login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★NEWEST★★♡Today's Ease & Flow Affirmations

Post what you love!

→Phenomenal way to begin most days is to just ease into it by experiencing things I love!  

I find it easy to focus my mind and visualize the achievement of my goals.  silhouette-3226408__340.jpg

Everything I do, need, and desire has the energy of ease, peace and joy. 

I Am refreshed as I feel the ease of everything I do.    I CONTINUE TO EFFORTLESSLY ATTRACT EVERYTHING WONDERFUL FOR HAPPINESS, HEALTHY-LIFE, AND WHOLENESS.   

→   I move to the rhythm of my perfect timing. Life is so good, just as I intended!

[G]rowing into your future with health and grace and beauty doesn’t have to take all your time.

It rather requires a dedication to caring for yourself as if you were rare and precious, which you are, and regarding all life around you as equally so, which it is.” 

―Victoria Moran,Younger by the Day:365 Ways to Rejuvenate Your Body and Revitalize Your Spirit p.267

You can do everything you need to do easily in a step by step manner everyday. You create a harmonious place to begin and you love the energy you bring to everything you do.    I love how everything I need and love comes to me so easily 

Even when my schedule appears full, I ease into everything with delight and Divine Perfect organizational skills. It is going to be a great day and a great life.

Wow! I am loving the flow, ease and joy of everything I do today!    Everything I need is here for me right now.

I Am living a Divine plan

life-is-beautiful-1046472__340.jpg

Wow! I am loving sweet surrender.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content