login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★NEWEST★★Ability & Desire/pg1 {actions/feelings that support}

Meaningful Life Changes-5 Ways

—DR. HILARY STOKES ***~www.mindbodygreen.com~***

• 1. Identify the beliefs that support your intention.
    2. Embrace your positive emotions.
    3. Visualize.
    4. Take actions that support your intention.
    5. Repeat, repeat, repeat.
    Hilary Stokes Ph.D. and Kim Ward Ph.D. have been a team for 20 years, specializing in mind, body, spirit psychology. They are the authors of the bestselling book Manifesting Mindset: The 6-step formula for attracting your goals and dreams and founders of Authenticity Associates Coaching and Counseling. They are passionate about combining the best of holistic and traditional approaches to health and happiness.

5 Ways To Rewire Your Brain For Meaningful Life ChangesMeaningful Life Changes-5 Ways

LOVE-THIS.jpg

excerpt of a passageThe end of fear is a willingness to return to your soul’s natural state of cosmic excitement. It occurs by recognizing every moment as an opportunity to evolve into higher frequencies of light by embracing the most courageous choices your heart is inspired to make. Even when unfavorable outcomes appear, it is a vital opportunity to anchor higher frequencies of light by infusing more passion into your words and actions. In doing so, you may realize that harmony is not dependent upon comfort, nor does it disregard the grace of comfort whenever it arrives. Instead, harmony is seen as a willingness to learn and grow – no matter how daunting, or uncomfortable things may seem. When harmony is not dependent upon comfort, a joy beyond all boundaries is discovered. This is the rebirth of cosmic excitement. It is the emergence of the soul in physical form. It is the dawn of awakening Matt Kahn

Image result for Manifesting Your Desire napoleon hill quote pics

To Harness Neuroplasticity, Start with Enthusiasm-We are the architects and builders of our own brains.So-glad-I-can-choose-to.jpg

“I always take right action to create the physicality I love.”

• “I always take right action to be able to take right action”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

dc16072e403829bda2fbefe5938383b3--law-attraction-attraction-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for Manifesting Your Desire napoleon hill quote pics891-relax-and-succeed-right-thoughts-produce.jpg?fit=416%2C239&ssl=1

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings