login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★NEWEST★★Ask&'Listen' To What Your Most Inspirational Will Tell You

Listen To What Your Most Inspirational People Would Tell You

alive or having passed, have someone you deeply respect respond to you,

what would they have said-if you asked them anything in your heart-thoughts if they knew everything you already know and combined it with their good sense.

(no need to give their name-relationship unless you like) (:

RELATED THREADS COMING SOON 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

How do I desire to go to work during this unique time, when I would much rather be at home taking care of myself, loved ones, and anything I appreciate-for me? 

Oh I am so glad you asked. You know all I've ever wanted was your happiness and this is an easy question for me to speak to you about. (:

Just bring yourself wherever you go, think of those who love you and the loving service you can and will bring to others.

Think of the income you are desiring to bring together the basic things you are wanting.

Know everything you are and the loving God you know exists would never leave you stranded.

I love you, and you are never alone.

Bring your fun loving helpful self to the world and you will receive the joy you are.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post:

thanks, that worked out well(:

knew I could count on you(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

How do I  let go of all all of the things I've been hearing regarding the projections of these unique times?

Oh I am so glad you asked. You know all I've ever wanted was your happiness and this is an easy question for me to speak to you about. (:

Think about it, even though you've never been through anything like this, you've had some times that seemed 'beyond challenging', and you were truly resourceful on all levels.

Just keep doing what you are doing. Stand back, and take care of you and your lil' family in the best of ways. Plan your plan. Work your plan. Be flexible with your plans though on target or something better.. with the goals. Never sell yourself short. Think of what matters to you, and know you're worth the best of everything. Let others know they are too, and leave room for others to know this for themselves.

It will be ok, and once again, you know you are never alone. And know I love you.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

just waking up, after a deep sleep nap... after I had come home from work.

I had looked at the clock not knowing if it was morning or night...

I tried to get up, and heard the kind voice of my hubby asking if I wanted dinner.

It sounded nice, though I had gone back to sleep again, occasionally opening my eyes to the sound of some cultural, and simplicity cooking channel. He was in another room watching something very different.

My taste buds started opening again...

and soon, I was kind've up wanting to see what my hubby prepared. He was in the kitchen watching tv, allowing food to cool.

It was perfect, and something about it color & flavor felt like it could've been showcased on the show I was watching.

He prepared me a plate, and I savored each delicious bite.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

so I thought to myself -how do I show my retired hubby-whose experiences these days so different from mine (since I'm still working)... how much appreciation I have for him, since I need so much down time after so much people time at work.

So I asked myself how do I  take care of me just the way I need (to listen to my heart with such stillness) and take quality time out to express in great ways how I feel about him and his kind gestures?

So I ask my special mentor (inside of me) who is bigger than life yet has passed on...ohysically

and combine with my heart of hearts this question.

and this is the answer I received:

You know how you love to 'make things' -create things, and he does too?

Take a moment to cut out quotes of special feelings of appreciation, add intentions and affirmations... and make him a greeting card of love... in the form of a thread you could give to him.

Wouldn't that be fun?

Wouldn't that make you both happy?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

How do I wake up to things that must be done without needing to create the fun and often purposeful alignment to flow with it all. 

Just remember who you are, what matters to you and that will be your beginning.

You are someone who deeply cares about your life and the lives of others, so these details as you refer to them, are just elements of these things. Since it is helpful to you, knowing this alone creates the energy of knowing you just need to do a mind dump and do whatever it is that will make these details not only easier... just help create the order to see everything work and come together in the best of ways. 

This will work with wanting to start your day, go to work, and/or do just about anything.

What I'd like to see you do is get back to understanding life is the party you invite yourself to.

No matter how 'crazy' things seem.. you've never been alone, though it is up to you to just remember good attitude, the love,peace and joy you already are... and  seeing the details of daily life as just what you wanted to see to be a part of things the way you are choosing (daily or moment by moment) to engage.

It will all be ok, it will all work out ...and once again, you know you are never alone and you know  ... I  love you .

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

After a day where it hits you with all the tragedy in the world, how do you pick yourself up?

Be good to you.

Know these are very unnatural times, though you need to choose the things that work for you that create good thoughts, good feelings, spiritual centering. 

Life is more than these terrible things, please remember any of it... just for awhile... just for now.

Create a little plan this evening, for this evening ... chat with your hubby, friends, watch a tv show that makes you happy, listen to music, write affirmations or intentions... the tools that feel magical to you.

Keep things simple.

Feel if you need to

Feel what you choose if you want to

Take a break from the news and anyone who wants to discuss it.

It will all be ok, and once again, you know you are never alone. And know I love you.

There is a God, and you aren't it-and that's the good news.

Though you are beautiful spirit who co-creates with peace

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare:ProductivityEase˚'s post:

Ask & Listen To What Your Most Inspirational People Would/Will Tell You

alive or having passed

Have someone you deeply respect respond to you,

what would they have said-if you asked them anything in your heart-thoughts if they knew everything you already know and combined it with their good sense.(no need to give their name-relationship unless you like) (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I often wish more was 'done' in areas I'm working on. How do I do this around the areas I am already so busy with?

First and foremost, value you the fact that this is important to you and you continue to make great strides in areas you feel aren't receiving 'enough' attention.

And also value the fact that you care about feeling well, and that always gets your attention too.

Now let's focus on changing what else you can...

Choose the area in your life that if it got the most attention, all other areas will need less energy (focus ans action) and then all else  will then feel less urgent.... more tended to.

You know what those areas, prioritize from there.

You can feel you've already been doing this, just not giving yourself enough kudos for it(:

Everything really  is working out for you!

All is really coming together better than ever!

It will all really  be ok, and once again, you know you are never alone. And know I love you.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content