login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Finding Fitness

This thread is about breaking down any and all challenges to your focus of progressing with great workout routines.

• ~
    My workout routine was huge in my life. And I’m working on acceptance to having to recreate from this time….starting again to even greater places(:

It was a powerful workout program and my new one is right where it is supposed to be(:
  • ~
    I can feel what I want. >>prayerful stories like this to enhance my preparedness/direction:

Today is the day, I absolutely love preparing for my workouts.
Working out is a vital part of my foundation for all of the wonderful results I desire.
Each moment in my life I become more available, ready and focused on all it takes to have the mind of a world class health conscious body building athlete.
My minds eye is aligned with Gods view of my potential.
My abilities are aligned with Gods gifts for my perfect body, which I co-create with God.
I thank God for these gifts, and it is all so. Amen
Developing Routines are very important
Here’s a thread which I hope you all join me on too
Though Here’s my 1st contribution for Finding Fitness:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Terrell Owens, the author of T.O.’s Finding Fitness (Copyright © 2008 by Terrell Owens Enterprises), is a perennial all-pro receiver. In 2005 he became only the sixth receiver in NFL history with 100 touchdown receptions. His reality series, The T.O. Show, airs on VH1. Terrell
currently plays for the Buffalo Bills.
Steps to Finding Fitness

• Identify which mental challenges have been holding you back from discovering your true path to fitness.
  • Write them down and use them as your mental playbook for conquering your fitness goals.
  • Spend ten days before you begin a new program mentally preparing yourself for your workout.
  • Make the decision that no matter where you start, you will make the commitment to stay with your program for at least two weeks straight.
  • Allow your body to dictate your progress. Do not focus on what others are doing. Stay the course, maintain your own flow. This is about your lifestyle, and it will take time to create.
  • Lose the rules. Fitness shouldn’t be about rules; it should be about using your natural tools (mind, body, and spirit) to create the energy and space in which you want to live. When you can truly say you’re comfortable in your own skin and with yourself, you have succeeded in finding fitness.
  • Create an atmosphere of confidence. Take time to really get to know what you like and dislike about working out. Some people enjoy working out at the gym. Others prefer to stay home and work out alone. For some, a one-on-one program with a trainer may be best. There is no right or wrong; you can and will get results lifting weights, doing pilates at home, or using my personal gym system.
  • What you do and where you do it is determined by your schedule, your current lifestyle, your strengths and weaknesses, and your goals.
  • It’s more important for you to change your mind and your thinking about what it takes to be fit than to focus on the hows, whys, whens, and wheres of how you’re going to do it.
  • Making the decision to live a lifestyle geared to fitness is the most important step you will take toward achieving your goals.
  • Now that you’re mentally strong, let’s get down to what’s real. No matter where you start or stop, you’re already a winner.

• One final thought: I want you to understand that the reason my body can withstand the damage that can be done in the NFL, and the reason I’ve managed to come back from what other people would consider career-ending injuries, is that I believe in focusing in strengthening and developing the core — that is, working muscles from the inside out rather than focusing on the superficial (surface) muscles.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Laurie, you don’t know how timely this is for me. Are you my guardian angel in the form of Laurie??? :) Big HUGS!!!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
Love it, when I help more than myself(:

Much love and big hug to you MM(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content