login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★NEWEST★★Introspectionist

For better or worse I have always been an introspectionist. I try to look at myself from the view of an observer. I examine my own mental, emotional state, and mental processes. Simply put, I look within myself. I do this frequently to evaluate who I am and what I really want and to know my true purpose in life. 

I do this late at night when there are no interruptions and I allow whatever time I choose. Often I extend my observations over several days or even months and yes, years. I will close my eyes and try to visualize different courses I might take and predict all the possible ramifications of my actions. Of course it is impossible to predict unexpected outcomes, but the exercise of stillness, breathing, and listening to my heart and mind is comforting to me. I wonder if there are other introspectionists out there who do similar self observations and evaluations to find themselves? 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post: Thank you for another wonderful thread. It will take me a moment to respond fully... In regard to being an introspectionist, I love your thoughts! I love them for you! I love how they inspire myself with further introspection...

to be continued...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Poppy's post: In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post

Introspection In A Specific Area

Because I enjoy caring about others,

it is natural for me to desire

/& or be 

giving

My introspection tends on occasion, to  lend itself to wondering ... in the... wee hours of the morning if my heartfelt care 'came across'  with the love I tend to feel so strongly.GenQavatar.png

further Introspection on this topic coming soon...2b62cef33b2bad7265884fb9b246a67a.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content