login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

--★newest--★★Happiness Meeting 2020!! Messages to my self

Hello Bmindful!

Welcome 2020!! 

I joyfully welcome the arrival of this new year, and the new decade! 

I joyfully welcome all of the possibilities, all of the wonder, all of the new growth that is uniquely ready to be brought forth. 

This Happiness meeting is about messages to yourself.

I find myself listening very intensely, very closely, and wondering about what my message would be....

What would your message to yourself be?

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post: “I find myself listening very intensely, very closely, and wondering about what my message would be....” What a fine question!  I will have to think about it. For me, it can not be answered quickly. I need to let it bounce around in my head for some time. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

My message to myself is - don't wait for things to come! Go live life like this day, and this night is the best night ever...

We are sleeping under a huge blanket of stars, and tonight, my sleep is going to be glorious. I choose to be totally at ease, in absolute peace. Floating in ease and wonder...

I give myself what I need right now so that tomorrow I can continue to explore. I can hold on to this feeling of powerful new growth welling up from within. 

This meeting is open to all, where ever you happen to be, and however you are. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to Poppy's post:

Thank you Poppy, for your listening!

I will be very interested in your thoughts!

In response to Kathi's post:In response to Poppy's post:  

HAPPY 2020 to the both of you, and all of Bmindful!!!

Wonderful topic, Kath, and thank you for creating it!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My personalized  message in the wee hours of this morning...is to continuously appreciate right now

While it is valuable for me to be very involved with daily footwork in areas that matter so much to me, it is equally important to me to appreciate 'each'  right now

I appreciate that I am becoming (appropriately) detail oriented again...and making it a practice to be  less and less overwhelmed as I  look at life as this daily feast I have chosen on some level.

More of my message is to remind myself:

• all I partake in is a blessing
  • all blessings are appreciated as I step back, bathe myself  with seeds of great faith with each new 'opportunity'
  • to be grateful for a growing  willingness to engage in life and the use of awesome tools that I have, and open to prospect of more. 

I recently posted the following quote and affirmations -which meld with the energy of my response:

What I know for sure is that your life is a multipart series of all your experiences- and each experience is created by your thoughts, intentions, and actions to teach you what you need to know. Your life is a journey of learning to love yourself first and then extending that love to others in every encounter.Oprah Winfrey

An Affirmation Self Talk

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I become aware of and sustain my creative connection with life today Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I freely attend to what is important and valuable to me…and wonderful things keep happening (: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am allowing my heart to feel more and more joy-connected with each fresh new moment. All moments are fresh and new. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am consciously and subconsciously acknowledging my abilities , and joyously willing to comply with what I know that works Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I now am enjoying all conceivable ways (and then some) to free up my ‘inner circuitry’ and replace with creative powerful productive momentum. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease… Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTime is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and allow the best of it.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am truly grateful for this meeting. I look forward to the awareness and break-thru's which ALWAYS  makes way for 'just what I need' moments.

I am grateful to be in this community surrounded by such awesome inspiration and energy.

{back to sleep-nite nite}

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post:

Beautiful words, beautiful affirmations! Love all that you shared!

And, yes, this is going to be an awesome Happiness meeting!!

"All I partake in is a blessing."

I love this affirmation!!

My message to myself is about about freedom and choice. And love, above all... 

I am so grateful, to be able to have the space in my mind and in my heart to take that affirmation in, and to give this a gift to others!! 

In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post

THANK YOU KATHI, and smiling happily that -those words were a gift to you...and a gift to gift others.

Love the energy of having choice.

I'm so grateful, of the gift of knowing we have choice more often than one gives thought to.

Today I am choosing to be aware of how often I am presented with choice

__________________I am so happy and grateful that I truly can now...more than ever before be aware of how much choice I have

happy and grateful....

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Message to myself:  This year I'm going to take myself further in my pursuit of exuberant health and passion.  

I'm ready to reach beyond expectation.

I'm totally into cultivating mind/body fitness! And, this year, I choose to do so fine attunment of all my chakras. 

I want to do a lot of energy work. In complete silence, I will myself to share with others so that the energy can move freely.

I want to connect newly with every cell of my body, in wakefulness and during my deepest sleep. 24/7. 

I'll know because it will come in the form of joy!!

I want to listen much more selectively to higher frequencies of joy, bliss, Love and Unity. 

I really want to hear the incredible fineness of love and its purity, its potency. And, I want to experience its flow as it enters my unconsciousness and as it reveals its nature, it protects and  directs me and it tends to my inner growth. 

I thrive in living peace, harmony and in patience. I feel the presence and the strength of hope. 

In response to Kathi's post: I have given this message to myself some great thought. I am amazed to find my thoughts so divergent. The range is quite large.  I vacillate from low energy to high...guilt and grief to courage, acceptance, to love and joy. ( Map of Consciousness-David Hawkins) This is all in relation to the diagnosis and treatment of metastatic breast cancer. Not I, but mine. When she is low, I am high in disguise, to balance her out, but it is costly for me and I am feeling despair. When she is high, I am high feeling joy and optimism. We are on a never ending rollercoaster of good days and bad. So my message to myself is to allow my heartfelt thoughts to flow as the day presents. I will remind myself to ride the waves of good and bad, in and out, and love every minute we have together. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:Once again I'm writing in the 'wee hours of the morning'

I simply want to acknowledge you, and express you are heard and my heart continues to go out to you and to your wife.

I understand how costly this is to you and  I understand the need for your 'heartfelt thoughts to flow as the day presents'

I also understand the need to remind  yourself...to ride the waves of good and bad, in and out, and love and take in  every minute you have  together.

Of course I am not living your life, though my exposure to the past of any time my hubby's health was in question with health/illness - it brought out an energy of those 'types'of experiences.

I say an energy, because I never want to say I understand... 

I think it is understood, what I'm meaning by that. Even if our circumstances had more similarity, we all need room to be where we are-in all its uniqueness that is presented ... that comes up

much love, kindness & respect... 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Poppy, 

I also want to acknowledge you.  You and your family are very much in my daily thoughts. 

Thank you for presence and your courage... I love your courage and your willingness to open yourself up to the contribution of love and joy, as you journey takes you to new paths every day.

My wish is always for your inner peace. I hope that you find the perfect message that is sincerely perfect, just for you... and that it will aid and comfort you in the days to come.

In love, faith, hope and in compassion,

Kathi

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post: In response to Kathi's post: I am the most appreciative of both of your support. Never doubt love conquers all! For centuries man has looked to the North Star for navigation. You both are my North Star as I navigate uncharted waters. Your love and light will forever shine brightly. 

In response to Poppy's post: In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post

May we always be surrounded and comforted by loves' embrace and may we always choose to cover our feet so that we always walk in peace.

Walking in peace - its a living peace, and every day, that peace lives because we dwell in it, and its existence is totally dependent on our connection. We vitalize the existence of that peace.

My heart and my spirit celebrate our growth and the sacred space we have cultivated!  Our growth continues to support us and to support the peace that grows and prospers, and where we cultivate our inner space. 

My message to myself is about purity... One symbol of purity is a white feather. I have 2 white feathers hanging softly in my car. I share them both with both of you so that whenever you need to, you can put your entire self under this powerful symbol... When you're under this symbol of purity, there is nothing that you could want need from the world.

Purity needs nor wants because it is already pure, whole and uncorrupted. Its beyond any need... You can access this at anytime, anywhere...

In purity, everyday is like opening up a gift! Choose everyday what gift you want to bestow on those you love!!

Love isn't love until you give it away!

I love that David Hawkins quote:

"Love is the energy that quietly transfigures every situation."

Poppy remember that great song: Give it away, by the Red hot chili peppers?

Thats for you!!!

In response to Kathi's post:I don’t know that song. I’ll have to listen to it. 

It's best turned up really loud!! And I rarely like loud music. I love the Chilli Peppers!

Not all of the words are for you, but its a great song with a lot spirit!

In response to Kathi's post: In response to Poppy's post

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Life is a dance's post: Thank you so much for the video. I listened and watched with the volume up all the way. I will have to send Kathi a private message. It was enlightening. 

In response to Life is a dance's post:

Thanks for your help with putting up this video!! Appreciate that!!

love the focus of this thread-messages to ourselves

and how it always includes LOVE

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This was once shared my way, and it truly resonated ...Image result for we are joy quotes

will return with comment of how I'm relating it to this Happiness Mtg

• ~slightly altered affirmation below-original  form created by Kathi:

→   My inner Vision restores me, it heals me, it bathes me in light and grace, it comforts me in ways that cannot be spoken, it calms me, it guides me, it silences my fears, it removes all struggles, and it allows me to be free, simple, and absolutely humble.

So much came to me-from this it is also inspiring a thread

to be continued on day off

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My message today comes in the form of an afformation:

I embrace the energy of surrendering!

Why was it so easy to surrender so completely?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My end of the month messages  →   Today I give my best to that which I do, knowing that when one experience is complete I am led to even more fulfilling and perfect experiences.
  →   I will joyously proceed;self care is a beautiful way of life!
  →   The freedom of this moment is that of breathing oh so deeply and freely.
  →   My life takes on new meaning and I accept transformation intentionally.
  →   I REMAIN:perfectly' energized -the way I love to feel for that which requires best energy.
  →   I REMAIN: wonderfully inspired and the details which could prosper from my attention contain balance and flow.
  →   I REMAIN: phenomenally healthy to feel and be the way I love,
  →   I have a peaceful and a relaxed relationship with life.
  →   My foundation is joyous Divine freedom.
  →   Thank you inner being for opening my eyes to so many wonderful things, ideas and thoughts in my life
  →   I always enjoy the quality time I allow just for me.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I am eager to meet all challenges with pleasure”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

WOW!!! 

"....I accept intentional transformation."

"I give my best to that which I do....."

Powerful affirmations! Bless you Dear Heart!!

Quick update:

I've been living in my latest living quarters for 5 weeks. Last Monday was a holiday, and I was off work, which I really needed. I rearranged and I now have my exercise bike comfortably in the front room! I moved out a lot of other stuff to make it more appealing and more functional.

I've been enjoying the new energy that this has brought into all areas of my life!

Message to my self:

I love Being in my center.  

My Spirit celebrates the inner dynamic b/t alignment and freedom, b/t intention and manifestation!

I AM a cultivating Artist, and I wake to sound of the Song of Creation!!!

In response to Kathi's post:

thanks Kathi!

I would like to officially welcome you to your new home, this inspired and courageous move.

I love the newness to are inviting and celebrating!

Love your messages: 'I love Being in my center' 'My Spirit celebrates the inner dynamic b/t alignment and freedom, b/t intention and manifestation!'  'I AM a cultivating Artist, and I wake to sound of the Song of Creation!!!'

awesome!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post: Thank you!!

I am so grateful for all of the goodness that is in my life! Grateful for all if the growth and the peace!!

Blessings to All!!

so happy for you!

& yes yes yes

Blessings to all!!!

I love the peace you are enjoying... It reminded me of a quote I came across today:

Always seek peace in your life and then sit back and enjoy all the other blessings that follow!—Timothy Pina

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

messages/affirmations to myself

I Am brilliant on the basics.

I accomplish more and more each day with ease.

all my plans are falling into place now

I have a beautiful life for myself right now as never before.

I am now living a life of design rather than a life of reaction.

:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

messages/affirmations to myself

“Even when my schedule appears full, I ease into everything with delight and Divine Perfect organizational skills. It is going to be a great day and a great life.”

I choose to get things done that once felt overwhelming and impossible.

1*EObzLNzdHYCopDQ9e4qIxw.jpegImage result for SELFCARE take care of self pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

more messages/affirmations to myself (this mornings affirmation-messages) (:

I Am brilliant on doing the next right thing for whatever I need...

I experience the joy of moving forward .

All feels just right as never before

I have a talent for living well with perfect ease.

Each day feels as my spirit intended.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A few days ago, I was frustrated with someone, and I'm still new on the job. I work in health care, so its all about people... and I had a new experience with choice.

And I chose to not be angry.  It sounds overwhelmingly simple, and it was simple...

My point is this time was really different. For the first time, it was as if MY day was an unfinished tapestry. It was my call, my choice to allow my emotions to dominate any piece of my life.

I chose my path. And it was so simple. It literally cost me nothing. I didn't have to talk myself into anything. It literally was instantaneous. 

Some time after that, my inner calm went fa little bit further and I began to question the narrowness of this experience. I just came to the awareness of how powerful, how long lasting, and how complete is our choice.

Was it just that moment? Was everything in my past - was all of that emoting just ego and pride? It was so dominating, all of the emotions. I just never truly stood dead center in choice quite like that. And no matter what happened, I was in the center of peace, and I had complete clarity of choice. Not just choice, but of will.

"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - its an opportunity for me to rise."  ~ Kobe Bryant.

I see clearly how I create from higher Truth.

I love being in my center.

Uncertainty is expected. I choose experiences that reinforce the power of will, the power of clarity,  and proper management of ongoing alignment. 

Higher love means higher trust and I choose trust.  I abide in irrevocable peace. This peace is my rock, my foundation. In this peace I dwell, I align, I release all barriers, I embrace this peace and I connect to the forces of creation and evolution. My path is One.

Every day is new.  With daily newness, daily nowness, is opportunity to choose the ongoing experience of dwelling and harnessing, building, designing and aligning with inner peace on all levels. On the surface, it may look like confidence but that is not correct. It is my ability to CHOOSE to align my lower self with my higher self; the act of creation is my act of choice in the matter or alignment.  The places of weakness in emotional attachments will be rooted out. This is not emotional but rather clarity and choice. 

This is my greatest commitment, is to live with and from peace.

I see unspeakable beauty and instantaneous connections in the ongoing experience of inner liberation and inner peace.

I experience an inexhaustible generosity, surprise, delight, serendipity, spontaniety, abundance and exuberant JOY as I allow for alignment between my Higher Self as it connects with my experience of the emergence of peace and its' completeness! 

I now recognize that I have a lot of will, and it's all over the place.

I recognize that I can bring all of my undistinguished and disorganized will into alignment with my values so that I can utilize it as a means of creation.

I now choose to leave ample space for serendipity, for the joy of discovery, for vitality, as I choose to be an open channel for Unity and for the greater on-going creativity as we shape and commune with the process of Our evolution, Our shared inheritance from Our service to mankind. 

I gratefully stand on the shoulders of all who have gone before me, and whose contributions and whose diligence I stand upon, grounded. It is through the gifts of their generosity that I emulate and expound. 

Our world is in terrific need of greater collective cooperation and agreement to address the growing imbalances that are now exacerbated and dominated by extreme wealth, greed, fear and improper self power.

We all must work together, and agree to respond to the multiple convergence of emergent needs, and our choice for leaders who listen and put the needs of both - the people and the planet over all other needs, both personal and political.

I choose to be One with active creation, prosperity and sustainable evolution for All!

In response to Kathi's post: “We all must work together, and agree to respond to the multiple convergence of emergent needs, and our choice for leaders who listen and put the needs of both - the people and the planet over all other needs, both personal and political.”

I’ll do my part! 

Hey Poppy!! 

Maybe you and I could brain storm about this. The possibilities could be significant. I've been thinking about this for some time, and I have a few thoughts, and would be interested in your views.

In think working in formation, as in a triangle: create groups of 3 people, and work together to engage constituents. Organize community get togethers, and invite your local state and federal leaders into attendance. Invite speakers, like all of the recently gutted EPA scientists, who were recently forced to move out of Washington DC area and relocate to Kansas City, or face separation from the EPA. We lost the service and all of about 10 or more years of valuable scientific findings.  We need to get their findings into mainstream public information. 

We also need grass roots people who can start reaching children in early education, and teach them - so they can teach their parents about the urgent need to recycle and reduce our carbon foot print. Get rid of plastic food store bags and single use plastic water bottles.

Maybe some of these extremely wealth politicians and corporate people could contribute a portion of their wealth so that significant policies could be instituted and we could turn this into a something of a healthy cultural paradigm shift, where we gain back some measure of personal health while making strides to protect our environment and manage our foot print. And, plant trees! Millions and millions of trees. Just thing of all of the jobs, how about more aggressively going solar? 

Our strongest hope is through education at all levels. All federal institutions should be mandated to recycle. Hospitals, prisons, federal buildings, court buildings, TSA, post offices, everything. Every county, every city needs to have mandatory recycling, and if you don't comply, you get fined. No cheating. If the people demand the government to make this a priority, we can seriously elect candidates that are willing to put new laws into place.

message to self:

youneverpleaseeveryone.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

added these elsewhere today & realized these are powerful messages for lil' ol' me/. Hope they work for others too!

message to self:

Law-of-Attraction-Affirmations-My-Inner-Strengths6.png?w=1080&ssl=1  
28.png  
70417872_2417141861940788_474089176011112448_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=lV-_YL54K4YAX_UDA3B&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=21cfca41ddfe1971565105ab769ba7a3&oe=5E992036
whatever-you-hold-in-your-mind-quote-tony-robbins.jpg
f536e2b809cbacb9ddc851c72fba19c4.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Message to myself:

Believe in the absolute power of willingness.

Believe in taking your growth to your next level of fulfillment!!

Willing to learn, to explore, and to be true to yourself, be true to your spirit.

Believe in yourself! Fill up your senses....

Miracles definitely exist, just go look in the mirror!! And, SMILE!!!

In response to Kathi's post:ok Kathi, I looked in the mirror and all I saw was an old gray headed man with a silly grin on his face. It was a miracle I didn’t break the mirror!  All is well on solitary confinement!  

In response to Poppy's post: In response to Kathi's post

So nice to hear some smiling banter.

Definitely some unique times. 

Glad to hear all is well with Poppy's solitary confinement.

And wonderful to hear Kathi's upbeat message on being true to spirit

I have to admit tonight I may have to create some new self messages... Though I'm desiring to take a hint from the 2 of you, and reboot my smiles(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

LOL Poppy!!

Age - the gift that keeps giving!!

Keep looking and keep smiling into that mirror!!  Looks are only skin deep.  True beauty is easy to see when we connect with our spirit, and our spirit connects with our joy, our passion, and our ability to be light with ourself and with others!

Laughter is strong medicine!! And, my Spirit dances in celebration of inner laughter!

It's so great to be balanced, and laugh!!

Making the most of every situation, including exhaustion!  

Even in exhaustion, there is opportunity.  Even in sleep, there is multi-tasking...

Its just time to engage and be multi-dimensional...

Real beauty is being unstoppable, inexhaustible, relentlessly unyielding and only focusing on harnessing more determination - for the results that we are willing to manifest. 

I can only speak for myself, but this is really an extraordinary time, and the more I do, the more I want to max out on preparation and organization. When things get really unpredictable, I want to be calm, focused, and listening, on all levels. Clarity, first. 

I plan on mega buoyancy and Divine resilience.

I plan on being able to accomplish all things, large and small, and I plan on God's Grace to guide and to direct me, in all tasks, even in my sleep, prepare the way before me... so we can collaborate and work together, to properly manage the needs of this community through this health care crisis.

This is everything we have been striving for... These messages to ourself are our living legacy!

I'm grateful for all of this growth, all of this joy, and the experience of enduring peace - in the middle of a world wide pandemic...

I choose peace.  I choose to be a bridge for others to choose peace.

can't wait to read all you've written!

I have very little time off this week, and as a gift to myself I am returning here today!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

For now-here are 3 messages to myself:

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT-oMR0XXB-imfBz3Cd4sRlyaAOqfIGDGCKk5CoPZUZbZBk1_br

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

finally had a moment to focus more totally on this thread, and enjoyed your messages to yourself, Kath.

I especially loved this for you & how it resonated for me:

Real beauty is being unstoppable, inexhaustible, relentlessly unyielding and only focusing on harnessing more determination - for the results that we are willing to manifest. 

I can only speak for myself, but this is really an extraordinary time, and the more I do, the more I want to max out on preparation and organization. When things get really unpredictable, I want to be calm, focused, and listening, on all levels. Clarity, first.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for playing with the universe strength pic quote affirmations

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi Bmindful users!

I created a video on youtube about positive affirmations and I am just getting started if you can give it a view that would be greatly appreciated! I would value any feedback I can get to make a better video or improve this one.

The link is below all you have to do is copy and paste it in the URL. Thanks for your support everyone hope you enjoy!!

https://youtu.be/njMMpa7H9wg

-Kurt

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content