login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

thread in process-will share early to mid March.★new★★sacred care-2020˚ powertools

Post One

we once created threads like this -called PowerTools Jeff coined the title. Thank you Jeff! much love with all of your endeavors!Jeff's Powertools-thread from 2009

Jeff's intro said this:

These are things I that I believe can be used to make great leaps in your personal development, at least the things I want to work on more. I’m certainly no expert and still have much to learn and do in these areas, but they are things that I KNOW are powerful. There is much on this site that relates to these ideas; some of you might want to post some links to bemindful threads and other sites in your own Powertools thread. This thread might get pretty big, so my idea is that each of you could make your own Power Tools post. I think that would make it easier to find stuff. We learn by doing, and we do by learning. A thread like this thread can be as useful to YOU as it can be to others, you see, ‘cause we also learn by teaching! If you think this is worthwhile, I would suggest each have a similar title like “Powertools – Laurie”, and “Powertools – Jeff”, and “Powertools – Meditating Mama”. That would make them easy for everyone to find with a simple search for Powertools. I might want to spend some time in Laurie’s toolchest to get her perspective on something and find that “nugget” I’m looking for! Get the idea?

this thread will include a variety of tools (affirmations, afformations, intentions, quotes, images and article and thread links too... from all over Bmindful

It is for my 'now'

It is for your 'now' if you choose.

We are a loving group who gives freely to those who are close to us, daily interactions with those we interact with (everywhere) 

It is vital we remember who we are  by taking the time to focus on ourselves and ourselves alone.

The time we take, can be done in the form of meditation, or simply being quiet with ourselves to engage with our inner-little one (inner child), our soul place ('where there are no challenges) and know the difference between what we believe others are desiring from us, and what we are asking from ourselves for others.

This thread is an ongoing -creation ... like life

• ~created January 15, 2020
  • last edited January 22, 2020

See the source image

Image result for animated beautiful waterfalls gifs

I woke up with a thread and affirmations the other day.

Actually  I wasn't fully awake when I posted it, though after creating these affirmations -I can tell you my energy EXPERIENCED A POSITIVITY OVERHAUL 

I initially didn't want to get out of bed, or do the work day I had ahead. How many of you feel like that...every once in awhile?

(smiles) below  are my fill-ins & hope you join in with yours from time to time.  Remember we have choice in the tools we choose for everyday living-to ease into liking right now even more (even loving right now more}

I REMAIN:

inspired perfectly...

I REMAIN:

'perfectly' energized -the way I love to feel for that which requires best energy.

I REMAIN:

phenomenally healthy to feel and be the way I love,

I REMAIN:

wonderfully inspired and the details which could prosper from my attention contain balance and flow,

I REMAIN:

completely peaceful.

I REMAIN:

oh so joyous.

I REMAIN:

'aware' in the way that pleases me,

I REMAIN:

faith-filled and wonderfully purpose oriented,

I REMAIN:

playful

diligent

& exceptionally kind.

I REMAIN:

timeless

priceless

and a work of art for my discriminating taste.

I REMAIN:

forgiving, forgivable 

and a joy to know,

I REMAIN:

a selfcare enthusiast!

I allow myself to be completely rested. well fed, 

& a joyous routine oriented body building 'fanatic'

I REMAIN:

with productive thoughts leading to my productivity inspired actions,

I REMAIN:

task oriented, goal achieving and completely flexible in my approach,

I REMAIN:

someone who sees and commands a wonderful mind, body,spirit experience-with all big projects-and all becomes 

doable

fun

and ingenious,

I REMAIN:

unaffected by unkindness

except

to love more

& bless more,

love, sacred-care

Affirmations, Intentions, Videos& Binaural Healing Tones in process

☑Everything cooperates with me because I Am cooperating with me.

☑I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose

☑My mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused

thanks2Byour%2Bpatience.jpg

c3b00fedfd5d6c0f8e2f6ffa4158abad--motivation-quotes-motivation-inspiration.jpgTo love what you do and feel that it matters - how could anything be more fun?" Katharine Graham (born in 1917)

Spiritual evolution occurs as the result of removing obstacles and not actually acquiring anything new

Devotion enables surrender of the mind's vanities and cherished illusions so that it progressively becomes more free and more open to the light of Truth.

David Hawkins~

"The greatest masterpieces were once only pigments on a palette." - Henry Hoskins

Image result for your heart is your paint brush quotes gif

9_cho_new-480x480.jpg

48000fa6fb0c40d40cdc8c32c9dd602a.jpg

11845d64156d036643c5e7aac2067a43.jpg

0dd10d895f6c7be2d2fa71c72eff89bb.jpg

3b58d20a5930114886f30ec060335893.jpg

9b21afaaffbcdcabf5c673803d8e3c8c.jpg

9e1850c7db9855d866400c5cca455fd4--portable-spa-pillow-inspiration.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

3a063459484bd6df7aa793c8fe95c250.jpg

the-key-to-finding-happiness-map.jpg

gretchen-rubin-quote_651645.jpg

PERSONAL– habits that keep me healthy and happy 

PEOPLE – activities that promote relationship with the people I love

PASSION – activities and experiences which enable me to enjoy life

PURPOSE – tasks that enable me to fulfill my purpose in life

PROJECTS – priority tasks that need to be finished this week
the PeacefulMom © 2009-2014 Kimberlee Stokes – ThePeacefulMom.com – All rights reserved. – The Peaceful Mom

Image result for mindfulness affirmation pics

I Am living a Divine plan

Post two

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhcTy7TPwCoSJR0B9iiO-8vIuhRyybnaB4EFsqYXvw_GtG3msqImage result for follow your heart and be true to yourself

18_9.jpg

I create a state of mind which compels me to unconsciously create my self-talk and action in line with my highest-good values.

• Afformations

I forgive those who hypnotized me into unreal fears.

Why do I feel so reassured now?

Why is my mind so cleansed & free?

Why do I know that I know All is well?

Why do I feel so peaceful now?Why are all of my  thoughts and feelings at total peace now?

•  

Time-is-always-on-my-side-652x1024.jpg

Decades ago, I  asked a religious scholar questions about doing what I needed to do... and I'll never forgot his profound response:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhedeyQuqDLMx8eFTxj68plF1uM78oq-0RIiOJxedoIIVb_xj0uA

I received so much from these words:

He trusted my direction.

He helped me create the space to be myself 

and allow what it meant 

for me to be my best self.

7316c21828f2078076b7657dd072c978.jpg

thoughts

So, I ask myself,

what do I need?

I go quiet.

I listen.

I allow.abded654e52f40d8650e0ca710a4e64d.jpg

I ask myself good questions and easily respond with wonderful answers. - - - Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances.

Article  by Kathy Pauuw -HAPPY HEALTHY WEALTHY-accountability

Happy goals-Healthy goals-Wealthy goals

Jim Bunch, an ultimate life coach who Kathy Pauuw  worked with in 2008, taught her  how to play the HappyHealthy-Wealthy game,

Happy goals: These goals are related to relationships, hobbies, family and free time, personal growth, or areas of life that bring greater happiness and fulfillment. Focus is both on what you are doing and on who you are being in the process.

• Healthy goals: These goals are related to diet, exercise, hydration, rest and rejuvenation, stress reduction, appearance, and physical, mental, and spiritual health.

• Wealthy goals: These goals are related to income generation, investments/ leveraging your money, savings (college education, retirement, etc.), leaving a legacy through charitable giving or volunteer work, and creating an ideal lifestyle for yourself. Your wealthy goal is about what makes you feel wealthy (which may have nothing to do with money). Here’s how it works. You create happy, healthy, and wealthy goals or intentions for the next workday.to read Kathy's article in full-link 

LOVE THIS!

example of today's healthy goals: related to diet, exercise, hydration, rest and rejuvenation, stress reduction, appearance, and physical, mental, and spiritual health.

Image result for great outcomes quotesBeyond positive thinkng is positive believing.

EVERY DAY GETS BETTER

"The greatest masterpieces were once only pigments on a palette." - Henry Hoskins

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." - St. Francis of Assisi

being-first-2.jpg07.gif

I am enjoying how supportive I am of myself on my beautiful journey.     My energies are molded for the accomplishment of what I need today.     I REMAIN: phenomenally healthy to feel and be the way I love     I REMAIN: wonderfully inspired and the details which could prosper from my attention contain balance and flow.

As never before, with every breath I take, I Am allowing beautiful feelings of freedom into my life.

I focus easily on my key tasks

Even now, I Am free! I Am free of cares as I once referred to them.

Today I give my best to that which I do, knowing that when one experience is complete I am led to even more fulfilling and perfect experiences.

My convictions are strong, so my decisions are easy.

Wow! Even now my ability to arrange my time is more genius than ever before.

when-the-turbulence-of-distracting-thoughts-subside-and-our-mind-becomes-still-a-deep-happiness-and-quote-1.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhcTy7TPwCoSJR0B9iiO-8vIuhRyybnaB4EFsqYXvw_GtG3msq

Related imagerelated threads

related threads

saved for thread

saved for thread

new★★

Changing What You Can...page one

new★★The Energy Of Choice

Save

thread★new★★Self-Liking♡

thread-new★★Powerlessness to Co-CreationPowerfulness

thread-new★★Joyful♡-Discipline page two☑

thread-★new★★Thoughts...

thread-★★Enjoying Ease With Ones Level of Productivity {& related threads}

thread-★★Enjoying Values For Self Care...1 {affirmations,quotes& more}

Today I ask myself what I need and give generously!

DzUyYrkVsAAsOxc.jpg

Set Your Priorities00019004_88596.gif
A philosophy professor stood before his class, with some items in front of him.
00019004_88596.gifWhen class began,
wordlessly he picked up a large empty glass jar
and proceeded to fill it with rocks right to the top,

rocks about 5 centimeters (2 inches) in diameter. He then asked the students if the jar was full. They all agreed that it was.

00019004_88596.gifSo the professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them in to the jar.

He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles, of course, rolled into the open areas between the rocks. The students laughed. He asked his students again if the jar was full. They agreed that yes, it was.

00019004_88596.gifThe professor then picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else.

00019004_88596.gif“Now,” said the professor, “I want you to recognize that this is your life. 

The rocks are the important things - your family, your spouse, your health, your children - anything that is so important to you that if it were lost, you would be nearly destroyed. 

The pebbles are the other things in life that matter, but on a smaller scale. The pebbles represent things like your job, your house, your car. The sand is everything else. The small stuff.

00019004_88596.gif“If you put the sand or the pebbles into the jar first, there is no room for the rocks.

00019004_88596.gifThe same goes for your life. If you spend all your energy and time on the small stuff, the material things, you will never have room for the things that are truly most important.

Pay attention to the things that are critical in your life.

00019004_88596.gifDon’t ever take them for granted in any way. There will always be time to go to work, clean the house, give a dinner party, and organize the closet.”

00019004_88596.gifThe moral, or lesson, of the story is: Take care of the rocks first - the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The rest is just pebbles and sand.

by Author Unknown

When we allow our heartfelt priorities to get attention -our life is living only a heartfelt enjoyable life.

Share an affirmation which represents your energy of LIVING & loving in greater ways

Gratitude for it all is the foundational energy.

I trust in how we take care of ourselves because we truly desire  a sweet life. 

~

00019004_88596.gif

• ~~~~~~~~~~

related threads

Mindfulness PEACE & JOY

With Peaceful, Ease, Trust, EASE-ENERGY.. I

You Only Have Today & Today Is YOUR Day

Kathy Paauw of Paauwerfully Organized

link-Weekly Planning – A Transformational Key to Reclaiming Your Life

Key Roles
For the Year-Plan
newsletters

Clarity about priorities — who you want to be and what you want to do
Organizing your time — planning specific activities to accomplish those priorities
Executing the plan — following through with intention and doing what you say you will do Kathy Paauw
Kathy Paauw’s Blog & The Music of Your Heart
Kathy Pauuw tips & tools
Kathy Paauw declutter
Kathy Paauw tickler file

Organized Times
~

In our lives- in my lil' household,  communication and planning around work schedule is a biggie.

By being clear with who is doing what and when, it cuts down on unnecessary talking and using up energy -that can be used in things beyond the

household management-business of living(:

~

• Start decluttering where you are. Overwhelmed by all that you need to declutter? Start right where you are, and pick a few things that you don’t need or use, and put them in a bag or box to be donated or recycled. You’ve now started. Tomorrow, do it again.
  • ~
    Do your work with gratitude and compassion. Before you start, remember to be grateful for what you have, for being able to clean or declutter. Be grateful for the people you have in your life, and remember why you’re grateful for them. Then remember you’re cleaning out of compassion: for the people in your life, so that their day might be a bit better for having a clean counter or sink, for yourself, so that you might have a nice uncluttered space in which to read a good book. This is your intention, and it will help you remember to be mindful.
  • ~
    Pay attention to your thoughts, body, actions. Practice focusing your attention: on the rag, on the broom, on the dust. But also notice your thoughts: are you thinking about other things? Are you judging others? Are you wishing things were different? Are you angry? Don’t banish the thoughts, but notice them. Then return to the cleaning. Notice too as you clean your body, and your breathing. Notice everything about the moment, immerse yourself in the moment.
  • ~
    You are already there.

• This is not a set of ideals to aspire to, a standard of perfection to achieve. 

My relationship is a top priority in my life

00019004_88596.gif

I respect and cherish my mate!

• #1 Goal setting worksheet for couples
    Here’s the simple worksheet we use to plan goals. The worksheet is a few pages long because it provides space for us to document shared goals and individual goals.
    Goal Setting for Couples Worksheet
    Step 1
    Several dimensions of life are listed in the first column. For each dimension, brainstorm goals you would like to achieve. You’re brainstorming, so don’t place limits on the number or nature of the goals you list. Identify goals you’d like to target personally in the second column and goals you’d like to target as a couple in the third column.
    to read entire PDF

I look forward to cleaning,organizing and decorating my home because doing so adds to the environment I love so very much!

Blank (Customizable) Grocery Shopping List

Inspirational-Quotes-for-Decluttering-Inner-Calm-700.png

02650ec212c85a5fc782462daa84c6d9.jpg00019004_88596.gifth?id=OIP.P_vE2OsDyg7jFnu_teGlRgEsCo&pid=15.1&P=0&w=293&h=16500019004_88596.gifwhats-your-system created by meditating mama

an old article I saved, and enjoy the energy of clearing, organizing & clearing out:

Does Your Creative Life Need a Spring Cleaning?

The first step in my spring cleaning process is to reassess your space, your schedule, and patterns of mind to see what is supporting or not supporting your writing life.

Go and look at your writing space. What’s the state of it? Do you feel a sense of ease when you look at it? Is it crammed with stuff that belongs in other rooms of your house? If you live with other people, is this space known as your special writing area?

Have you even claimed some special place yet, or are you waiting for permission from someone else? If you’re struggling with this, see my post on claiming creative space.

Survey your space and make a quick list of what you feel needs your attention most. The questions below are not exhaustive, but offer a good place to start.

-Do you need to organize and sort your paper files?

-Would it be useful to create an index for your piles of journals?

-Are there notes from conferences and workshops that need to be reviewed and filed?

-Are there writing exercises that could be useful to you if they were typed up?

-When was the last time you did a backup of your computer files? Do you need to delete or add programs?

-Do you need to release some writing books? Welcome others?

-Do you need to physically clean your computer?

-Do you have visible reminders of your writing accomplishments? Is it time to take some down and put up new ones?

-Do you have too much or too little of something in your space?

-Do you need more or less shelf space?

-Are there big physical jobs you’d like to do (i.e. paint)?

Once you have your list you can break each item down into specific tasks.

It’s important to not get overwhelmed during spring cleaning. Many people decide they will devote a day to a spring cleaning project and then realize that they’re cranky after two hours and that the task requires at least two days. Start small and reward yourself often. Why not take from now until the official start of summer to spring clean? You could choose one project each week. I suggest working in 15-30 minute intervals so there’s less chance of getting frustrated and overwhelmed. I enjoy using an online stopwatch.

What are you reassessing right now in support of your writing life?

While I was enjoying the article above, I noticed other wonderful inspirational pieces were on that site . Hope you enjoy too

Simply breathing is the easiest way for me to live and to nourish the sacred in me!

• ~~~~~~~~~~

~☑Beyond positive thinkng is positive believing.

EVERY DAY GETS BETTER

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." - St. Francis of Assisi

I am enjoying how supportive I am of myself on my beautiful journey.     My energies are molded for the accomplishment of what I need today.     I REMAIN: phenomenally healthy to feel and be the way I love     I REMAIN: wonderfully inspired and the details which could prosper from my attention contain balance and flow.

As never before, with every breath I take, I Am allowing beautiful feelings of freedom into my life.

Today I give my best to that which I do, knowing that when one experience is complete I am led to even more fulfilling and perfect experiences.

• Beyond positive thinkng is positive believing.

EVERY DAY GETS BETTER

Related image

post yourself a motivating message

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQhLIgKqpyx5Ep30XXT0BYFSNLd58x8GqQI_cLJFoVpInL1C_b

Image result for sacred affirmations pics

I sleep in peace and I wake in joy.

See the source image

windward-pavilion-plunge-pool-and-deck.jpg

There is no part of me,and no place I can be, that is not sacred

I have a peaceful and calming heart and soul.

I allow what is needed to show up and surprise me with its magnificence.

I have allowed and co-created an awesome space in time for all I need to be,to know and to do in this moment.

I am grateful for everything in my life 

what I have

now

and

what I will have in the future

GRATITUDE

9_cho_new-480x480.jpg

83c6ec394cc5d5e16255a1877e4e240e.jpg

GRATITUDE-TAKE STOCK OF YOUR BLESSINGS

GRATITUDE -AN ATTITUDE OF JOYFUL ABUNDANCE

“I love how my feelings are neuro-networks and assist in learning, enjoying and creating!"

★I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm,complete,focused,strong and healthy.★I Am filled with energy to do all the daily activities of my life...and then some.★Every cell in my body vibrates with healthy rested enjoyable focused delightful energy★I Am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my old-limits...to a High Creative Space.★ I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.★I know my truth. I speak and act from my heart-place.I feel my center and can move through any and all daily life with ease★Even now, I Am free! I Am free of cares as I once referred to them.★I take positive personal ACTion to REALize my own blessed dreams, desires and potential.★It has been said:inspired action moves us to complete the act of creation.

My deep emotions, intelligence, sensations, relationships, and spirituality are beautiful and just right in a space that supports me as I am.

I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display

I Am renewed energy and completely able to sustain an awesome attitude and a creative solution flow.

When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful. When I feel weak I remember I AM strong.

I love myself therefore I allow myself to feel my full range of emotions with grace and compassion

Everywhere I am, I am always at peace with myself and my surroundings.

I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!

Thank you for the habit I have to feel the feelings of gratitude in advance, for

the great day ahead as though it is already done

I am thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as

my companions

I am truly grateful that I often think and feel the words ‘thank you’ in my heart

I trust an uncanny timing that I keep noticing within myself:
I love how I awake

or change

or resolve

or complete

at just the right

I have an enormous capacity for re-building, restoring, transcending.

1st dozen

2nd Dozen

3rd Dozen

4th Dozen

5th Dozen

6th Dozen

7th Dozen

8th Dozen

9th Dozen

10th Dozen

11th Dozen

The 12th Dozen+(on another thread)

12th Dozen On This Thread

Lucky 13th Dozen

When-you-think-youve.jpg
0dc8d1722c9fcc34490bfde2841a6bd8.jpg

• ~1c76305785a529586f9b2de171177633.jpg

Source: www.Sloww.co

ec8615edbb52018102ad7b645249e61d.jpg

Refining Intuitive Skills Author Sharon Franquemont © 2006 Life Science Foundation used with permission

© 2014 Regents of the University of Minnesota and Charlson Meadows. All rights reserved. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.Last modified on August 06, 2009 center for spirituality and healing

dalai-lama-quotes-there-are-only-two-days.jpg

→   I respect the individuality of others.→      My energies are molded for the accomplishment of what I need today.  →   My foundation is joyous Divine freedom.  →   I have a peaceful and a relaxed relationship with life.

c6bcdcca1f64bf97eb876c096a270146.jpg

→   I accept my uniqueness

→   I am supposed to be unlike anyone else →   I accept and acknowledge unconditionally my individuality and unique personality.  →

→   I am enjoying how supportive I am of myself on my beautiful journey.

I maintain balance between my personal sacred truths and those that belong to others.

related threads

★new★★Changing What You Can...page one

new★★The Energy Of Choice

Save

thread★new★★Self-Liking♡

thread-new★★Powerlessness to Co-CreationPowerfulness

thread-new★★Joyful♡-Discipline page two☑

thread-★new★★Thoughts...

thread-★★Enjoying Ease With Ones Level of Productivity {& related threads}

thread-★★Enjoying Values For Self Care...1 {affirmations,quotes& more}

Today I ask myself what I need and give generously!

Related image

I am pure joy; everything else is illusion.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhedeyQuqDLMx8eFTxj68plF1uM78oq-0RIiOJxedoIIVb_xj0uA

Beyond positive thinking is positive believing.

EVERY DAY GETS BETTER

“I love knowing I am enough and that the present moment is the most powerful moment there is; now I can create with wise energy.”

Related image

“I radiate infinite abundance and unbounded prosperity in all areas of my life. I am a natural spring of well-being!”

FAVORITE PRINTABLES

threads for review

thread-★new contribution★★Healthy, Happy & Whole-Live It Breathe It-Happy Day!

ThreadFind A Better Feeling Thought- Love Is Here...1

See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
thread - Faith

My faith operates in at least five levels: faith in Higher Power…I call God, faith in myself, faith in this moment, faith in others, and faith in tomorrow or the future.

thread -7 Step Morning Ritual(Drew Canole videos}

& more

examples from this thread:

1. How can ‘it’ get any better than this? (any thing)

2. What are the possibilities?

3. What would ‘it’ take to show up?

[not an exercise to force yourself to answer -just questions consistently]

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST YEAR EVER

thread-Wonderfully Basic

thread- I Love Affirmations!

Image result for Affirmations

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHzz_BFG8Ujw9_RF2gXCQFJB8Bb-JdPXtOJAsASVDSHbbNkz08

Affirmations allow me to live a life of design rather than mere reaction.

Related image

thread-2019-Adding More Joy-Energy To Brand New Year

(taste of the thread..SOME QUOTES AFFIRMATIONS & MORE STRESS FREE ETC :

Manifesting
1. Identifying your desire
2. Feeding your desire
3. Allowing your desire
RussellSmall.com
the-law-of-attraction-tips-techniques
Imagine A Life Of Possibility

1. Are You Crystal Clear about Your most PASSIONATE PURPOSE?
2. Are You Blissfully Living Your ULTIMATE LIFESTYLE?
3. Are You Manifesting Desires with CONSCIOUS INTENTION?
4. Are You in Harmony with Your SENSES and SURROUNDINGS?
5. Are You Truly Grateful for Your UNIQUE EXPERIENCES?
~questions from www.russellsmall.com {LINK NEEDS CORRECTION}
I love myself unconditionally  
I am a good person who deserves to be happy
I take pride in who I am
I am happy just being me
I am totally comfortable being myself
I have limitless confidence in my abilities

Image result for The Oaqui quote pics

thread- joy at work -energy See the source image

GRATITUDE-TAKE STOCK OF YOUR BLESSINGS8d415984dd0e4298600026b83b5a88be--powerful-words-loa.jpg

•  

related items coming soon

328669b3.gif

Goals are simply tools to focus your energy in positive directions; they can be

changed as your priorities change, new ones added, and others dropped.

O. Carl Simonton

I am loving the ease I am allowing.

I am exactly where I need to be and I am doing a fantastic job.

You are always welcome to join in with what you love!

Everything in my life flows perfectly and with ease.

Whatever situation  arises, I ask myself: How can I be good to myself?

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!

- - - By nurturing myself , my disposition has a positive frequency for being present for others.

Image result for zen to zany gentle spirit pic quotes

gentleness-2.jpg?w=663

How do you feel when you are not gentle?

Don't you love to feel your energy flow, rise and enjoy loving & empowering possibilities?quotes-The-heart-is-the-anc.jpg

stones-2043707__340.jpgpeacemaker-1p.png?w=474&h=356feng-shui-1960783__340.jpg

FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN ANYTIME YOU LIKE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg4UwZdbCAYdSEE0_AfViIashpXXHHRrCGnMyFH2c2WhSYVXyZnw&s

- Freedom is realizing that the purpose of our spiritual practice is far more than a psychological self-improvement project. 
This goes beyond
mentally affirming our freedom to beginning to live from it,

which causes us to develop, unfold, and evolve from the inside out, powered by our application of inner spiritual exploration. Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith

16-Patience-Openness-During-Educational-Process.jpgstream-1106336__340.pngflower-pink-on-black-background-4496x3000_41186.jpg

I nurture my own blessed family and friends with love and kindness, patience and goodwill.→   →   I am comfortable being on the side of kindness and compassion toward other beings. It feels right to me, and it is where I belong.

→   My life takes on new meaning as I Am awareness, Gentleness & TOTAL Kindness.

I Am love and gratitude.

As never before, with every breath I take, I Am allowing beautiful feelings of patience  into my life.  I now recognize, accept, and follow the divine path of my life as it is revealed to me step by step.

aec2574bd1f924fdc05ae7d3a1eff2b2.png4de753079d42107e17fa62d2317b48a6--joy-and-happiness.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvxZyjeWj6HnfE7RR5fwDulXl5QFfzhiS_RvpvhfduUVxxtoU7

c822a8d4d56d0d4b26e1a06329348acc--make-time-monday-motivation.jpg5diojvuytrc31.png

Choice. How do you want to feel? What are you creating?

80b61881723d7edb26a55ef49403d2c0--in-the-present-do-you.jpg

Try to be like the turtle - at ease in your own shell.Bill Copeland

2128358-Gretchen-Rubin-Quote-Act-the-way-you-WANT-to-feel.jpg

cbd692c0f894817d18da4b3accc644b1.jpg

how-do-you-want-to-feel2-443x1024.jpg

You are always welcome to join in with

sharon-salzberg2.jpg

How do I want to feel?

My thoughts bring about the kinds of good feelings I love easily.

I now generate the discovery of positive and happy information.

I am a beautiful being of Light    I am willing to see what I see    I am willing to know what I know

See the source image

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Inspiration from my soul fills my life in ways which create perfectly.

Animation.gif

→   Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body 

Animation.gif

Animation.gif

- - - By nurturing myself , my disposition has a positive frequency for being present for others.

Repeat that to yourself- “I am exactly where I need to be and I am doing a fantastic job.”

'I am exactly where I need to be and I am doing a fantastic job'source of affirmation

O. Carl Simonton

• -I Am an ingenious co-creator of my own energy and energy level. I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being spirit centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired..
    • REMAIN:timeless,priceless,and a work of art for my discriminating taste.

I Am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my old-limits…

Everything you do can be done better from a place of serenity.       - Stephen C. Paul

Repeat that to yourself- “I am exactly where I need to be and I am doing a fantastic job.”

• -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Animation.gif

→   I Am brilliant on the basics.

thread-★new★★The Energy page one

thread★★In the flow with today's intentions ...1

thread ★new★★Worthy Of Your Time & Why?

thread★new★★Thoughts...

thread★new★★Choice. How do you want to feel? What are you creating?

thread★new★★Changing What You Can...page one

thread ★new★★Your Inner outer self {empowerment}

thread★new★★how to have all the time you need

thread-★★State of HEART {peaceful affirmations} ...2

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Inspiration from my soul fills my life in ways which create perfectly.

Animation.gif

→   Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body 

Animation.gif

Hello Bmindfullers(:

You may wonder why I repeat on threads or anywhere on the site? What we are feeling we want more of is a conditioning... & a reconditioning process... a progressive evolution within and beyond.

Say you are on a roll with all that you love. You are experiencing a flow of info and feelings that is simply indescribable. Then... poof! Someone... something 'occurs' ... and your energy seems to have allowed a leak.

It can return. You never left. Just step back further.. more space... greater possibilities. It's all good.

4c7bed3117894ffc1038e6358021a02f.jpg

Animation.gif

O. Carl Simonton

gentleness-2.jpg?w=663

Don't you love to feel your energy flow, rise and enjoy loving & empowering possibilities?quotes-The-heart-is-the-anc.jpg

- Freedom is realizing that the purpose of our spiritual practice is far more than a psychological self-improvement project. 
This goes beyond

which causes us to develop, unfold, and evolve from the inside out, powered by our application of inner spiritual exploration. Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith

16-Patience-Openness-During-Educational-Process.jpgstream-1106336__340.pngflower-pink-on-black-background-4496x3000_41186.jpg

I nurture my own blessed family and friends with love and kindness, patience and goodwill.→   →   I am comfortable being on the side of kindness and compassion toward other beings. It feels right to me, and it is where I belong.

→   My life takes on new meaning as I Am awareness, Gentleness & TOTAL Kindness.

I Am love and gratitude.

As never before, with every breath I take, I Am allowing beautiful feelings of patience  into my life.  I now recognize, accept, and follow the divine path of my life as it is revealed to me step by step.

aec2574bd1f924fdc05ae7d3a1eff2b2.png4de753079d42107e17fa62d2317b48a6--joy-and-happiness.jpg

c822a8d4d56d0d4b26e1a06329348acc--make-time-monday-motivation.jpg5diojvuytrc31.png

You are always welcome to join in with

sharon-salzberg2.jpg

How do I want to feel?

My thoughts bring about the kinds of good feelings I love easily.

I now generate the discovery of positive and happy information.

I am a beautiful being of Light    I am willing to see what I see    I am willing to know what I know

See the source image

Animation.gif

Animation.gif

Animation.gif

'I am exactly where I need to be and I am doing a fantastic job'source of affirmation

O. Carl Simonton

• -I Am an ingenious co-creator of my own energy and energy level. I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being spirit centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired..
    • REMAIN:timeless,priceless,and a work of art for my discriminating taste.

I Am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my old-limits…

Everything you do can be done better from a place of serenity.       - Stephen C. Paul

• -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Animation.gif

thread★new★★Thoughts...

thread-★★State of HEART {peaceful affirmations} ...2

Animation.gif

Animation.gif

410c246a7134608e30086d2637eb6c61--peaceful-warrior-quotes-inner-peace-quotes.jpg

Animation.gif

Animation.gif

Hello Bmindfullers(:

page

You may wonder

why I repeat on threads

or anywhere on the site?

Conditioning...

&  reconditioning is ..

a progressive evolution

within and beyond.

Say you are on a roll

with all that you love.

You are experiencing a

flow of info and feelings that

are simply indescribable.

Then... poof! Someone... something

is not where you are...

and your energy seems to

have allowed a leak.

It can return.

You never left.

Just step back further..

more space... greater possibilities.

It's all good.

saved for thread

saved for thread

saved for thread

908bf58ffa1e24401002244bfd9058af--art-posters-positive-affirmations.jpg13416846_991291507650263_811976587876981310_o.jpg?w=408&h=540

I dance with time today(:980x.jpg

.789018348fe70c9ad5815c554f6c50f1.jpg9c9baae02f21180dff84d33c57bd59ed--natalie-portman-peter-lindbergh.jpg
950ee2787888cb09629fb609b6099cbb--greeting-card-be-present.jpgImage result for time affirmation time dances pic
407aeb04b1f0a42a911143697a8f94ca--curly-girl-im-done.jpg

Healthruwords.com_-_Inspirational_Images_-_Your-Inner-Child.jpg

thread★new★★Thoughts...

Animation.gif

Animation.gif

Animation.gif

4c7bed3117894ffc1038e6358021a02f.jpg

Animation.gif

O. Carl Simonton

gentleness-2.jpg?w=663

This goes beyond

I Am love and gratitude.

d82d205c18ac0017021574bd8ac83488--catherine-ohara-the-divine.jpg

thanks2Byour%2Bpatience.jpg4fc6315a06e73f6b470952b1af0bd985--keep-calm-quotes-be-creative.jpg

HELLO EVERYONE!

FEEL FREE TO join in the flow and joy of getting what you want done.... more and more done-to your satisfaction. diary_em_hart.gif

The other day, I looked at some of many many

did I say many? lol

...books and decided to create a little book plate in them.

I created a little template... I 'only' did a handful of these.

Name of book and copyright:

Author(s):

Subject-

What I like:

Interesting (Only) To Me 

Outdated info-or info I don't agree with:

Personal Rating

I wasn't sure why I chose to do this now with my 'not enough time as it is' focus(:

Though it felt so right...I felt so happy. Loved the feeling!

I didn't feel like I was wasting my time,

though logically this activity  felt unimportant

when I looked at all I needed to do with my 'larger project'... 

What epiphany made its way to me loud and clear?

I have given myself the gift of perfect permission to complete things to my real satisfaction.

(inspiration behind this thread in process}

more intro in process

thank you for your patience, selfcared6d9ce5147ff15f44c33fa7d95003106.jpg

38be97b08c8631d05e3e61d27abee359--meaningful-quotes-tumblr.jpg

With awareness there comes choice. And so you are able to say: “I allow this moment to be as it is”. And then, suddenly, where before there was irritation, there is now a sense of aliveness and peace. And out of that comes right action.

— Eckhart Tolle

a260616e9904704fe416e82ea38015c7--deck-welcome-to.jpg

I joyfully dance with life today.

d135915cc3cfa186ab87cd5110bd9d5f.jpgI Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life...

b8263df1e59687b7763e23f9c74508d4--you-are-facebook.jpg

I love how I can take any important task or project and it becomes simplified and fun to my inner soul's satisfaction.

I rise to the occasion,I see life with scheduled opportunities.

I joyfully look forward to each day as good, fresh and new.

My confidence and competence are expanding massively.

★I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm,complete,focused,strong and healthy.★I Am filled with energy to do all the daily activities of my life...and then some.★Every cell in my body vibrates with healthy rested enjoyable focused delightful energy★I Am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my old-limits...to a High Creative Space.★ I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.★I know my truth. I speak and act from my heart-place.I feel my center and can move through any and all daily life with ease★Even now, I Am free! I Am free of cares as I once referred to them.★I take positive personal ACTion to REALize my own blessed dreams, desires and potential.★It has been said:inspired action moves us to complete the act of creation.I stay completely focused and connected to my deepest desires which are reflected in the daily actions I take

What would be the SMALLEST step you could take right now?

What would be the EASIEST step you could take next?

If your LIFE depended on you getting started, what is the very first action you could take?

And yes, planning, research, a phone call, making notes – all of these count as getting started…

And then – hey – a BONUS procrastination tip!

Wanna know the easiest way to get finished?

It’s to JUST KEEP STARTING. Don’t even think about finishing.

Just keep starting in the way I’ve described above

and it’ll be done before you know it. {author unknown}

Its easier and takes less effort to perform tasks.

Only 2 things to do today.

start

continue.

just 1 foot in front of the other

ezgif-1179939329.gif?4431536940723508046

Law Of Action

The Law of Action must be employed in order for us to manifest things on earth. We must engage in actions that supports our thoughts dreams, emotions and words.

The Law of action states that you must do the things and perform the actions necessary to achieve what you are setting out to do.

Unless you take actions that are in harmony with your thoughts and dreams and proceed in an orderly fashion towards what you want to accomplish, there will be absolutely no foreseeable results. 

It is here with the law of action that most people falter when pursuing success.  It could be their fears or laziness that get in the way. 

You can also relate this law to that of the law of cause and effect. 

The cause is your action, as you take the action there will be a corresponding effect, that of which you may know or only the Universe will know the effect, but there will be an effect. 

Only by taking actions which correspond with our free will desires will the universe know what to bring into your life.

If you wish to learn, then take the action steps to learn - read books, study, etc.. only then will the universe know what you are striving for.   

When you take action, from the smallest thing

from writing a To-Do list in the morning, you set into motion corresponding effects that change your immediate future, and if you follow up day after day

it can become a habit way of living and the results will be exponential.

But if you fail, to take that first action, then there won't be much in your future for resultssource

in process(:

thread-Everything Is Falling Into Place {your joy&inner peace}

thread-Be Harmony...1

thread-Enjoying Myself and Loving Where I Am {affirmations}

thread-Its Always Better

in process(:

This is so good how I Am ALWAYS creating and allowing ease with my activities each day. I Am creating my life around my calm and peaceful spirit.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy creativity is alive in all aspects of my life

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am enjoying harmonious days right now everyday and enthusiastic about thinking about retirement!9e6bd614b7f5a5af98f5a2cdafc38024--words-of-inspiration-intuition.jpg

73ae72f9b853bd0a43ccd352da468ee8.jpg

checkmark.pngfun-to done-try it-I loved this link temporarily not working

Finishing-is-liberating.jpg

saved for thread

8d415984dd0e4298600026b83b5a88be--powerful-words-loa.jpg

an old article I saved, and enjoy the energy of clearing, organizing & clearing out:

Does Your Creative Life Need a Spring Cleaning?

The first step in my spring cleaning process is to reassess your space, your schedule, and patterns of mind to see what is supporting or not supporting your writing life.

Go and look at your writing space. What’s the state of it? Do you feel a sense of ease when you look at it? Is it crammed with stuff that belongs in other rooms of your house? If you live with other people, is this space known as your special writing area?

Have you even claimed some special place yet, or are you waiting for permission from someone else? If you’re struggling with this, see my post on claiming creative space.

Survey your space and make a quick list of what you feel needs your attention most. The questions below are not exhaustive, but offer a good place to start.

-Do you need to organize and sort your paper files?

-Would it be useful to create an index for your piles of journals?

-Are there notes from conferences and workshops that need to be reviewed and filed?

-Are there writing exercises that could be useful to you if they were typed up?

-When was the last time you did a backup of your computer files? Do you need to delete or add programs?

-Do you need to release some writing books? Welcome others?

-Do you need to physically clean your computer?

-Do you have visible reminders of your writing accomplishments? Is it time to take some down and put up new ones?

-Do you have too much or too little of something in your space?

-Do you need more or less shelf space?

-Are there big physical jobs you’d like to do (i.e. paint)?

Once you have your list you can break each item down into specific tasks.

It’s important to not get overwhelmed during spring cleaning. Many people decide they will devote a day to a spring cleaning project and then realize that they’re cranky after two hours and that the task requires at least two days. Start small and reward yourself often. Why not take from now until the official start of summer to spring clean? You could choose one project each week. I suggest working in 15-30 minute intervals so there’s less chance of getting frustrated and overwhelmed. I enjoy using an online stopwatch.

What are you reassessing right now in support of your writing life?

While I was enjoying the article above, I noticed other wonderful inspirational pieces were on that site . Hope you enjoy too

Simply breathing is the easiest way for me to live and to nourish the sacred in me!

• ~~~~~~~~~~

~☑Beyond positive thinkng is positive believing.

EVERY DAY GETS BETTER

• .Beyond positive thinkng is positive believing

EVERY DAY GETS BETTER

Related image

post yourself a motivating message

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQhLIgKqpyx5Ep30XXT0BYFSNLd58x8GqQI_cLJFoVpInL1C_b

Image result for sacred affirmations pics

I sleep in peace and I wake in joy.

See the source image

windward-pavilion-plunge-pool-and-deck.jpg

There is no part of me,and no place I can be, that is not sacred

I have a peaceful and calming heart and soul.

I allow what is needed to show up and surprise me with its magnificence.

I have allowed and co-created an awesome space in time for all I need to be,to know and to do in this moment.

I am grateful for everything in my life 

what I have

now

and

what I will have in the future

GRATITUDE

9_cho_new-480x480.jpg

83c6ec394cc5d5e16255a1877e4e240e.jpg

GRATITUDE-TAKE STOCK OF YOUR BLESSINGS

“I love how my feelings are neuro-networks and assist in learning, enjoying and creating!"

★I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm,complete,focused,strong and healthy.★I Am filled with energy to do all the daily activities of my life...and then some.★Every cell in my body vibrates with healthy rested enjoyable focused delightful energy★I Am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my old-limits...to a High Creative Space.★ I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.★I know my truth. I speak and act from my heart-place.I feel my center and can move through any and all daily life with ease★Even now, I Am free! I Am free of cares as I once referred to them.★I take positive personal ACTion to REALize my own blessed dreams, desires and potential.★It has been said:inspired action moves us to complete the act of creation.

My deep emotions, intelligence, sensations, relationships, and spirituality are beautiful and just right in a space that supports me as I am.

I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display

I Am renewed energy and completely able to sustain an awesome attitude and a creative solution flow.

When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful. When I feel weak I remember I AM strong.

I love myself therefore I allow myself to feel my full range of emotions with grace and compassion

Everywhere I am, I am always at peace with myself and my surroundings.

I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!

Thank you for the habit I have to feel the feelings of gratitude in advance, for

the great day ahead as though it is already done

I am thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as

my companions

I am truly grateful that I often think and feel the words ‘thank you’ in my heart

I trust an uncanny timing that I keep noticing within myself:
I love how I awake

or change

or resolve

or complete

at just the right

I have an enormous capacity for re-building, restoring, transcending.

1st dozen

2nd Dozen

3rd Dozen

4th Dozen

5th Dozen

6th Dozen

7th Dozen

8th Dozen

9th Dozen

10th Dozen

11th Dozen

The 12th Dozen+(on another thread)

12th Dozen On This Thread

Lucky 13th Dozen

When-you-think-youve.jpg
0dc8d1722c9fcc34490bfde2841a6bd8.jpg

• ~1c76305785a529586f9b2de171177633.jpg

Source: www.Sloww.co

ec8615edbb52018102ad7b645249e61d.jpg

Refining Intuitive Skills Author Sharon Franquemont © 2006 Life Science Foundation used with permission

© 2014 Regents of the University of Minnesota and Charlson Meadows. All rights reserved. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.Last modified on August 06, 2009 center for spirituality and healing

dalai-lama-quotes-there-are-only-two-days.jpg

→   I respect the individuality of others.→      My energies are molded for the accomplishment of what I need today.  →   My foundation is joyous Divine freedom.  →   I have a peaceful and a relaxed relationship with life.

c6bcdcca1f64bf97eb876c096a270146.jpg

→   I accept my uniqueness

→   I am supposed to be unlike anyone else →   I accept and acknowledge unconditionally my individuality and unique personality.  →

→   I am enjoying how supportive I am of myself on my beautiful journey.

I maintain balance between my personal sacred truths and those that belong to others.