login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new★★LoveLetters/Thoughts for our Beautiful Inner Children

dahlia-Deborah-Mager.jpg

letters to our beautiful inner child

feel free to create letters to your dear lil' one(:

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

My dearest one, 

I have kept you really busy lately. I am so sorry I have not paused long enough for your satisfaction. I'm slowing my pace while I'm addressing all we need, and I'm desiring to hear you completely through every step I take.

Have I told you lately how awesome you've been been? I feel like I have, though not in ways which have brought you the delight you deserve. So, I'm telling you now, you are a refreshing part of me that adds the energy to me of all I love.

Love you, your best friend -forever and a day.

a9511e24a2c63c50e6389de7958aaf1e.jpg

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

9da789063091802f2021456335c13775.jpg00019004_88596.gif

I value myself

dd6b4c57a1f303e9bed48132ffb091ed--alchemist-quotes-the-alchemist.jpg00019004_88596.gif

My dearest one, 

Today, I have no plan yet.

The reason this is true, is I'm waiting to hear from you first.

I'm knowing in advance, there is nothing more important than you and what you're needing from me.

Love you, your best friend -with love and devotion...forever and a day.

411e08d5af2f200fa551a9cb1619ba4b.jpgbackground.gif

its a

new

day

its a

fresh new moment

88aa9cc96e6d7c85755bea8659aa968e--women-empowerment-spiritual-awakening.jpg

still waking...

listening to inner child ... {smiles}

she is moving slow &  I let her

08b23b07dd084de8631c4fa6abb545c5--abcs-remember-this.jpg

My dearest self... my inner-one, 

I am so glad you feel heard. I already know we are going to spend this day in awesome ways. 

I can feel you being reassured. I can feel your delight.

Love you more than anyone, your bestest friend -with love and devotion...forever and a day.

PS

5180.jpg

7783a89c50a0dc1e33a1192841382973--inner-child-spiritual-awakening.jpg55280cdf061df3b73ba83e84dfdeb4de--spirit-quotes-wise-quotes.jpg

We are born deeply connected and in touch with our hearts. Find that inner child that is still at one with the real you. Honor this very real and precious part of you <3

I am looking forward to listening to my inner child today.

She knows exactly what I REALLY want and I plan on making our day.

4d1c807fdbbf6c72ff9c89b94140bb45.jpg

My  precious lil child, 

I am so sorry I had kept you out of the loop for awhile. I really didn't know... because I was asking all the right questions... though didn't listen long enough to your responses.

I want to tell you how happy it has made me to reconnect with you properly. You are a gift to me, and I love allowing you all the space you need to show up and share all you are experiencing. Together we move forward as the dynamic duo -participating, surrendering, observing, enjoying and allowing. We are now ready to create & allow the best of our lives.

Your partner in joy

blessings

PS a friend sent me the pic below, and I'm passing it to my inner little one and everyone who may be passing by.

Image result for today is amazing

My  awesome inner lil child, 

Wow! We did it! We pulled off this day off  in a wonderful way.

I couldn't have done it without you.

Just to let you know I'm still listening to you... And once again I'm just so happy we are creating together. You are heard, respected, loved and appreciated soooo much.

talk to you soon,

your partner forever and forever & a day!

Ok, inner child... haven't written to you in awhile, though through our rekindled connection we are staying in touch just the way I like it.

How are you doing this moment? 

What can I do for you? 

Please share.

There is no better way for me to begin my day than being totally awesomely available to you!

So whenever you feel like it, I'm waiting on you.

Love your joyous partner in all I am!

I figured it out lil' 'me', 3ivrrb.jpg

it is my ability to wait on you, hear you, negotiate with you,  enjoy you, celebrate you.... there's more...

Well (IT FEELS LIKE) I just figured it out...(again)

the  more ... the beautiful more... keeps presenting itself.

Glad we are together forever!

love from your biggest fan!

innerchild.jpg

My  awesome inner lil child, 

Love how we hung out together. We made a day of extremely busy work... have elements of a play day!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU!

ALL MY LOVE, 

FOREVER AND EVER!!!!

a6c3139c3eab2aadbcaaf61d2ea9bd00.jpg

I-trust-myself-positive-affirmation.jpg

I-am-destined-to-experience-happiness-positive-affirmation.jpg

I-live-a-life-of-constant-positive-affirmation.jpg

5669008e7acfd12172ad40166af60b92--childrens-wall-art-rose-hill-designs.jpg

back tomorrow

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content