmindful!

Living our lives these days requires a great deal of self-compassion with the many changing-things we have experienced/will be experiencing. 

This Happiness Meeting is asking- you the Bmindful member... to listen to your own spirit. 

Whatever your spirit is revealing to you, is what you are meant to bring to the inner outer place of your world.

Go deep, it could be something simple ... something profound... or something profoundly simple(:

Enjoy this time to further get in touch with your spirit place.

It's all for you.

Blessings to all, selfcare

★★NEWEST★★-MAY 2020-HAPPINESS MEETING Our Spirit Place Affirmations

See the source image

HAPPINESS MEETING-Our Spirit Place Affirmations

5726c682b7e800427a2826a8d5602822--freedom-of-speech-hello-dear.jpg

Affirm from your spirit place. 

please post short, long... uniquely your own... from your spirit place affirmations.

As your spirit clarifies your affirmation... feel free to re-create all that is speaking to you.

Feel free to comment beyond affirmations, whenever you are ready(:

link to last Happiness Meeting--★newest--★★Happiness Meeting 2020!! Messages to my self

• excerpt of a passageThe end of fear is a willingness to return to your soul’s natural state of cosmic excitement. It occurs by recognizing every moment as an opportunity to evolve into higher frequencies of light by embracing the most courageous choices your heart is inspired to make. Even when unfavorable outcomes appear, it is a vital opportunity to anchor higher frequencies of light by infusing more passion into your words and actions. In doing so, you may realize that harmony is not dependent upon comfort, nor does it disregard the grace of comfort whenever it arrives. Instead, harmony is seen as a willingness to learn and grow – no matter how daunting, or uncomfortable things may seem. When harmony is not dependent upon comfort, a joy beyond all boundaries is discovered. This is the rebirth of cosmic excitement. It is the emergence of the soul in physical form. It is the dawn of awakening Matt Kahn.      

I Am living a Divine plan

My affirmations may seem a little repetitious... I am allowing in what surfaces(:

• →   I have Good Orderly Divine thinking!.
    • My thoughts lead to the kind of actions I enjoy thinking about and acting on.

(I love affirmations which energize not only best thoughts-though good follow thru behavior)

• →   I easily love and value my world.

(Now is a great time to appreciate ease & valuing life...even now. So easy to focus on the unacceptable newness. There is good peeking thru, and when allowed in...major good changes in the midst of the sheer tragedy. I allow myself time to feel, grieve and attempt to take in 'things' I also allow connections being established, loose ends coming together)

• →   I believe in wonderful possibilities all of the time within each now-moment.

• →   Today I am revising and reframing my goals to be in absolute sync with my present moment aspirations.

ALLOWING WHAT I NEED AND LOVING MY SELF AND MY WORLD

• →   Today is about giving myself whatever my spirit longs for in ingenious loving ways.
  • →   I now embody a life of demonstrative self care I am completely proud of.
  • →   I love to act on all that I will benefit from→ Only the best care for me is my mantra and my beautiful foundation for now and always.                                                               
  • →   Today is a great day to be all that I desire for me.
  • Today I choose only things I love that add to my beautiful life I am appreciating.

Today I choose to allow my feelings to be what they are to continue the authentic places in me I love to observe

Today I am flowing from a space that is uniquely my own.

Today I am celebrating who I really am and the gifts that I choose to use for this great day... great life... and peaceful joy.

•  

• → I love the mystery around myself and life, and the faith I have in  the good that is always in motion.(I created this one to transform anything that may crop up with a  less than positive context with uncertainty)
    • →I love my inner belief and vision of my life of joyful greater ease. I allow the Good.
    • →I am creating space for my life I love. Life continues to get better and better whenever I allow.(I love allowing /creating space for newness)
    • →I love to watch the good roll in now that I have gotten out of the way
    • and believe the way I desire is truly inevitable.

TOOLS

• →I love to journal. Words from my spirit place easily flow onto my wonderful personal writing space. I journal consistently and thoroughly. I love to get things out and review how I experience what interests me and needs my focus.

• May 22,2020

Owning Your Life & Loving It˚- I love this  theme!!! Our lives really are our own and yet often our energy travels a detour- route. We travel and attach ourselves elsewhere. Knowing your life is your own - what would you like to experience and why aren’t you experiencing more of what matters to you? Obviously there are areas in our life we can ‘only’ influence and not own. We aren’t meant to overly identify with ‘things’ ‘people’ ‘environments’. Why do we become things outside of us? Our spirit place always welcomes us. It always lets us be our best self by reminding us who we are and what really matters. It often shows us much of what we want we already are when we get out of the way. This is a great moment to listen to that place which already knows us and never leads us astray. Love selfcare (written as first thought of morning before getting out of bed) (:

• May 22,2020. THOUGHT- late evening: Mood is something that can receive greater positive feelings when we give ourselves self compassion. When we need pampering - it is always acceptable.  When others you care for need TLC ... we take our time and create a space that acknowledges the person right where they are. Be there for you, because you know just how to love 💕 you.

• I affirm from the depths of my being that loving myself is part of everything I do and everything I am. 

• My intentions today are to feel the depth of my spirit place and live up to the beauty I Am. My spirit has a loving deserving quality of all that is Goodness and today I allow Goodness in all aspects of my interactions and I love the flow this creates.Today  I allow the peace and harmony of Goodness to flow through  this new day unlike any other day... unlike any other experience. Today I am able to capture these experiences on paper when I arrive home with clarity that feels so right. My writing today takes on the elements that can only be described as ‘directly from my spirit place’. (Upon waking Sunday, May 24, 2020)

Today I maintain more of the flow and experiences I love by allowing ease.background.gif

The greatest gift to give others is being an example of our own lives working. When we are taking great care of ourselves, we glow ... we have self compassion and compassion for others. We don’t view discipline & responsibilities as things we should do ... we view them as things we are eager to to partake in. It is building the life of our dreams.

What does it mean to you to feel as though your life is working?

• To me, to say one’s life is working is:to eagerly look forward to progressive experiences.  It is when  choosing to be your best self is common practice. It is living with self compassion as you live your life; a life that matters to you... .It is a forever competition with only your self It is an ongoing celebration  ... living from your spirit place.         (May 26,2020)
    • My intentions today are to feel the positive energy around my personal goals.

My enthusiasm for what I am sure to experience can be felt just giving thought to each creative possibility.

I allow  the flow this creates to permeate each task

Unlike any other experience at any other time , today is the day that feels best.

This day, today was worth waiting for  to keep on keeping on with this newness, these discoveries, these solutions.

Today is filled with perfect spirit filled clarity to create.

I am able to capture my idea on paper and begin and complete aspects of my goals which create an even happier more rewarding day. (Tuesday, May 26, 2020)

affirmation: I have decided to decide what to do and do it

OTHERS

→  I love the love I feel toward others

→  I enjoy giving others the space to be who they really are... for themselves, for me, and for authentic engagement with them.→  I love how I can be so happy for others and the joy it brings me when others are experiencing what they desire for themselves.

OTHERS

→ One thing I have noticed :→As we get older it isn’t values of the family that have changed ... it is the flourishing desire , dedication, commitment and plans...Plans that require  and gain  more clarity  and regular loving footwork→ 

I love this moment and everything I am going to do with it.

What I give too much attention to becomes my reality. This is going to be fun!!!

In response to Sacred Care Ease&Optimum Living's post

I love the love I feel toward others!

Love that!!

My spirit place embraces this life, and embraces resilience, positivity, passion, the pursuit of peace and celebration and praise for all of the good that we have struggled to co-create and to manifest!

My community---> my priority!

My Spirit embraces Being a light for one another. Standing up. Being connected even though we facing a pandemic.

For all those we've lost, we take them with us. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I take this moment and fill it with joy!

I am in sync with Divine contribution; I give and I receive and my life flows.

I see lots of opportunity, everywhere, everyday. 

Willingness plays a big part in co-creation. I am willing to be an agent for change, and it doesn't matter if its big change or small change. What matters is willingness. 

What matters most is each other! People matter. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post: absolutely inspirational posts!

Thank you Thank Thank you for joining in, Kathi!

Will love to return to better take in your spirit-affirmations, further acknowledge you for being you

after work tomorrow.

In response to Kathi's post: In response to Sacred Care Ease&Optimum Living's post: Kathi's post:

It's a bit after midnight Monday morning. Part of where my spirit is these days-is speaking up- to convey pretty much whatever is on my mind ... And on that note, I feel grateful and appreciative for you stopping by and sharing from a very valuable part of your spirit.

It means so much to me to connect authentically whenever the opportunity arises... with love of course.

The world is changing, and I want to be the change I want to see in the world.

I want to acknowledge the good I come in contact with.

How beautiful it is to read what you wrote: 

My spirit place embraces this life, and embraces resilience, positivity, passion, the pursuit of peace and celebration and praise for all of the good that we have struggled to co-create and to manifest!

My community---> my priority!

My Spirit embraces Being a light for one another. Standing up. Being connected even though we facing a pandemic.

For all those we've lost, we take them with us.

~

I take this moment and fill it with joy!

I am in sync with Divine contribution; I give and I receive and my life flows.

I see lots of opportunity, everywhere, everyday.

Willingness plays a big part in co-creation. I am willing to be an agent for change, and it doesn't matter if its big change or small change. What matters is willingness.

What matters most is each other! People matter. 

(yes yes yes!)

I repeat:

How beautiful it is to read what you wrote!

Thank you Kathi, for being you and sharing so beautifully from your spirit place!

much appreciation! Your eloquence, your loving spirit and your delightful authenticity touch my heart!

much love, selfcare

In response to Sacred Care Ease&Optimum Living's post:

Thank you! We have all grown so much, through all of our shared affirmations, and all of the creative and inspirational threads!

My spirit is celebrating the treasure of growth, as individuals and as a community.

Celebration and Praise are very important, that we celebrate our lives, celebrate a gift of love and of connection, the gift of friendship, the gift of belonging and the miracle of Love.

To All of our Bmindful community, I celebrate you! And I celebrate your Great Spirit!!

Affirmations:

I allow Love to transform me.

I keep discovering meaningful work and projects that reflect my core values, and that is the bliss of my life!

I use energy and I open myself to play and expansion.  In play, I find solutions and recognize opportunities.

With each new breath, I feel inner peace.

I connect with my heart in ways that elevate me.

I allow myself to see the expanse of my untapped potential.

Like I have done many times, I pick up the broken fragments of chance and turn them into opportunities.

My life takes on new meaning and I accept transformation intentionally.

I AM open to Love.  I AM Love...

Absolutely nothing is impossible!

I allow the whispers of the Universe to speak and commune with me.

Where I go, there is infinite good,, peace, love and harmony!

In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post: In response to Sacred Care Ease&Optimum Living's post

I am enjoying this freedom of creation today.

I am enjoying the freedom of your creation.

Whatever presents are delightful gifts.

I am in awe of the joy affirmations bring.

Creating self talk from one's spirit place is a heavenly experience...every time.

In response to Sacred Care Ease&Optimum Living's post: In response to Kathi's post:See the source imageHow about some related  focus questions for this Happiness Meeting?🤗. Anyone🤩?

I usually tend to be positive but I have a heavy heart. A full range of emotions brew in isolation. 

Questions to contemplate:

1. What if your heart place is not in the right place?
  2. What is the right place?
  3. How do you move past the sadness, grief, and anxiety of the unknown?
  4. If Love is the answer, isn’t it also the question?   

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

I appreciate you and your beautiful honesty.

I extend my hand to you in loving friendship.

I appreciate your contribution of reflection-questions when your heart feels so full.

Only the absolute best for you

Only the best to your beautiful wife and family!

Always here for you!

6466102342f3e6637faceb86d9a79661--peace-sign-art-peace-signs.jpg

Questions to contemplate:

Poppy, during the beginning of this month of May  I was given the news of the loss of 2 close relatives. 

My system experienced a form of shock, though I tried to fight through it, to be there for myself and those closely connected to my relatives.

I didn't know it though I was seriously beating myself up because I couldn't 'quickly' get on the phone to be supportive with others.I also was concerned I couldn't hold back the tears at work...

My self compassion didn't emerge until someone I knew had difficulty being 'there' for me.

That's when I knew, it was up to me to recall my tools. 

I did end up speaking to people... that I could connect with.

I did eventually reach out to the family members I didn't think I was ready to speak to with  my grief stricken-brain fog and all... 

I was surprised 'I was enough' right where I was, no apologies necessary.

(Long 'lost' connections became rekindled in ways that I didn't know were needed)

I did go to work, and allowed my tears to fall when I couldn't hold back.

I knew I needed to allow major self compassion, or I could not give in any situation that required my availability.

I had so many memories not only tied up with those who passed, though so much more that was connecting with those thoughts, memories & feelings... that needed my love... prayer and clarity as it presented.

So... you ask...

What is right? (: Right is wherever you are.

3. How do you move past the sadness, grief, and anxiety of the unknown? By remembering we are never alone, and to use the tools we have learned along the way... one moment at a time.

Self compassion (love) is the answer. When we 'sufficiently' give that to ourselves, we can allow others in and receive graciously whatever we need

As we get less shaky, we have more to give with everyone we engage with.

The same compassion we want to gift others, we need to take it slow and gently gift ourselves that way.

Love you!

When-we-give-640x1024.jpg

In response to Poppy's post: In response to Sacred Care Ease&Optimum Living's post: In response to Sacred Care Ease&Optimum Living's post: (of course going to the beach was a visualization at the time)

The on-the-spot practice of being fully present, feeling your heart and greeting the next moment with an open mind can be done at any time: when you wake up in the morning, before a difficulty conversation, whenever fear or discomfort arises. This practice is a beautiful way to claim… your courage, your kindness, , your strength. Whenever it occurs to you, you can pause briefly, touch in with how you’re feeling both physically and mentally, and then connect with your heart – even putting your hand on your heart if you want to. This is a way of extending warmth and acceptance to whatever is going on for you right now. ~✰˚  Pema Chodron, Living Beautifully with Uncertainty and Change~

☼As long as we're caught up in always looking for certainty and happiness, rather than honoring the taste and smell and quality of exactly what is happening, as long as we're always running from discomfort, we're going to be caught in a cycle of unhappiness and discomfort, and we will feel weaker and weaker. This way of seeing helps us develop inner strength. And what's especially encouraging is the view that inner strength is available to us at just the moment when we think that we've hit the bottom, when things are at their worst.~ ~Pema Chodron~        

450bf92292ac30292792c760a4b0e831.jpg

“If we find ourselves unworkable and give up on ourselves, then we’ll find others unworkable and give up on them.  What we hate in ourselves, we’ll hate in others.  To the degree that we have compassion for ourselves, we will also have compassion for others.  Having compassion starts and ends with having compassion for all those unwanted parts of ourselves, all those imperfections that we don’t even want to look at.  Compassion isn’t some kind of self-improvement project or ideal that we’re trying to live up to."

Pema Chödrön

In response to Poppy's post: In response to Sacred Care Ease&Optimum Living's post

Hey Poppy

Hey Sacred Care,

Poppy, first I want to thank you for your honesty and your courage. You never know just how powerful your words are, or the example that you leave, or - of the courage that you garner...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all: your honesty, your example and your fearlessness, your courage. 

And, Sacred Care, thank you, thank you, thank you for your incredible contribution to our Bmindful community! You are amazing for who you are, for all of your growth, the tons of affirmations, and personal development, your enthusiasm, your joy, your energy and your kind Spirit!  

You have shown me what it means to plant, nurture and prosper from a life of beauty and intention!

And, to everyone else, who gives, who generates and who keeps Bmindful current, relevant and extremely valuable in unrestricted areas of our lives, thank you for making Bmindful bright, vibrant and -- a wonderful place to find hope, to find and to create new and meaningful transitions in our journey.

Poppy, please know that where ever you are, your path and your journey are sacred.  I hope that you search for and allow there to be moments of serenity, moments of peace, and sunlight and beauty that seems to surround you and comfort you when you least expect it. 

There is no wrong place for your heart.  And, where ever your heart is, you are truly never alone. Thank you for allowing me to learn from you and from your journey! 

I hope that you are surrounded in Love today and everyday! 

In response to Sacred Care Ease&Optimum Living's post: In response to Kathi's post: With every breath I take you two infuse me with loving kindness and joy. You both exemplify the very best of friendship and support. I am truly grateful to be a part of your busy lives and a small part of the much larger Bmindful community. Love and light to all! 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response toPoppy's post

These are excellent questions!  Thank you Poppy!!

What is the right place?

The place matters less than the relationship that you are having with your self, with your heart, with your journey and with the people that are sharing this journey with you.

We are never out of range for Divine Contribution.

Miracles happen when we least expect them. Miracles happen everyday.

Miracles happen even if you don't believe in them, LOL!

How do you move past sadness, grief, and anxiety of the unknown?

The best theory for this is the Kubler-Ross theory of the Five Stages of Grief.

Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

There is a sixth stage: finding meaning.  Finding a way through grief and grieving to inspirational meaning and wisdom that allows us heal and to make sense of our most intimate journey. This is very autobiographical and very rich. Its a few paces beyond acceptance.

There are two must read books:

Night, by Eli Weisle.

Man's search for meaning by Viktor Frankl.

There are so many excellent quotes by Frankl, it difficult to choose which one is the most profound!

Here goes:

~ Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedom's - to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.

~When we are longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves.

~What can life offer me?  What can I offer life?

~ In some ways suffering ceases to be suffering at the moment it finds a meaning, such as the meaning of a sacrifice.

If Love is the answer, isn't it the question?

Best question ever!!

If love is what we want, what is it we fear?

I think the opposite of love is not hate. It's fear.

Fear of the unknown. Fear of being alone, or fear of being rejected. Or fear that "this is never going to happen for me." "I'm not good enough."  Or "I'm not pretty enough."  "I'm never going to make it."  "I'm not that lucky." "My body is not good looking."  "I'm not smart enough.".... On and on!!!

We are challenged to look at our underlying beliefs about our self, and do the work of personal transformation.  If you have limiting beliefs, you will have limiting/marginal experiences. If you do a  brief but a regular personal inventory of your beliefs, you may find that many of your beliefs are not consistent with what you truly want, and they are barriers to creating the future that you choose to create and design. 

Our beliefs must align with our values. 

Favorite affirmations:  

I allow love to find me!

I choose love over fear.

Love more, fear less.

Trust more, fear less.

Great question.... endless exploration!!

Ditto Poppy!!!!!

Love you too, brother!!!

Pain is a really interesting teacher.

Sometimes, when pain is intractable, the best way that we can regain the experience of feeling good is to help someone else.  

It feels good to feel good!!  Before you know it --- you've discovered incredible joy from doing "Random acts of kindness"!!!

And, its more than therapeutic. This is a discovery process - that the JOY of others now becomes our joy!

There is a really great song by Stevie Wonder: 

Poppy, this song is too perfect, for right now!!

Turn it up!!

Stevie Wonder!! JOY INSIDE MY TEARS!!!

In response to Kathi's post: Thanks Kathi! I’ll put on my headphones and let you know what I think later tonight. 

In response to Kathi's post: “I've always come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way
Of asking for permission to lay something heavy on ones head
So I have tried to not be the one who'll fall into that line
But what I feel inside I think you should know

[Chorus]
And baby that's you - you - you
Made life's his*to*ry
Because you've brought some joy inside my tears
And you have done what no one thought could be
You've brought some joy inside my tears.”

Oh Wow! 

In response to Kathi's post: In response to Poppy's post: In response to Poppy's post

really beautiful! 

Beautiful Poppy!!

I'm thrilled! It is my most favorite Stevie Wonder song! 

This song... does something that no other song has ever done for me...

There are few songs that really embolden the deepest part of my Soul - and I just sing--- and pour my heart out!

This is probably one of the best soul songs ever written, unparalleled.

Image may contain: ocean, cloud, sky, outdoor, water and nature, text that says 'Whatever the question, Love is the ansver. Photography by Rita Be Love'

I agree with you Kathi. about the power of music. ... the power of that perfect song.

I love how music 🎶 is such poetry for the spirit. I loved hearing how this song speaks in heart-volumes  to you both.!!! 

Love how once you get in touch with your soul /spirit and get real for yourself with what it is you desire to hear, feel ... music is so life affirming.

Here are a few more tunes. Big hugs to all.

Gratitude Love Songs 

music Thank You for Hearing Me

music Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?

music Kind and Generous

I thirst but never quench
I know the consequence, feeling as I do
We're in a spinning top
where, tell me, will it stop
and what am I to say
Open our music book, that only few can look
and I'll write a song for you
Love is a symphony, hearts in one melody
'Cause I write a song for you
Sounds never dissipate, they only recreate
in another place
There in your silent night
joy of a song's delight
I write a song for you
You write a song for me
We write a song for love
My magical mystique, finding it all complete
in a lovely face, feeling we try to chase
memories that won't erase, stay forever new
We have a magic box in which is never locked
Source: LyricFind

And the next song Is just for you,Poppy!!! Kathi has dedicated it to you

As around the Sun the Earth knows she's revolving
And the rosebuds know to bloom in early May
Just as hate knows love's the cure
You can rest your mind assure
That I'll be loving you always
As now can't reveal the mystery of tomorrow
But in passing will grow older every day
Just as all is born is new
Do know what I say is true
Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky (always)
Until the ocean covers every mountain high (always)
Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea (always)
Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream
Did you know that true love asks for nothing?
Her acceptance is the way we pay
Did you know that life has given love a guarantee?
To last through forever and another day
Just as time knew to move on since the beginning
And the seasons know exactly when to change
Just as kindness knows no shame
Know through all your joy and pain
As today I know I'm living but tomorrow
Could make me the past but that I mustn't fear
For I'll know deep in my mind
The love of me I've left behind
'Cause I'll be loving you always
Until the day is night and night becomes the day (always)
Until the trees and seas just up and fly away (always)
Until the day that eight times eight times eight is four (always)
Until the day that is the day that are no more (Did you know that you're loved by somebody?)
Until the day the earth starts turning right to left (always)
Until the Earth just for the Sun denies itself (I'll be loving you forever)
Until dear Mother Nature says her work is through (always)
Until the day that you are me and I am you (always)
Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky
Until the ocean covers every mountain high (always)
We all know sometimes life's hates and troubles
Can make you wish you were born in another time and space
But you can bet you life times that and twice its double
That God knew exactly where he wanted you to be placed
So make sure when you say you're in it but not of it
You're not helping to make this Earth a place sometimes called Hell
Change your words into truths and then change that truth into love
And maybe our children's grandchildren
And their great-great grandchildren will tell
I'll be loving you
Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky (loving you)
Until the ocean covers every mountain high (loving you)
Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea (loving you)
Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream--Be loving you
Until the day is night and night becomes the day (loving you)
Until the trees and seas up, up and fly away (loving you)
Until the day that eight times eight times eight is four (loving you)
Until the day that is the day that are no more (loving you)
Until the day the earth starts turning right to left (be loving you)
Until the earth just for the sun denies itself (loving you)
Until dear Mother Nature says her work is through (loving you)
Until the day that you are me and I am you (Now ain't that loving you)
Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky (Ain't that loving you)
Until the ocean covers every mountain high (And I've got to say always)
Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea (always)
Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream (always)
Until the day is night and night becomes the day (always)
Until the trees and seas just up and fly away (always)
Until the day that eight times eight times eight is four
Until the day that is the day that are no more (always)
Until the day the earth starts turning right to left
Until the Earth just for the Sun denies itself (always)
Until dear Mother Nature says her work is through
Until the day that you are me and I am you
Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky
Until the ocean covers every mountain high
Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea
Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream
Until the day is night and night becomes the day
Until the trees and seas just up and fly away
Until the day that eight times eight times eight is four
Until the day that is the day that are no more
Until the day the earth starts turning right to left
Until the earth just for the sun denies itself
Until dear Mother Nature says her work is through
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Wonder Stevie

Exercises you may enjoy

Here is an exercise when you are feeling stressed and want to bring in more positive healing energy.  Write down the things you Cherish.  Try using the definitions shown below :

1.  What do you hold dear?

2. What do you feel or show love to?

3.  What do you care for?

4. What do you Protect?

5.  Most importantly what do you Cherish about yourself?

Be as spontaneous as possible when going through this list.  Allow these cherished thoughts to flow freely.  Don’t judge what you should or should not be thinking.

From <http://balancedwomensblog.com/category/affirmations/>

More Questions to ponder?

Responses coming soon...

Here is an exercise when you are feeling stressed and want to bring in more positive healing energy.  Write down the things you Cherish.  Try using the definitions shown below :

What do I hold dear?

What do I feel or show love to?

What do I care for?

4. What do you Protect?

What do I protect? 

What do I cherish about myself?

Be as spontaneous as possible when going through this list.  Allow these cherished thoughts to flow freely.  Don’t judge what you should or should not be thinking.

Dalai_Quote.png

Image result for kindness to yourself quotes

5-25-20 3:40AM

What do I protect? 

I protect my best self. To protect my best self, I mindfully care to choose to... and allow

myself

to live from my spirit place, and not simply a place of reaction to people, places and things.

I cherish my spirit place. I honor and respect it.

What do I hold dear? 

I hold dear the tools that work so well allowing greater connection to my spirit.

Loving myself enough to listen to my spirit, and respond from the nurturing place spirit always speaks with  me when I take 'quiet time' to be present.

I love that I can find the quiet within me to be available -beyond the 'noise' of the outside world.

What do I hold dear?

This question - is profound. I love how it fills me up with the energy of what I hold dear.

What do I care for?

I care for my self.

I care for a Power Greater than myself I choose to call God.

I care for family

I care for people other than my family

I care for the spirit within all people -and the ease in enjoying the love we all are.

to be continued...

More Questions to ponder

Responses  in process

I will write regularly off the cuff, and sum up for myself eventually(:

What do I hold dear?

What do I feel or show love to?

What do I care for?

What do I protect? 

Most importantly,What do I cherish about myself?

What do I protect?

→→ One thing I have noticed :→As we get older it isn’t values of the family that have changed ... it is the flourishing desire , dedication, commitment and plans...Plans that require  and gain  more clarity  and regular loving footwork→ 

→  I enjoy giving others the space to be who they really are... for themselves, for me, and for authentic engagement with them.→  I love how I can be so happy for others and the joy it brings me when others are experiencing what they desire for themselves.

I ’protect’ my ’best self’ To protect my best self, I mindfully care to choose to... and allow

myself

to live from my spirit place, and not simply a place of reaction to people, places and things.

I cherish my spirit place. I honor and respect it. I also have fun with the joy I Am, and in turn allow fun to exist with my interactions.

5-29-20 5 :17AM

What do I protect?

FAMILY UNIT/SELF

I protect my family unit.

Nothing is more valuable to me than the wellbeing of my family.

I speak a lot about my own well-being because I have come to realize decade after decade with everything I am and everything I strive to be... family is everything! It is disloyal  to not care for myself and expect the good I want for others.

So yes I am protective and generous with myself... though this is true... so I am able mind, body and spirit be there for my my most valued relationship - my precious spouse.

As we get older it isn’t values of the family that have changed ... it is the desire , dedication, commitment and plans that daily require and gain more clarity  and regular loving footwork

f082629d9b152ab8d73071b575390186.jpg

What

do I hold dear? 

I hold dear the tools that work so well allowing greater connection to my spirit.

to be continued...

5-25-20 4:00AM

I hold dear my loving spirit

I hold dear the loving spirit of those I love on a very personal level

What do I hold dear?  05-29-30  5:30AM I hold dear the love of my family. I have been married over 40 years and that is a precious energy of love and commitment. I listen to the pulse of our present day and allow space for everything that we are and everything we are wanting for ourselves as individuals and as a couple.

Loving myself enough to listen to my spirit, and respond from the nurturing place spirit always speaks with  me when I take 'quiet time' to be present.

I love that I can find the quiet within me to be available -beyond the 'noise' of the outside world

What do I cherish about myself? 5-29-20

I cherish my tenacity to do whatever it takes to do not just what comes easy , though whatever serves a higher good mentality. As I commit to these areas, I live with self compassion and ease to allow life to be what it is by allowing  and nurturing who I am meant to be from my spirit place. I mention my spirit place a lot. For me, this place is a place I never argue with or compromise. It listens and IS when my mind wants to butt in and interfere./ I do my best to be available to my spouse in the same way... though even more flexible. More flexible because yes we are One... we are also two individuals who must find our own ways individually and together.                              to be continued...

What do I hold dear?

This question - is profound. I love how it fills me  up in a very complete and prosperous waywith the energy of what I hold dear So much!!!

What Do I Hold Dear? 5-29-20

.I hold dear the love I am to love myself, those intimately close to me and my daily  interactions that are in motion and yet to be.

What do I care for?

I care for my self.

I care for a Power Greater than myself I choose to call God.

I care for family

I care for people other than my family

I care for the spirit within all people -and the ease in enjoying the love we all are.

I care for the respect I show myself, and in turn have a progressive growing care for all others beyond my personal experiences

What Do I Hold Dear? 5-29-20

I hold dear life. I hold dear the life of myself and others. What does that to mean to me? I have a priority way of looking at life. Everyone matters, though I am only one person, so it is up to me not to be perfect, though to allow myself to grow to have more to give to myself and others. I do myself not to badger myself for what I didn’t know and those that  didn’t know something with me or for me. I value what is and allow value to multiply as my spirit has already understood this energy. I hold the God of my understanding dear. I pray to allow more understanding and listen to the Guidance that is always there with More Love love and Greater compassion.than I alone can fathom.  ...to be continued...

A million thanks for the beauty and the inner journey that your questions have given.

Also, a beloved and special thanks for posting another Stevie Wonder song "As"....

Poppy and Sacred Care, I have listened to both of these Stevie Wonder songs, (Joy inside my Tears and As) and I feel the pulse of all life, all creation inside this song!  

I feel my heart literally beating harmonically, rhythmically with euphoric immeasurable joy and alignment, As -- (the song) song -- is the unthinkable best love song ever written!

The lyrics are amazing... 

This song has brought me music and dance and celebration - as my fears (about the pandemic) have greatly been eased, and my mind is made to remember -- that this life is a gift, and it is not to be spent in fear of our passing. Our purpose is Love...

I feel Love calling me into Love's Greater Understanding, where my heart and my mind are filled - not with my understanding, but of Love's Understanding, Love's Way.  

This is the bridge into Love's Greatness.

This is the same bridge into releasing fear, releasing self and others, and on with embracing Love, and that Love with more Love...

4. What do you Protect?

What do I hold dear?

The qualities of Love, Compassion and harmlessness.

Wisdom.

Forgiveness and all acts of love and healing, both physical, mental, emotional and etherial. All levels of healing: our emotional body and the healing of our planet.

The healing of all of our relationships - internationally, ethnically, and the restoration of diplomacy, at home and abroad. We must have leaders who are competent who can lead our world in the reduction of all nuclear arms and in the reduction of weapons. Violence on all levels in society must be stopped.  

Growth. Immense growth from inner wealth.

Leadership. Transparency. Accountability. Lawfulness, law loving. 

Generosity. Abundance. 

Miracles... Lots and lots of miracles!

Excellence in health.  Excellence in the delivery of health care backed by a society that values and prioritizes access for all.  A system that safeguards affordable medication and a system that recognizes the greater need for mental health service and treatment.

An end to hunger and an initiative to increase access to clean drinking water, globally. 

A society that has a system and a structural support to address and to correct temporary and chronic homelessness.

Global initiative for recycling. Priority focus on cleaning up human destruction and contamination in the oceans. Protection of all ocean life, including the living reefs. Put the environment first, and have this be a cultural value, that we are responsible for our footprint, and that we value our earth.

Huge initiative for environmental law and protection. Protect wild life. Protect wildlife lands and habitats. Stop carving up their trees.  Start re-planting and re-storing all of our damage. Remove the oil lines that contaminate natural water. Go green. Plan to phase out oil use.

Education. Explosive growth in all education, research and development, backed with funding. 

Emergency and immediate effort to reunite all immigrant children that have illegally been removed from their parents/ family. Reunite all of these innocent children with their family. 24 hour a day, until every child is identified and reunited. Nobody should sleep until they are all restored to their family. WE CAN DO THIS!!!

I hold Dear the Gift of life, the gift of our immediate family tree and the perpetual gift of Love and contribution. Beyond our immediate family - to our entire human family and the greater gift of our collective contribution.

There is so much that I hold dear, that I don't think its possible to list everything!!

I hold dear the songs of birds in the morning, a field of wild flowers... sounds of running creek... the sounds at dusk, the croaking of frogs, night time sounds in a garden... the sounds and the feel of the wind... everything about a garden...!  The herbs, the flowers, the new growth, love passion vines...! 

Cooking... home made bread... all great cooking!! Mexican food! Italian food!!! Seafood!!! Asian and Thai foods!!

Hot springs... jacuzzi time... time spent under the stars....

1324033-by-becoming-selfaware-you-gain-ownership-reality-in-becoming-real-you-become-master-both-inner-outer-life-deepak-chopra.jpg

In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post

Wonderful lists...

27013654194_43a965090b_b.jpg

Hope you continue on with them. 

It's true it can be an  endless love fest!!

May I ask what occurs (inside) for you as you respond to the list?

Has anything   occurred ('outside') after any part of this experience, you'd like to share?

In response to Sacred Care Ease&Optimum Living's post: In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post: While I didn't list many specifics, it opened me up a great deal with an energy of positivity and possibilities. Kathi, was that an experience you had also?

I found seemed the  theme of the questions  alone  'when taken to heart' -doesn't fool around. lol

Of course you can ask! I apologize for my delayed response, there is a lot going on with both work and family.

Before I begin to directly answer your question, I would like to give you a brief historical glimpse that can help connect a few dots.

I was born 3 weeks after J.F. Kennedy was assassinated, and I have always felt a direct awareness of a pulse of something really important.  "It" was big, and I didn't know what to call "it." However, I have always felt this pulse. Always. 

As I try to distinguish awareness of my self from this pulse, I can only tell you that I was aware of this pulse long before I was aware of myself.

I was born at a time of deep social change and deep turmoil of the early 1960's. I remember the pressure seemed unbearable, and I felt this fear that families -- or family values were being destroyed. There was this social fear - about black rights; there was great fear about marijuana and how it was impacting the younger generation; there was fears about women's rights. Then there was Viet Nam, and how, at that time, it was massively unpopular war.  There was a civil revolution.  

This civil unrest was more than change.  This was a paradigm shift. I had no way to know that at that time.

I had cousins who were combat Vets in Nam. I felt torn. I felt like I couldn't take my eyes off of our soldiers, our brothers, our cousins. I remember wanting to celebrate them and love them, and welcome them back home.  I remember feeling crushed that other people didn't feel what I felt for our soldiers.  And, I wept...  As a young 7 to 9 year old child, I was never able to reconcile such social cleavages. Big, messy, daunting questions.  Everybody had a separate opinion. Lots of strong opinions. But I was too young to have an opinion.

I remember just wanting peace very earnestly. For me, it felt unbearable. I never knew what to expect or if things were going to actually literally fall apart. I wondered how I would survive and what would happen to me. Who would help me to survive?

And, then, there was the incredible music of the 60's, and I felt immense relief... Free love...! The Beetles, the Rolling Stones, tons of incredible bands, and all of the music was such a huge influence! And, what a remarkable time to be a kid!!! Suddenly, there was this relief from such deep civil unrest.

Those big, messy, daunting questions never got answered and that period of unrest, and the terrible uncertainty faded but it left a deep impression...

Other kid memories that happened about the same time. When I was about 7 or 8, I loved dance and especially gymnastics. One day, a friend dropped by and we went out front to play in the yard. I did leapt in the grass, and I landed on a piece of wood that had a nail in it, and went right in my foot. I shook so hard that the nail almost came out.  My friend ran over and she immediately removed the nail and we went inside. She helped me, she cleaned the wound, and then she rubbed my foot. She literally touched my pain. 

I didn't know it then, but her rubbing my foot flooded the afferent pain pathway and it helped ease the pain.

That was a pivotal experience - and it turned my full attention towards healing.

It also gave me a new engagement approach to confronting uncertainity and to addressing social unrest.

This is a brief but a long view of parts of the evolution of my consciousness - and parts unexplored. I have no doubt that my early life experience made a lasting impression on me and its' influence can still be felt (and heard) today!

When I express my social or environmental views, it gives me peace.

I have many feelings, many strong, and many others that are not strong.

I try to create and bring balance, and try to not be dominated by all of the strong feelings.

I try to leave equal space and equal energy for all of the other softer and un-opinionated feelings. Mostly, I try to do at least as much listening as I do speaking up.

I value wisdom, will and activity, as well as the greater pursuit of peace, love, compassion and all acts of forgiveness. I believe that when we choose forgiveness that we are engaging in the act of creation -  of miracles. Many times, it is the only way forward - otherwise - true peace may never be achieved. It's like, whatever the cost, I/you/we are worth it...

I've learned that "being right" is definitely not what is the most valuable thing to me...

Being right will not always bring about the desired change. When I invest in my relationship with my truth, I hope that I am leaving room for other people to have their relationship with their truth. 

Together, we can all grow in our truth and powerfully weave our path in front of us...

In response to Sacred Care Ease&Optimum Living's postIn response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post:

Wow, Kathi! Thank you for sharing all you have. All of the your history and how you were

affected truly gives a greater understanding to not only  what matters to you and why, though also how your values were shaped.

It does help to hear how our early days spoke to us. While in the scheme of things I

wouldn't be considered that much older than you- my history shaped me

quite a bit differently. I was born in DC, and that area was considered downtown to the area

I grew up.

My parents both worked full time and you could say the caretaker that helped  raise  me

was  very peacefully influential and  largely responsible to my interpretation of the world.

She was only in her late 20's , though very wise. I am grateful she was gentle, loving and

well spoken.  I was the youngest and only girl, and needed someone to be available to me,

because my older brothers were not on their best behavior with their little sister(:

I spent a great deal of time with my caretaker when I wasn't in school.

She lived downstairs, where we watched early TV shows and news that needed a lot of

interpretation. I preferred to get her take because my Dad was a journalist  and his editorials

were a bit too 'well rounded' and 'involved' for my  young self.

My oldest brother was very loud and opinionated about politics and world affairs .

So my safe zone and easy to listen to-zone  was with my caretaker for this world view

indoctrination.

My mom had her own loving rituals with me. So it was my caretaker and I who

spent a great deal of time with life/real education and heart to heart communication.

We discussed segregation and prejudice. To this day I dislike prejudice of all kinds...

even the assumptions of ones nature without truly knowing.

It may look like  I have no opinion or things don't matter  when I don't respond. I just choose not to be a part of assessing others unless I'm called to the table with some thoughts...and often I preface what I'm saying with 'I could be wrong...And get back quickly to what is known. (my later education called for assessing, and of course that was something I did... though even then my desire not to prejudge ... helped me not overgeneralize)

Anyway...I digress... I was with her watching the news when John F Kennedy died,

during  Martin Luther King marches and his famous sermons and 'We Shall Overcome' anthem. You can imagine how confusing this would be for a child. My caretakers words were always filled with love and peace, no matter what  hard to understand things I  witnessed on television.

So for me, my heart went out to all … though somehow felt the oneness rather than the separation because of what I was understanding all were speaking out for during the civil rights movement. I was a bit of human filter when it came to the unrest it was taking to bring unity, love & peace.

Matter of fact, I loved peace music, Motown love songs, and anything that said Love to my little heart.

I was not oblivious as I got older to the injustice which was 'everywhere', I just focused on whatever I could do to show love and be love. That was my upbringing as a little one growing up in the 60's.

I am going to go back a  long ways... though I'll start with some songs which really make me feel good. Now I will have to find them tongue-out

The Rascals -- "People Got To Be Free" (with an intro from Felix Cavaliere) (when group was older)

of course when I listened, they were called the Young Rascals ... and did same song-though more to my recall(:Groovin.jpg

All the world over, so easy to see
People everywhere just wanna be free
Listen, please listen, that's the way it should be
There's peace in the valley, people got to be free
You should see
What a lovely, lovely world this'd be
Everyone learned to live together, ah hah
Seems to me
Such an itty bitty thing should be
Why can't you and me learn to love one another?
All the world over, so easy to see
People everywhere just wanna be free (wanna be free)
I can't understand it, so simple to me
People everywhere just got to be free
If there's a man
Who is down and needs a helpin' hand
All it takes is you to understand and
To pull him through, ah hah
Seems to me
We got to solve it individually, ah ah
And I'll do unto you what you do to me
Said, no
Hear the shoutin' from the mountains on out to the sea
No two ways about it, people have to be free (they gotta be free)
Ask me my opinion, my opinion will be
Natural situation for a man to be free
Get right on board now, huh, huh
Yeah oh, what a feelin's just come over me
Love can move a mountain, make a blind man see
Everybody sing it now come on let's go see
Peace in the valley now, we all can be free
See that train over there?
Now that's the train of freedom
It's about to 'rrive any minute, now
You know it's been'a long, long overdue
Look out 'cause it's a'comin' right on through
Ha, ha, yeah, ha, ha, yeah

In response to Kathi's post:

That is important to hear-when you express your social views-it gives you peace.

Hearing you and all you share-the peace you love is so much more apparent!

Kathi, I love so many things you said! I specifically this moment am gravitating to:

When I invest in my relationship with my truth, I hope that I am leaving room for other people to have their relationship with their truth. 

This is absolutely beautiful! 

you are so awesome! Once again thank you for your openness, authenticity and inspiration.

You're a loving star!

Also loved your inspiration for healing -with your foot experience!

In response to Sacred Care Ease&Optimum Living's post: In response to Kathi's post: WOW! I just read through the last few entries and I want to respond but it is very late where I am and I need to get back to sleep. I’ll return ....I’m back! And I want to go way back too. It is my intention to clarify for myself how I have internalized events in my life that have taken me to where I am today. 

My early childhood was uneventful for the most part. I have two older brothers and a younger sister. I was mostly unaware, naive, innocent, uneducated when it came to world events. In 1963 I was 12. I remember watching the news unfold and I was sad, but I didn’t understand the implications of what had happened. I suppose I was not interested in the news or politics because I didn’t comprehend how it could/would affect me. 

Our family moved and I finished middle school in two different schools. I didn’t have many friends in either school. Then we moved again and a new school for my remaining HS years. I did have a few friends, but never really felt like I fitted in. Riots and unrest, uncertainty was the order of the day. The War in Vietnam caught me and I spent the next three years isolated from family and I found the world to be very cruel and unjust. I couldn’t understand how man could be so inhuman. I had developed a burning desire to right a tilted world by helping others.  My life’s work, as a primary teacher was gratifying and I feel as if I helped many children feel loved and connected. 

Now that I have retired, I find myself focused on just a few things. 

1. Caring for myself
  2. Caring for my wife
  3. Being kind

i don’t know if any of this makes sense, it just flowed out. 

Love you guys!

Love HAPPINESS MEETINGS!

LOVE BMINDFUL & Community!

Depositphotos_16227337_l-2015-2.jpg

In response to Poppy's post

So glad to see you here!

Going by your words and what I have gotten...from knowing you...- you are once again making wonderful sense and I thank you for sharing!

My list  is simple though quite full ...looks like yours:

Now that I am getting closer to retirement , I find myself focused on just a few things. 

1. Caring for myself
  2. Caring for my husband 
  3. Being kind

What do I hold dear? I hold dear to the expectation that the world will finally come together and recognize that we are so much more alike than different...That every person will look into their own heart and share all the love you have to others. When we truly give our heartfelt love away, we are overly filled with so much more love all fear and anger will vanish. 

What do I feel or show love to? I feel love of life and my family. Not just surviving, but experiencing and celebrating life each day. 

What do I protect? I try to protect my health and the health of my spouse. 

Most importantly,What do I cherish about myself? I have a great capacity to give to others. I am kind. 

Beautiful and beautiful stated!

In response to Sacred Care Ease&Optimum Living's post: In response to Poppy's post

Thank you both for your kindness, and also for all that you'd shared!

I've learned so much --- about myself, and about you both, and your history.  It's really interesting, that way things evolve.

Sacred Care, you said a lot, regarding to the woman who helped to raise you... I enjoyed reading what all you both shared.  There is such a clear link b/t our history and the paths that we choose in life!  It's interesting how our early years are so formative, and our early years leave such a great impression. It's interesting, and autobiographical.

This Happiness meeting has been very valuable for me! It's helped me to open up and do some releasing and some much, much needed re-centering!

Love you All!!

In response to Kathi's post: In response to Poppy's post

I agree Kathi, this has been an awesome energy of allowing and reflection. It has carried on in much of my interactions. 

It was so good to remember where I come from, what I value and more whys.

I am feeling so grateful for these meetings, sharing and being shared with

and this awesome community!

love you guys!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content