login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★NEWEST★★Pandemic of Loving˚ Care...1

Envision the love and health you desire for yourself and the world and create an outbreak of the best you have inside to be the love you know it is all meant to be.

THREAD-★NEWEST★★Self CARING ~post MOST AWESOME AFFIRMATIONS!

tenpercentHappier

I Am living a Divine plan

28.png

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

I nourish myself with love.

It is safe for me to allow all the love I want.

Joy-stays-positive-affirmation.jpg

SMILE

6328dba58d9d36465dd9b6886f41a1ac.png1c8cc962143f5303da2d71646c295186.jpg

60f8768f010f0dabb86ac8dae4740c4f.jpg

With our thoughts we are all mighty creators. I have often repeated, and I truly believe love changes everything. However in light of everything that is going on in the world, I now believe I have left out two important things that are mandatory ingredients in changing everything—-acceptance, understanding, along with love. 

I am sure these are not my original thoughts. But my heart has adopted them as my own. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Poppy said:

With our thoughts we are all mighty creators. I have often repeated, and I truly believe love changes everything. However in light of everything that is going on in the world, I now believe I have left out two important things that are mandatory ingredients in changing everything—-, acceptance, understanding, along with love. 

I am sure these are not my original thoughts. But my heart has adopted them as my own. 

• ~

You resonate with your spirit 

acceptance,understanding,love

And So It is!

(thanks Poppy! I appreciate you and your inspiration)

KEEPING SOCIAL DISTANCING IN MIND:

d5ee327545640aaee508f50849e9b8f6.pnglaugh-417268__340.jpg

article-Face Covid-19 With A Smile. Positive Coronavirus Quotes. Stay Inspired!0bf66d4e982aa9d3b3ca40fdf199466c.jpg

6d554f8b84711bb1671d05462e044ada.jpg

IMG_1678.PNG

I live up to my highest standards with love and with joy.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥ ~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

46676fb6abfde3aeaf0ab061c9247d26--love-and-light-rossi.jpg

Love is the force, the energy that animates creativity and peace in each one of us.— Salle Merrill Redfield

6218016a748fa46ac0264d1b05b37288--heart-to-heart-good-quotes.jpgdc6f0a7542604b6e5c467d82f2bcf660.jpged7cb476408a8b390dbd50eb5288cd24.jpg

Happiness-is-a-butterfly.jpg

a063185bbe2d0583f4b478369c29dbea.jpg

abe522eac8e4bb31b0a7a0c1b57fa385.png

7714c4f27ef77e546f9cd2c8163d8270.jpg

See the source image

Dumbledore-quote-Happiness-can-be-found-even-in-the-darkest-of-times-if-one-only-remembers-to-turn-on-the-light-1280x720.jpg

84f84ca50fb56a519bd4a34a82b90193.jpg

While holding positive thoughts and emotions is advantageous, positive
thinking itself is not "Hallmark Card thinking."  It's really an ongoing
awareness that all truly is well with the world, with life, and with oneself.
It's also a commitment not to mindlessly pass on fears but to bring
positive energy, images, ideas, and feelings into the lives of others,
to help them attune to the wellness at the heart of the world.

David Spangler

“Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart; and you’ll never walk alone; you’ll never walk alone.” [Oscar Hammerstein II]

In response to Allowing Best Outcome Now's post:

Love this thread! Brilliant!

Pandemic of Loving care:

This is completely beautiful...

I welcome compassion into my life.

I compassionately embrace myself...

I courageously choose to give up being stopped.

I courageously give up being cautious, being unavailable and/or being defensive!

I joyfully choose trust over fear!

I choose JOY!!

My chakras are balanced and my energy flows freely!!

I have an amazing current of joy that flows abundantly and I feel radiant!

I courageously choose to explore and create from new joy and healthier choices!

As I loving embrace my health, I smile with my heart!

My heart, mind, body and spirit align and JOY is at the center of my being!

I celebrate envoking a new and a very personal pandemic of loving care on every level of my being!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I appreciate that the choices that I've made have gotten me where I am today, so that I can continue to allow myself to make new and healthier choices!

Thank you for all that you've done to get me this day, this moment, this state of health, this state of love, this state of openness, this state of joy...

Thank you for all that is opening up!

Thank you for my circle of friends, my perfect circle of love that surrounds me now and listens for my joy!

Thank you for allowing greater love to enter and to lovingly remove all barriers!

Thank you for allowing me to move forward with certainty and with ease!

Thank you for a day filled with possibilities!!!

Thank you for pouring love and possibilities into all aspects of my being!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

I release all ways and all areas where I have been stopped and I move forward with JOY and I am completely at ease!

I choose abundant health and radiant JOY; and then I choose radiant health and abundant JOY!!!

I love that I LOVE!!

I love this life!! I love having the power to choose to be so joyful and to celebrate and express gratitude! It makes my energy surge!!

I love that I am powerful!

I love that I make really loving choices for myself!!

I AM surrounded by LOVE!!

This tread was created in March of 2020. So much strife and grief and anger and disappointment and a million other emotions have invaded the minds of the world since the pandemic arrived. People in the U.S. seem to have caught the disease of the lungs, heart, and brain more than other countries. It is up to me to change the world, to heal the world. Of course I can’t touch the hearts and minds of everyone on the planet, but I can change me. I can love myself. I can infect others around me with kindness, and love. Now is the time to heal the world. Start loving within your own heart and mind and the world will change. Won’t you join me? 

I commit to loving myself 

I infect others with love and kindness 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

You are right on target.

Let's agree on a day and a window of time where we could invite others to join in this circle of prayer and intention.

Lets agree on a general platform, maybe just 2 to 3 prayerful intentions to spread seeds of this goal, of healing.

1.  Commit to loving myself.
  2.  Commit to participating in scheduled meditations and prayer all done from your home with the intention of spreading this message: Pandemic of loving care.

How about every Wednesday from 3 pm until 11 pm?

We could put up public notifications online.

We could really do something with this!

I am totally on board!

I'm just imagining reaching all of the millions of citizens who are facing homelessness, covid recovery with on going health issues, massive unemployment... food insecurity, children who have lost parents, parents who've lost children...

I'm imaging how the pandemic of loving care could be ground zero for hope when there was none...

In response to Poppy's post: In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post:

Wow Wow Wow! This is the Bmindful I know & love! Thank you for the energy of promising awesome possibility. 

I'm imaging how the pandemic of self love could be ground zero for hope when there was none...

Image result for And It is So Amen pic

yes!  

In response to Kathi's post:

I'm a firm believer, wherever you are-spread your awesome energy with hope.

Utilize the site, for sharing the message. Hopefully all those who come aboard can ignore the graffiti, as we have

Keep your ideas and energy coming, and start wherever you are(:

to be continued...

Lets make it global.

The NEW Global pandemic of loving care.

Lets change our world!!

Bmindful is ready!!!

Come on community! Let's do this, together!!!!

Bmindful and our Bmindful community has so much to offer... 

This really is a huge need that could so very intimately touch the lives of survivors all around the world... people helping people, lives healing, futures being formed from new hope...

I call on our Bmindful community to come together for this!

OUR presence, OUR shared alignment, OUR shared intention... touching the hearts and the minds of those in need with an unstoppable wave of A Global Pandemic of loving care.

Ok, Bmindful!!!!

Lets try it on!

What would today look like if I truly did number 1 and number 2?

1.  I commit to loving myself.
  2.  I commit to participating in the initiative to spreading A Global Pandemic of self love.

What becomes available for me:

I am present to delivering powerful and life changing gift of cultivating hope and self love.

I am present to the greatness of love and of contribution.

My heart is lifted and is flooded with joy, with new possibility, with exuberant energy and hope, and buoyancy... My Spirit rises and I breath deeper... My energy surges and I connect with my center of JOY.

I feel alive with a purpose.  

I feel above awakefulness.

I feel magnetic.

I feel an immense presence of spontaneity and an unstoppable buoyancy.

I feel a strong pulse of hope...

My mind actually sees a million joyful possibilities that arise from what others give - to themselves through a Global imperative of embracing the practice of Self love...

My mind becomes alive with curiosity and with endless possibilities of waves of people  whose lives are being opened up to practicing self love affirmations! People literally becoming beacons of light for others as the spread of self love, compassion and of hope flourishes.

I think of people and of their insurmountable burden that the pandemic has brought. I think of their sleepless night... I think of their despair and disconnection in the morning after another sleepless night.  I think of them not even trying to get up anymore. Then, someone said something about hope, and a seed was planted in their consciousness and in their mind.

I think of young children - our future leaders.

I think of wanting to protect their childhood innocence and teach them hope, teach them words which help them to express their experience while also seeding in affirmations of hope, compassion and the life long need for self love.

I think of teaching them all about how they can create their own affirmations and tell them early so that they become the a source of self empowerment, self care and self love. I think of the glow in the eyes of people, regardless of their loss or their age when they practice self love, and they experience a break through in self love and with hope... When they can take a moment to re-claim inner peace without the pain.

I believe that learning to use affirmations which focus on practicing self love during a pandemic and beyond, is empowering and it gives people a source of self determination and an awakening of will. It reinforces the presence of choice and how pivotal and life giving the practice of self love actually is.

What makes love so great is that it creates unity.  We share this experience, together. 

In response to Kathi's post:My mind is alive with thought...

My mind

Alive with thought

Jumbled

Closed eyes

See 

Love and light

Descending clouds

Raining down

Silent infectivity

Global spread

No possibility

Vaccination 

Pandemic 

Love and light

Healing

Thank you Poppy for sharing your poetry!

Yes, pandemic... We are going to get through this. We are going to be more than we know our self to be.  We are going to learn, and adapt and LOVE ON.

I take a deep breath in and I breath in LOVE and I exhale with gratitude for each breath!

Faith is such a comfort, such a force as well.

Doubts will come and go, but my faith will always comfort, sustain and strengthen me.

In response to Kathi's post: I am feeling very optimistic about getting through this pandemic. I have not received my first shot, but I think I’ll get it this month or next. 

In response to Poppy's post

In response to Kathi's post:

yes yes

Always remember to take care of yourself, first and foremost;

because when you

STOP 

taking care of yourself, you get out of balance

and you really forget how to take care of others.

Jada Pinkett

In response to Poppy's post: In response to Allowing Best Outcome Now's post

It's Wednesday!!

I will plan to have the first 3 to 11pm space of intention for this goal of a global imperative of self love/self care.

All are welcome to join in at any time during this space!!  Please spread the word to your inner circle of love and friendship.

This is open to all. This is beneficial for all!!

We change our world by changing ourself!

Its my intention that the gift of this message grows -- starting with me!

I welcome this fruitful contribution to all!!

In joy,

Kathi

Yes, Poppy… 

It starts with ourselves 

Yes I will join in with the love revolution.

I believe this site is an awesome platform to share appreciation and much love.

Wherever we  are, we are love.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content