login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★NEWEST★★2020-Every Day Gratitude & Appreciation

bda43f182e365505193b8753145b502f--showing-gratitude-practice-gratitude.jpg3c6eba6188c0b08b2b7918e3518f2185--cute-backgrounds-summer-sky.jpg352f27e86ecda1e92121102f7c0c057c--gratitude-happiness.jpg

0ed5d17fad7c6a0ef32ad4a2fa7af4c0.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

4-8-20

grateful for the openness and connection I have with good friends and daily interactions where I work.

grateful for people I haven't from in awhile updating me

GRATEFUL HEARING HOW SOMEONE'S HEALTH AND HAPPENINGS ARE DOING WELL AND THE GROWTH FROM THEIR EXPERIENCES!

grateful for the music I listened to this morning

and my hubby (which I shared it all with)

hubby just cut me slices of a cara cara orange, yummm

grateful for the personal  financial business I handled on the phone & how smooth it went

grateful for the roll I am on with things I've wanted to get done 

and last but never least, grateful for THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY! IT IS A HIDDEN JEWELL THAT I AM EVER SO GRATEFUL TO UTILIZE AND BE PART OF!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

4-16-20

Grateful to have connected with friends who are like family to me- very very close friends & I love them so much 

I had  been so close with them, and lost touch for awhile.

Grateful to start anew via text, phone, & snail mail.

Grateful -so grateful for knowing how they are, and that I can support them thru their areas of need.

Grateful for my hubby and how he is helping so beautifully with meals.

Grateful that I am working, and how the Bmindful assists with my positive energy

Grateful for the community here and everyone that has ever contributed to site and those that still do.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content