login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★NEWEST★★Stress Relievers

I use meditation to relieve daily stress. What do you do to relieve stress? 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

This will be a great thread to remind ourselves what we do, so we can have a menu to choose from(:

thanks Poppy!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post: Every body reacts differently to stress. I think it would be beneficial for all of us to see how others dissipate anxiety and personal stress. There are so many different ways to help our body and minds stay healthy in difficult times such as the world now encounters. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

absolutely!

I was just chatting with a bmindful friend, listing the things that could easily cause stress 'around' presently...

Stepping back has allowed processing and greater centering for both of us. (Quiet time, helps me greatly)

I am really looking forward to hearing from others ... 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Poppy's post: In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post

Thank you for posting this. It is beneficial to see and understand healthy coping skills. 

For me, I moderate daily by creating  greater functionality. I look at short term vs chronic, and I weight the gain vs the cost. 

Like many things, great things arise from taking care of smaller things first. Some tasks are long term and you have to look at the big picture while finding joy in the journey.

Some stress is overwhelming, and I've found that body work, chakra work,  energy work, massage, diffusing with certain essential oils, and/or just creating a clearing so I can pull back and regain focus, regain my priorities, and create peace.

Peace is what's  really valuable.

Find it, create it, support it, protect it, nurture it, speak peace, walk in peace and always come from peace. Make peace a priority. You can also put a protective bubble around yourself and your peace, and you can pick your favorite color for your bubble! I like white because it represents purity, and to me, peace is pure. It does not require emotions, but rather it requires wholesomeness. And, I like wholesomeness and I like experiencing it at any moment, wherever and whenever I choose to stand in peace and know myself, whole and perfect... 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

One more thought...

When I hear myself blaming or repeating a complaint, I've learned enough about myself to recognize that my integrity is out somewhere.

And, it only remedy is to restore my integrity.

I may need to clean something up with the person that I'm  blaming, or just claim it and own it.  What matters is owning it. Accepting full responsibility for ALL of my joy.

The more I can claim regarding all that I am experiencing, I can recognize that I can influence what I am experiencing. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to Kathi's post:

I am enjoying reading your great thoughts. I especially liked the owning/complaining/blaming part. I too love knowing the responsibility I have for my life... my joy

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post: I mentioned enjoying quiet time. I'd like to rephrase that... I LOVE MY QUIET TIME!(:

Having time to just 'listen' to oneself  is a gift. Not sure how it sounds ... Though anyone involved with service ... understands the need to take time to just be with themselves... completely in the quiet moments they allow ever so peacefully. It is almost euphoric. (a bmindful friend calls it enchanting... I like this & I'd have to agree!!)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post:

Absolutely agree!

I love time off. In my favorite pajamas.... With time to release all the energy, and time to reprioritize and reclaim my vital energy.

With time to release all the energy, and time to reprioritize and reclaim my vital energy.

LOVE THE WAY YOU SAID THIS!

DEFINED THIS PROCESS PERFECTLY!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

An obvious one for me is Bmindful! 

I have no recall of the feelings of stress after real participation on this site!

Between the wonderful things others share, contact with other like minded people... even not so like minded people(: Inspiration here is awesome.  I am ever so grateful!

I GAIN FROM EVERYONE AND ALL EXPERIENCES !

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post: In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post:  

I agree with what you said...

I come to bmindful and I slowly learned about who and about what I am.

I have learned that I need to give continuously to my self, on many levels.

I have gained so many powerful life tools, that have literally given me access to personal growth and transformation.  

Growing...  Growing greater awareness of self and of others... Expansion... Opening self to transformation...  Love... Loving my self.... Loving others....  Healing.... Owning my pain, being responsible for my joy.... 

Releasing self and others...  Getting faster at releasing self and others... Creating health....

Being open to unlimited growth and growth mindset... Creating alignment...  Inner alignment... Outer alignment... Rapid improvement self empowerment...

Personal inventory and reframing, reclaiming, renaming priorities...

Learning about making space... Cultivating, harnessing and manifesting abundance... Restoring integrity... Happiness meetings...

Inner peace.........  Loving peace and sacrificing for it...... Being unstoppable.... Loving my self for who and what I am, unconditionally.

I love the Bmindful community!! 

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post: In response to Kathi's post: In response to Poppy's post

True story... 

Before going to work today .. I had  been doing 'what I do' with threads (affirmations/quotes/intentions...) creating/allowing the flow I just love....!!! And off to work I went. Extremely busy day... most could've easily felt it was a bit much ...

I remained 'doing what I do' and the day simply worked.

Though that wasn't the topper.

One of the professionals (mngmt) ...was in a relaxed mood, and in the midst of 'our chaos' , she asked me about my dreams in life. I had trouble dreaming up my dreams in the moment. It wasn't because I felt unworthy, or don't believe life will continue to be better, better, better.... It was because I am happy. I kind of eluded to that, and this person commented that I was being too serious... She wanted to play with this.

Somehow explaining any of this at all seemed to poke holes in my flow... my joy... 

Of course, if I thought with my mind and had to list a wonderful setting and things I wanted... I could create quite a few... Though when I create from my spirit place... and sense my inner joy, and the gratitude and appreciation for what is... I am not needing/desiring too much... Nothing that made me feel lack anyway. 

When I use my mind, it distracts me from my joy.

When I go to my spirit place-nothing is broken and everything feels possible.

A co-worker understood.

Though, most of all I do.

And I'm loving life, and all that I love that is in it. 

Yes, I too  love Bmindful community!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Kathi's post 

really enjoyed reading your post!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I understand what you are describing... Its almost like being interrupted while you are actively in your flow.  And sometimes, words are inadequate to convey or to clearly communicate a process that deals with what some people may distinguish as the right brain vs the left brain.  Maybe this is not right vs left brain. Maybe is energy and/or buoyancy. 

Whatever "it" is, there exists a certain conscious knowing... Knowing where you are in this zone and what makes being in the zone -- an actual experience. 

My process is different, and I've learned how to navigate many things -- like directing intention, making a clearing and being a clearing for intention and for contribution, activating will and alignment of my will, alignment of will with proper action. And how to recognize conflict with others as a breakdown b/t perception and understanding. This is my context. And I am aware of it.

Your colleagues question was out of curiosity, about what are your dreams. Her question is about her context, her perceptions.  She has a different context.  She thinks about "dreams", or maybe of having an experience, like traveling, or a certain type of an experience that is not related to daily work. She may be talking about dreams, but what I think she is looking at is an experience, not a dream. 

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post:  Quiet time for me is not always quiet. It is alone time though. I enjoy being physical. Things like gardening, building something, just walking. It is during these times when I’m doing a very familiar task, my mind is freed up to think of everything or nothing at all. I don’t intentionally think of anything. I just let it wonder wherever it wants to go. Similar to a day dream. Then when I return to reality, I usually have a better perspective on things. 

Thank you for your post... I can relate to quiet time not being so quiet...

Sounds like you have found a way to commune with and allow nature to take its' course and make a way to just "be", and "allow" things to process, and for process to flow to peace... 

Nature does give us a path, and on that path is the circle of life. I love being and spending time experiencing Nature's gifts. The sounds of early morning, the sounds of dust.  The nighttime sound is  also unique, as the entire living ecosystem is constantly embracing its current task of this season.

In response to Poppy's post: In response to Kathi's post

relaxing thoughts during the wee hours of this early morning. Thank you for your posts.

I could easily go back to sleep this morning, though I love the quiet of the morning when most are still asleep, and I take time just to be...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post: In response to Kathi's post: In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post: In response to Poppy's post: 87559307_10157885911526217_8037454471766212608_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=b6cxT_IHB1cAX9Fz0R7&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=631f2bc1d407a53b1bf66c7357483f44&oe=5E9267E3

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

you are right about it all. My colleague loves speaking about the joy of dreams. My context always begins with an inner place.. and then whatever is contains more joy than the future of my dreams. And then often what occurs for me... from my heart is a a satisfied recollection of life... my life and the desire to inform the rest of me... life is exactly what I make it from the inside out. 

I love knowing this.

This energy actually creates my dreams... my dreams come true... enhancing life as it is with the wonderful possibilities when I am not resisting my self... and the things that I value. 

I love to brainstorm from this place.

This question asked of me:

It was just ... while I was at work, I didn't sense appreciation for the current moment, and that is valuable context for me.

I didn't sense joy of being in the moment relevant

I didn't sense love which always is to be a real element in day to day things

I didn't sense the playful energy that the question was suggesting. Though I'm not here to poke holes in what works for others. I did end up playing and dreaming along... though found out I needed to 'get back to my momentum' during the momentum that was presenting at work.... 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am so grateful for this thread.

It has become an inner energy protocol.

I do know what works for me for relieving stress & living well.

And the more I take care of me... my love for others will be the mind, body, spirit action I choose to 'energize' in better better ways.I will continue to allow my self-care focus, so my purpose exceeds/goes beyond myself everyday

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As so many of us are staying home, we are finding our normal ways of handling everyday stress does not seem to work well on long term, indefinite isolation. So what is everyone doing to avoid cabin fever? 

I initially wrote a couple of weeks ago... things are changing ... I am changing... people are changing... processing

"Often when you think you're at the end of something, you're at the beginning of something else." by  Fred Rogers

My heart believes more 'transformational- good'  than not is taking place. 

We have an opportunity to keep starting each day with newness-because we truly have never experienced anything like this before. It is up to us to give this 'time' an increasingly  helpful outlook. It helps us ...and keeps us all working together with less panic and more possibilities.

As I mentioned, I am still processing, though I do agree with those who say there has been a good side to this catastrophic time.

It is sometimes hard to say that, when you hear of fatalities and those afflicted in any way. (just heard my friend's parent was diagnosed) 

People are focusing on what makes their life work, and making do with their resources for things that will allow them to do that better. And... how they can enjoy and assist others in their life... in their home or by phone/text.

And those who are needing to go out and can  are connecting with kindness

I know many people staying at home... And while I'm ridiculously grateful for employment, I often wish I could stay home. 

Then I work on my gratitude again, and see I'm part of a purpose to be of service. 

Bmindful has given me a place to work on a discipline  that helps me grow in giving from my heart place.

I can understand how some  would get cabin fever, and would like to hear if that is occurring for anyone? What are they enjoying and choosing to do?b530b348e59a27a5297f46cca2572533--parent-quotes-mom-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content