login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

discussion★new★★Audio for healing your inner child..

Hello lovely people

Can anyone suggest affirmations that would help with the above? I'm having trouble thinking what to say.. 

Holly kiss

In response to Holly Duff's post:

this is a great topic!

• We are all so different... though for myself ...I'd probably include somewhere in the audio..an introduction to gain honest connection...
  • I'd feel with my heart place all the love I can muster ...
  • I'd share/inquire:

I'm here for you.

I'm listening.

• and I'd ask ...What are you feeling, please?
  • Is there something you'd  like to tell me that is very important to you?
  • Is there something you'd like to be doing?
  • How can I help you feel supported? I really want to know. 

Take your time. I am not going anywhere.

I love you soooo much.

I am so happy to connect with you. You are my everything.

the above link is a thread I created, which assisted me when I was sooo busy ... and felt maybe I was not connected enough to my lil' one. It helped me, anyway(:

best to you always, selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1a3d2f7bc69176b5ac3dca4c2e9fb254--child-quotes-inner-child.jpg

770776b96b98399f05dcaac1c1759ed9.jpg

From a site called yourtango.com

YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND, MY HUMAN DIARY AND MY OTHER HALF. YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME AND I LOVE YOU.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post:

Thank you (yet) again Selfcare! 

It's a bit sad that out of supposedly 16,000 members: your are one of the only people who seem to take the time to try to help others who could use some help/advice.. 

And well done: I know you are a busy person with stuff going on in your life too 

Bless you sweetie

Holly kiss

Image result for affirmations for healing inner childImage result for healing inner child gif

Welcome Holly,  I'd like to share something with you that I know will help.  When you have time go to the mirror and look at yourself and imagine the little girl inside of you, lavish on her,  the love, compassion and joy of being.  When I did this, I cried initially because I had neglected her for so long, I apologized to her, but more importantly to me for placing the  needs of others before myself. I forgave myself and began to set aside time to do things that I enjoyed. I called it my girl in the mirror time  :)

Image result for affirmation for healing inner childImage result for affirmation for healing inner child

Image result for girl in the mirror gif

In response to Nancee1953's post:

Hello Nancee 

Thank you for those suggestions: I will be using them!

Holly kiss

Hi Holly!

Thank you for your question about doing some work with your inner child.

I apologize that my suggestions are not based on using audio. But I still have something that I hope that you find beneficial in creating access and for creating what I call "life tools".

In my experience, it has been beneficial for me to set up my physical environment so that it supports my goal.  The goal can be anything: professional, networking, production, research, marketing, or personal growth, personal healing, recovering from an acute illness or a physical trauma... Use your physical environment as a means to help you create daily success. Use open windows, natural lighting. Use open spaces to enhance open thinking. Organize and design your inner space to support your goals. Have a design for daytime, and have space for night time. Have your bedroom space design clutter free. Attachment free. An untethered mind, and a free spirit, with open hands as in One who is ready to receive. Like an empty cup that is ready for new contribution.

There was a really good thread that was done, that addressed this topic and it was about a book written by Tony Swartz "The way we're working isn't working."

Self care -- could you help to locate that thread??  I think it was one of the Happiness meetings.

There are many great threads that could give you a wealth of awesome suggestions. Personally, I love the Happiness meetings. You can take a few minutes and check the titles and see it this would be valuable for you.

I have many thoughts and many suggestions for you, however many of my suggestions are related to giving you life tools so that you can find ways that allow you clarity, access and the ability to distinguish information from understanding. One powerful attribute is "learning to distinguish".  It is a very, very valuable tool. It is about the ability to listen.

Most information will not necessarily create valuable access, nor will you get a powerful shift.

Being able to make a clear distinction will give you new, open access. This also gives you the gift of your vehicles. Being able to distinguish "what's so" will give you the ability to hear yourself and others with listening.  Listening for _____ ( X person, or listening for the nature of  X's  upset) implies  that you are engaged and you are actively listening for what is the real nature of their request. 

Listening is a very powerful tool. And, so is the ability to interpret what it is that they are communicating or requesting. Growth -- like healing can be unbelievably fast... Like a Ninja warrior. And many times, healing has everything to do with perception. So, what was missing before, that blocked previous perceptions?? Why did it take so long to heal or to understand? The immediate short form of the answer: incomplete perception, incomplete information thus conflict (with self and with others.)

This opens up a world of questions, necessary questions that lead to invaluable answers.  Some of the answers are more barriers, and there is a relationship between focus and function.

For example, all of the information available - is not yielding access, and is not a contribution.  What is missing is understanding. 

There are ways to build greater understanding of who and what we are.

Greater understanding leads to greater connection... We must be able to connect with ourself.  This is inside work. The more  we are connected to our body of concerns, the more we can hear the body of concerns of others. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

thread ---★★Happiness Meeting NOW: Celebrating the Gifts of 2018 and welcoming 2019! Unbridled, unlimited potential!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post:

Thank you!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content