login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★NEWEST★★Discussion- Anyone Like To Discuss How You Are These Days?

b988c65b65295db49354ca72881447f2--soul-quotes-nice-quotes.jpg

Discussion- Anyone Like To Discuss How You Are These Days?

Hi everyone!

We are a forum(: Would anyone like to discuss how they are doing, and good things they are doing these days for themselves, family and others?

Or... just anything that you would like to share or enjoy expressing at this time that may benefit you or others ? 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Since we have so much time on our hands I made a little chart of activities we can do, some together, some apart. By giving structure to our days, we avoid cabin fever. Otherwise, we sit around and mope. I choose to stay busy during times of isolation. I use my free time to do all the things I’ve never had the time to do. 

Activities 

Mon

Tues

Wed

Thurs

Fri

Sat

Sun

Activities 

Single Tidy Time

Together Tidy Time

DEAR Time

Walking

Outside Time

News

Games

Movies

Audible Books

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

I love this! Thank you for posting!

This quote reminded me of your awesome schedule! 3-24-20

Image result for jack kornfield quote pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

All good so far...a good mental tip, reach out to friends and family. Its good for soul to reconnect with friends you may have not spoken with in a while and actually speaking with someone is far more emotionally satisfying than texting!

All in this together!

Tony (528universe)

In response to 528Universe's post: Great advice! Also Skype, FaceTime, or other interactive ways. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to 528Universe's post:

So true! Thank you for your awesome reinforcement!

We are very much in this together.

And I wholeheartedly agree with verbal closeness with friends and family...

Picking up the phone with someone you haven't chatted with for awhile extending well-wishes and sharing updates is a beautiful thing!

Or just a call out to someone who you know has little family/friends... and would love to know they are thought about.

In response to Poppy's post:

I haven't stopped thinking about the weekly routines you've suggested. I have been creating space for what I want to include in daily life at home. Thank you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A great daily thing to do...creating a gratitude list!

If you need to start small right now, do so!

Start where you can, and grow your gratitude.

Upgrade your affirmations. 

Create intentions which assist you to be more to yourself and others in your world.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post: In response to Poppy's post: In response to 528Universe's post

Love this thread!! Poppy and Tony, awesome replies!!

I live remotely in Montana. All winter long, there are these 2 Mama deer's and their 2 babies that I have been feeding 4 apples every day... The babies are getting bigger, and these Montana deer seem to have such expressive, beautiful eyes, its almost like looking into a dark mirror, and their eyebrow's are so expressive... Well, I took pics of them the other day. I think they are getting used to my voice. Their tails are not like deer from Texas. These deers have extra long tails, and when they run, they hold their tail straight up in the air. Their hair on their tail is beautiful! I wish I could post a few pictures from my phone. Did you know that cats and deer really hit it off?? I've known this because in Texas, my beloved Cosmo kitty was an instant true love with the deer on our land. Same here!  Those little baby deer were trotting towards Cosmo, and Cosmo was affectionately walking towards them too! Deer seem to really love cats, its so cute!

Anyway, I've been cleaning up. Getting rid of clutter and organizing the things that I do use... I'm making all surfaces clear, so that I can come use clorox bleach wipes everywhere.

My goal is to survive this deadly virus. I have a disposable mask in my car. When I do go into stores, I put the mask on, and I use the Purell wipes with bleach and wipe down the handles. 

Yesterday, I also went to my office. I work for a state hospital and recently they gave me and my colleague a small refrigerator, but not the extension chord!! Amazingly, I was able to move one metal book shelf and found that it reached a wall outlet. JOY! I cleaned up my personal space. I went through all of my records, and I recorded and made a daily log, by date of all Pt interactions. Date, name and ID. Then I got rid of all paper. Then I took as much of my personal medical books home as possible. If I need to move out of that office, I'm ready to go. And every surface is ready for daily clorox wipes.  

I work Monday through Friday. Most of my days are 12 hours long. I love quick little get aways on the weekend. I recently bought 2 fishing poles. One is short, for ice fishing, and the other is a normal 6 foot pole. There are tons of weekend get aways to hot springs and tons of fishing opportunities. I love spending time in nature, whenever possible. I love connecting with family, my son and my daughter are both doing great. Son is 38 and is a hard working chef. He works at 3 different jobs, one he is the manager. He works about 80 hours per week, which is crazy but he is very serious about his career and his connections. He is a force in the kitchen!!  Daughter is 29, working on her teachers certification, and she currently works in a school district as a para. She is half done with her bachelors degree and she is engaged. She just bought her wedding dress!! And they want to move to Alaska. Her school just got shut down, and they are still getting paid. They now have meetings via computer, so she is very vigilant about being locked down. She is big into Yoga and they love hiking, they are big outdoor enthusiast and they have a small 19 foot sailboat. They love camping and fishing, and both her and her fiancé are amazing cooks. Both of my kids are amazing cooks!! I'm  also a very good cook, and my kitchen rocks!!

Spring is on its way, and I am looking forward to it like never before... I know that we are facing a challenge like we have never faced. I work in health care, and all health care workers are truly going to be the most vulnerable to the coronavirus. I study everyday - I study reports, I constantly review CDC guidelines and I try to do as much as possible to protect our most vulnerable Pt's, and protect the staff and be vigilant for public health. Health, and health care is an everyday, 24/7 priority. And, I don't see that stopping.

To balance all of this stress and intensity, I have such gratitude and appreciation for all of the work and the personal development that I have done on Bmindful.  I have done a lot of work on inner peace and on energy and flow. All of that work is valuable. It's invaluable... And its also my path.

Wishing everyone well, and in JOY, always!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

Wow Wow Wow Kathi! Thank you for sharing so much of yourself here!

It was a true  pleasure to relax after work.. and hear your joy!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

How about inventing games.

Here's selfcare bingo lol68fae024a14f41b94ee686bb7f110b6d.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content