login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new★★Does saying affirmations repeatedly really work?

Hello Everyone 

I've just joined today because I would really like your thoughts on my query - I have tried affirmations in the past to no avail. 
I said them out loud through the day: I bought Louise Hay CD's with them on and played them; I said them whilst looking in the mirror; i put them on the fridge to jog my memory to keep saying them.. 

But in total: I was probably only saying them up to 100 times per day.. 

They had no affect on me.. I later read Bruce Lipton's 'Biology of Belief' where he explains why they don't work: he says it's because it's your conscious mind that hears them but it's your subconscious mind that you operate from for 95% of the day.

Therefore if you have opposing beliefs stored there: they will override anything positive you are saying in your affirmations..

I thought this explained why all my efforts never worked but someone has told me lately that they have had huge success saying affirmations out loud thousands of times per day..

Has anyone here found this to be true?  

Hello Holly, I have been using affirmations for years. I like to listen to them in my own voice while I sleep. I have found the more expression and enthusiasm I use the better they work. Sometimes I put them in familiar tunes and sing them. My brain likes novel stimuli. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

First, let me welcome to you to Bmindful Positive Affirmation Community, Holly Duff!!

I just got home from work so my thoughts on this topic will be 'short and sweet'(:

I too have been working with the power of self talk for years, and have made the discipline part of my everyday life.

Yes emphatically YES... positive affirmations do work!!! 

For me, I go the place in my spirit/heart place and feel what I'm needing.

I then create or locate words that takes me a hair higher than my current belief system... Nothing so unbelievable. Its amazing... that not much time passes... ... that I'm  soon 'ready' for something even higher. I believe we are more confident than we allow ourselves to be and our 'circuitry' is just waiting for verbal agreement-hence affirmations.

Does this make sense to you? 

PS -I don't think it is about the number of times you say affirmations... It depends more on how you feel when you hear what you are saying to yourself

When I'm working with something that 'feels too hard' ... or it doesn't feel possible... I know I need to ease into what I'm wanting to make part of my belief system

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Holly Duff's post:

Hi Holly and welcome to Bmindful! Thank you for your question! You've brought up a some very good questions about affirmations and also about how to create alignment b/t the conscious and the subconscious mind.

I think that what is most beneficial at the onset of your inquiry is a very fundamental core inventory of your personal values.

The reason that this is valuable is so that you can begin to map on to what works for you.

Workability begins with an honest assessment of what it is that you value. Things that are outside of your core values are not going to benefit or contribute to your growth.

Awareness and personal growth are an evolution. Its a process, much like getting an education, it is a continuous process of enrichment. There is a stream of consciousness that begins with the stream of self awareness. The greater your awareness of who and what you are, the greater the likelihood that you can create necessary conditions that allow you to see your Self, see the true nature and dwell in the center and not in the periphery of who and what you are. 

Life is about understanding design and about creation. Life is about growth. Awakening. Listening. Learning. Releasing. Nurturing. Transformation. And choice.

Using affirmations is just one tool of many. There are many roads to enlightenment! There are many tools in the tool box of life and self actualization. Language. The ability to be understood. Self expression. Connection. Discernment, perception and understanding. Will, Wisdom and proper alignment of activity. 

You would not be asking if you were not in part willing to face the work of the Self to Soul development, and its' reward. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post: In response to Holly Duff's post

In response to Life is a dance's post: In response to Poppy's post:

It's interesting how we all have looked at answering Holly's question. I agree with them all!

Kathi, so true about the many tools in our infamous life tool-box, the different paths we take.

We  often arrive with more agreement than less.

I love your interpretation, Kathi!

Using affirmations is just one tool of many. There are many roads to enlightenment! There are many tools in the tool box of life and self actualization. Language. The ability to be understood. Self expression. Connection. Discernment, perception and understanding. Will, Wisdom and proper alignment of activity. 

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love discussion questions like this

especially related to personal growth & AFFIRMATIONS!

Not only does it help us see what is working for ourselves...we see the focus of one another and inspire one another even further.

Poppy's focus of expression/enthusiasm definitely valuable. I love the singing element.

• ~

I too like different ways to feel thought and enhancing my beliefs/circuitry

One thing I like to do is write my affirmations in story form... one right after the other... and create a personal upbeat dialogue.

882a71b17a63427801bf3ce4e5acf11c--native-american-things-i-love.jpg

Depending on my mood:

I may  like to place music near my written affirmations, and listen to the background audio... like binaural healing tones... and read my affirmations silently (from my heart) at the same time.

I also like to place cool images near affirmations which resonate... 

a small example 

{ like varying affirmation, images can vary too-depending on one's now/desires}

During a recent thread, I placed a very fun joyful image, and it changed the tone of my affirmations to contain more ease and lightheartedness for me. I enjoyed that

So much can be done.

And like Life is a dance and Poppy, I have listened to affirmations in my own voice

and even with PC programs that read my affirmations to me-when I highlight them. (my own voice works better, though sometimes I want something in the moment-so the artificial voice has even helped)

A member with a terrific speaking voice, created with great musical  backdrop...  audios for me with my own affirmations and his ... and they are some of the best motivational audios  I've ever heard. So grateful!

and lastly for now, I'd be remiss not to mention how self-care ties in(: By taking care of ourselves -progressively...daily... we are demonstrating that we love ourselves and worthy of all we desire to experience... personally and/with & for others

... all that we hold dear(:

We are always worthy, though we need to feel we can trust ourselves by following thru with what we need in life. And where we need assistance-affirmations work awesomely here too

DYzTP7qVoAATKXy.jpg

blessings, selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hello and Thank You to the lovely people who have responded to my query.. wink 

Your answers have given me much food for thought - I'd like to come back on them later in more depth.

But in the meantime: someone told me that in order for the affirmations to work; you have to 'believe what you are saying'..

Well if the beliefs in your subconscious mind do not believe what you are saying - they are negative - how will this ever work? 

Something to keep you out of trouble for a while..

you raised another awesome question. Personally looking forward to this one (too)!!!

I know others will share how they create the belief shift for themselves.

I'm needing to go to work now.

chat soon

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi Holly,

It's great to hear back from you! 

Affirmations are defined as 1. "an action or a process of affirming."  2. "emotional support or encouragement."

Synonyms: Assertion, declaration, statement, proclamation, announcement.

So, an affirmation is a statement that is a declaration or an announcement, for example:

~ "I stand in truth and I live in joy."

~ "I dissolve boundaries that I have placed on my potential." 

~ "Our sense of belonging can never be greater than our level of self acceptance."

~ "Because all things contributed to my advancements, all things should be included in my gratitude."

~ "Responsibility is the price of freedom."

~ "We become the means of our own enlightenment."

If you have encountered an affirmation that does not work for you, it is likely because you are not able to affirm their premise.  The statement is not based in your truth. It is not realistic or beneficial for anyone to attempt to affirm false premises. This undermines you and it undermines your ability to connect with your truth, or to have a working relationship with your ability to be authentic and  express your truth. 

Your truth will set you free. 

Not every affirmation fits or provides access to empowerment. I use affirmations every day... and I have found that the use of daily affirmations is extremely beneficial to me.  

I keep using my affirmations because this is a very meaningful structure of support that I created that provides a core foundation that is build on many years of personal growth and as a tool that gives me access to  uncollapsing pain, suffering and other structural barriers that unnecessarily disallow access to vital aspects of healing, on all levels. 

I value creating workability in the face of no agreement, or in the face of "impossibility". I value creating access that allows healing. I do not believe nor value a belief in impossibility. We cannot  always control or change outcomes, however, we definitely can choose how we respond to those outcomes.

I believe in the power of choice. I believe in miracles. I believe in healing, and I believe in healing of all wounds, regardless of their dimension, depth, or their origination. I believe that healing is not personal, but rather a natural state, a natural reflex. It's like changing a dirty diaper. Doing whatever needs to be done, its not personal. It has nothing to do with the truth about our nature. 

Truth, justice and transparency are core values of mine. Empowerment, possibility, gratitude, connection, Unity, compassion, contribution, abundance, peace and possibility -- these are all sources that I base many of my most beloved affirmations in. 

Gratefully, there really is no end to love and possibility!!

The greater and the more we all find to love in this life, the more there is to celebrate!!

Again, welcome to Bmindful! It's a blessing to have you here!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Hello Kathi 

Thank you for welcoming me!

I really appreciate how hard you are trying to answer my questions. Let me just take one small but crucial comment you made above (though this may be the bit you are intending to come back to and if so: I'll wait patiently innocent)   

"If you have encountered an affirmation that does not work for you, it is likely because you are not able to affirm their premise.  The statement is not based in your truth."

I can't remember specifically what the affirmations were that I tried in the distant past but they would probably have been very simple but hugely fundamental issues like: I love myself - I am attracting miracles - my body is working at it's optimum level etc

(n.b apart from the first: the others are an approximation of what I would have included) 

So taking that first but most important affirmation: I love myself consciously but will not in my subconscious mind  - so definitely that simple statement is not based on what my subconscious believes.. 

I hope that makes sense! It's quite hard to properly describe what I mean.. 

Holly,

I use the "scale of consciousness", which was written and created by the late Dr. David Hawkins. You can google on it, and you can download a copy of this on your desktop for free.

I use this several times per week. Sometimes, I just click on it, just to check my own energy. Its an excellent tool that you can use that can truly help with raising your vibration or check the alignment b/t what we speak vs what you are trying to manifest.  

Holly Duff, this is officially one of my favorite threads. Our community being a positive affirmation community... also gets the opportunity to focus on the value of this meaningful tool, I thank you again for creating it, being here, and continuing on with awesome questions.

In response to Kathi's post:

enjoying your responses-Kathi!

DNAvNAcX0AADPLa.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I'm not sure I can help, though I can try to illustrate what I do for myself.

If you wouldn't mind, please share 2-3 things that you appreciate about yourself

and then something you'd like to believe more

thanks, selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi Selfcare

Thank you for all your kind words! Hopefully my asking these basic but hugely fundamental questions will help any other newbies who, like me, may not know it all yet! 

I hoped that you would have a go at answering my latest query too: it helps to get different perspectives.. 

Holly smile 

Hi Selfcare 

Please ignore the second part of my post - for some strange reason I did not get the second part of your response until after I'd posted my response to you.. 

A few admin type questions first please:

Is there no facility to preview your post? 

Is there a facility to edit once posted? 

What do you click to highlight which post you are responding to? Like I've just responded directly to you but couldn't see what to press to indicate that.. 

Is it acceptable to ask questions about recommending an MP3 player/headphones suitable for sleeping on here?

Holly smile

Great questions Holly!

You can definitely edit your posts!!! (: We all do it all the time.

It is just very hard to see

be right back

sorry I'm on business call right now, and writing on the 'hold times' (:

first please hover your mouse to the right of your post... its so faint

You can edit -by going to the little pencil icon

You can delete a post by going to the little x

sorry- I will return in 30 min

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hey Selfcare - that's okay - no hurry! 

Work comes first sealed 

thank you!

let's start with the editing and deleting

please allow your mouse to hover over the very faint icons to the right of your post

✉After logging in you should see two extra little icons at the top right of all of your posts. The little cross deletes the associated post, the little pencil allows you to edit it. ✉ It is not uncommon to want to edit or delete something we’ve posted in the moment or after some time has passed.

If someone has responded to a post you've deleted- just acknowledge them and say you've deleted/edited and update accordingly(:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHdqIXs_yl_8lHQWb6ABMex-uj0RoFtYSZdZFXIPIZ-UA4tZMYHfmWZm0

go ahead & practice & most & most of all ENJOY THE HECK OUT OF YOUR NEW COMMUNITY.

WE DON'T HAVE TO KNOW YOU PERFECTLY TO LOVE YOU PERFECTLY!

much love. self care

ps it is appropriate to ask the community just about anything to assist you with your affirmations,

and of course ...its a forum, so everyone will have an opinion and their own style of sharing. We are a kind safe compassionate place.

• ~

you saidL Hi Selfcare

Thank you for all your kind words! Hopefully my asking these basic but hugely fundamental questions will help any other newbies who, like me, may not know it all yet! 

We are all newbies when it comes growth, every day is fresh & new(:

I hoped that you would have a go at answering my latest query too: it helps to get different perspectives.. 

Sure, this was your question:

Well if the beliefs in your subconscious mind do not believe what you are saying - they are negative - how will this ever work? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHdqIXs_yl_8lHQWb6ABMex-uj0RoFtYSZdZFXIPIZ-UA4tZMYHfmWZm0

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hello Kathi

I've read 'Power versus force' by David Hawkins and know about the ladder of consciousness and have heard other people state that they use it to 'raise their level of consciousness'.. 

Before I ask my next doozie (!) - if you are feeling remotely 'on the spot' here - I can make this a new thread and throw it open to everyone else?

Can I also say: that this is not just extraneous words on a computer screen; I will follow your procedure and hopefully raise my vibration (which it sorely needs..) and ascertain whether the affirmations I would like to adopt are aligned with this. 

So if not: when you say you click on it - how do you ascertain your current level of consciousness? Are you muscle testing or using a pendulum? But how is this effectively raising your vibration as opposed to just letting you know where you 'stand' now on that ladder? 

How specifically do you check whether you are in 'alignment'? 

Holly kiss

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post:

Thank you again Selfcare! Boy those options for editing are so faint I didn't even see them! 

Know now though foot-in-mouth

(I'd like more emoticons to choose from! Is that being a demanding diva already? Hope not - they can be so amusing and lighten what can seem pointed in written form..) 

Wow I'm truly liking being here already! Compared to a group I just joined recently: Cripes - here is so much more welcoming and less proscriptive

Well done all at Bmindful!! 

Holly kiss

Hello again 

To answer your questions above:

I'm genuinely kind and I have a lot of genuine compassion for others who are suffering/have suffered 

There are a whole heap of beliefs about myself I'd like to improve but two important ones are: loving myself more and feeling less worthless.. 

Holly kiss 

In response to Poppy's post:

Hello Poppy

Thank you for trying to help me. 

When you listen to your audios whilst sleeping: what implement do you use (tape cassette (do you even know what that is? Tee Hee)/CD player/MP3 player?) 

And what type of headphones do you use please?

Holly kiss  

In response to Robert's post:

Hello Robert 

Thank you for trying to help me. 

When you listen to your audios whilst sleeping: what implement do you use (tape cassette (do you even know what that is? Tee Hee)/CD player/MP3 player?) 

And what type of headphones do you use please?

Holly kiss

Hi Holly,

I love the hunger in your Spirit!! I have the very same passion as you do!! I've learned a lot and I have exceeded beyond all that I've ever asked! And, I've be tempered by the gift of patience! It took that same willingness, that same openness -- just exactly like you, but when I was taught patience, I truly began to learn the real value of patience was beyond the actual growth... it was really the foothold of my relationship with consciousness. 

Before I say too much, I have a beautiful prayer that Self Care shared with me a few years ago, and its really perfect in tone, pitch and balance. I would like to share this with you!

Here goes...

To Holly:

"I love, honor, accept, respect and approve of you as you are, as you seek to find your own special way to relate to the world in a way that is right for you.

I realize that I cannot know what is best for you.  I cannot know what you have chosen to learn, who you have chosen to learn it with, or in what time period.  

I will never deny you the gift of unconditional love that the Creator bestowed within me for all creation, as I Love you, so shall I be loved. As I sow, so shall I reap.  

I thank you unconditionally for being You and the many blessings Your Being brings to me and my world."

Hi Holly,

I'm going to try to answer your questions.

I would like speak more broadly about your questions so that I can give you context.

I can share with you some of the sources that have aided me and have helped me to learn to our nature and about soul recognition.

I work Monday through Friday, and the place I work has poor cell reception.

I'll open a new thread tomorrow!

THIS IS BMINDFUL! LOVE IT!

As I often do... I'm writing in 'the wee hours of the morning' (:

I wanted to begin getting back to you and your response to my question.

In response to Holly Duff's post: I asked:

I'm not sure I can help, though I can try to illustrate what I do for myself.

If you wouldn't mind, please share 2-3 things that you appreciate about yourself

and then something you'd like to believe more

And you responded

To answer your questions above:

I'm genuinely kind and I have a lot of genuine compassion for others who are suffering/have suffered 

There are a whole heap of beliefs about myself I'd like to improve but two important ones are: loving myself more and feeling less worthless.. 

Holly

• ~

WONDERFUL, HOLLY! You've given me a lot to work with!

selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• you are kind
  • you are compassionate for those who've suffered/suffering
  • desired:  loving self more and greater feelings of self worth. 

my goal was to gather 20+ affirmations... feeling it from my  heart place-not my mind...affirmations which contain what you shared...energy of kind self with others, and introduce self worth in the process(: 

looking for a  foundation of affirmations with what may resonate with your spirit place:This can be so incredibly fun, satisfying & rewarding to play with!!!. 

Please let me know if the story-method of affirmations or any individual affirmations resonate for you. {I created a little thread within your thread}:

I feel a gentle kindness and affection toward others, and this is something I like about myself.

By nurturing myself , my disposition has a positive frequency for being present for others. 

I see myself         feeling          doing         being

I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

PS Have you ever worked with AFFORMATIONS ?{affirmations in question form)

This is a quote about another form of affirmations- referred to as afformations?

Are you familiar with them?

The “Why” questions are a method of bridging from the releasing statements to the positive affirmations. It could otherwise be too large a jump for people to go straight in to really feeling the positive. It is also a way to get around the mind saying “yes but..” to a positive affirmation. There is a very different energy around the “Why” statements, try it for yourself, you will probably feel it. For example if you say “I am abundant” your mind will probably jump to the reasons you are not abundant, “I’ve got this debt/I haven’t got any money” that kind of thing. If on the other hand you say “Why am I so abundant?” the mind tends to go to the things you are abundant in, love, friends, pets, health etc. There is less resistance to the “Why” statements and they help to lead you in to the positive.

• ~

An Afformation is an affirmation with a neat little twist that makes a huge difference. Put very simply an Afformation is the question form of an affirmation. Noah St. John is the master mind behind this new way creating. Noah figured out the human mind is always asking and searching for the answers to questions. However, a lot of us spend way too much of our time asking self defeating questions.

source: http://leadingpersonality.wordpress.com/2013/05/25/self-defeating-questions-forget-about-themyou-should-try-afformations/#more-571

please see link(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Holly Duff's post: At first, I used a reel to reel tape recorder and over the ear headphones. Now I use an app on my phone called SuperNote and wireless headphones. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Hello Poppy 

Thank you for responding: are your headphones ear buds or a head band kind of thing? Can you actually sleep with them on? Do you listen to audios all night long or just for the initial first hours in bed? 

Holly kiss

Hello again Selfcare 

Thank you truly for all the effort you are making on my part: I really appreciate it.. 

I had considerable difficulty reading through most of them but managed to find a few I felt comfortable with (do you want to know them or were you just listing them so I had some relevant ones to choose from?) 

Alert for another doozie!! I found some with negative words in them for e.g 

When I am feeling hurt, afraid, or separated from others, I begin immediately to send them love and acceptance for who they are.  

I always was led to believe that you should never have any negative wording in your aff's? What is the current feeling on this?  

N.B. I felt more comfortable with the afformations - so will definitely be exploring those. 

Sending you much gratitude

Holly kiss

You are so right, Holly!!! I actually wasn't comfortable with that either -in re: to using the word hurt, after posting it. (message seemed good though) I think I  like that better as a statement or quote.. not as self-talk) (:

You asked if I'd like to hear the affirmations which  resonated... I would if you'd like to share

It isn't the easiest creating for another person-that I have just met,... though I think you caught my drift about the exercise. It is to allow the alignment to emerge from something that you feel is already part of you, and utilize as a bit of an anchor...as you add what you desire more of.

I choose self care affirmations whenever possible -because it tends to create an energy of self love.-(a belief of mine)

-I have had great success. with afformations.

-& Holly, you're very welcome. I'm enjoying you & grateful for your presence in the community. thank you for being here  & your honesty/authenticity.

You are  refreshing soul! 

PS I left a few affirmations,  I thought you may like.

just keep letting me know, if you choose of course. 

Bmindful gives no homework (made me smile)

PS Here is an affirmation & an  afformation I am utilizing today

I embrace the energy of surrendering!

• I placed it on the current Happiness Meeting Kathi is chairing this month.link

Why was it so easy to surrender so completely?

• That is another helpful tool on Bmindful.(I know I've enjoyed these Happiness thread-meetings over the years have been transformative for me)It's another great tool to give and receive loving-perspective to ourselves and one another(:

You may like to visit,too. 

The topic:

Messages to my self

chat soon!(:laughing

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Holly Duff's post:I use wireless on the ear headphones. I do fall asleep with them on and remove them at some point in the night. I have my affirmations recorded and repeated for about 45 minutes. Sometimes I sleep through the night but mostly awake to once per night.  

I look forward to your next post - when you have time of course! 

Holly kiss

Hi again Selfcare

I would have shared the couple of AFF's that resonated but I think you have had a tidying up session? 

Also just to be clear for me please: is it possible for you to discern which method of listening to the AFF'/afformations works for you best? 

I would have loved to ask if someone had time/inclination to be a buddy to me but I realise that I'd have to upgrade to premium to be able to PM people ((I'd prefer to do it privately) and it's a little too early for me to make that leap (if I achieve what I'd love to it will be an easier decision to take.)

Holly kiss

Yes, I certainly did tidy up... felt like I might've overwhelmed the thread and possibly you.

I apologize if that wasn't helpful that I deleted.

We edit/delete a lot around here... only if we feel it is not connected with a need/or response of another. So once again -sorry

I thought maybe you had saved what worked for you. I still have the group I posted (in my notes-when I moved them...sent them to you in PM). 

Yes, you can write back to people who send you a PM, if it helps-I sent you Personal Message. Love to hear from you. I am a gentle (& enthusiastic) (:  person and only opening a door to share whatever you choose. I know I often enjoy a PM vrs posting with others publicly.

In regard to listening... I listen to audios already created for me on my PC... Nothing new in that area in awhile. A member created my favorite!

Currently, my personal listening mode is a heart method. I type things out and like intentions... it feels powerful for me to hear my affirmations (without audio) ... just quietly meditate on them in wee hours of morning

Though there are some great coaches with 100's of affirmations I have listened  to (via PC when I'm attempting to create a quick shift.. (one I've liked is Bernadette Logue from Pinch Me Living)

They recommend headphones... I listen with or without.

I will share the headphones -I use later. My description is big/comfy ones lol

My best to you, 

selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post: In response to Holly Duff's post

I sent you a PM regarding your audio/listening to affirmation questions(:

related thread-from 2008

I will try to find Jeff's youtube channel. If I remember correctly -since that thread was created, he created some wonderful step by step videos to illustrate

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This audio was created some time ago by a Bmindful member.

Thought you might like this

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you again Selfcare for all the effort you are putting in to helping me..

I repeat: it is so much appreciated. 

Holly kiss

truly a pleasure.laughing

came across these & thought you may enjoy:

Self-Love-List-Affirmations-Online-positive-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content