login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new article contribution★★Do You Have Motivational-Speech Syndrome?

Doubt sometimes hits us shortly after we feel very motivated to do something and begin a new journey. I like to call this "motivational-speech syndrome." To be brief, most of us have heard a stellar motivational speech, which after hearing, was ready to take on the world. Shortly afterward, we felt worse than we did before we listened to that motivational speech.

I will speculate and say that maybe you began to work on your awesome new life while following the suggestions of whoever conducted the seminar. A few days later, doubt started to sink into your head and you felt intimidated by life. You looked around and took in the entire world, noticing how small you feel. You wondered how you could ever make an impact big enough to create a significant difference in your own life. That said, always bite off what you can chew. Keep the steps small enough for you to be able to take, yet big enough to keep you excited.

The more diligent you are in implementing the small steps or the little things, the sooner you will look back and realize how far you have gone. Think of it like cleaning a house and finishing chores. You have to vacuum and mop the floors. You have to dust the furniture. You have to clean the windows and organize the garage. You have to do the laundry and fold the clothes. You have to wash the dishes that are piled up in the sink. You have to organize a few messy rooms. After that, you have to mow the lawn, trim the bushes, and power-wash the driveway. If you were to think of doing all of that at once, you would probably have to take a seat because you would feel overwhelmed. However, if you wrote it all down as a list and tackled one thing at a time, you would most likely get it all done within a day. You would be done before you knew it because you paced yourself.

During your attempts to deliberately manifest, a brief moment of feeling overwhelmed is enough to cut the flow of energy and set you back a bit. To avoid being overwhelmed, it is enough to tell yourself to do something every day, no matter how small it may seem. Doing this alone will make dramatic improvements in your life, within a year. I remember I made a New Year's resolution to spend the entire first month of that year perfecting a daily plan to use for the rest of the year. I followed my plan religiously, and not only was the rest of that year productive, but the following two years after that were productive as well. Duration is far more effective than scattered spurts of high intensity when undergoing a transition. Like the tale of the tortoise and the hare racing each other, you must be like the tortoise who was paced and diligent towards the finish line. 

Personally, I like listening to motivational speakers and if you also like a motivational speech then here's my suggestion to you. The common mistake people make when listening to a motivational speech is they listen to it once then go out and try to take on the world. My suggestion is to get ten or more seminars on audio and listen to them for an hour a day. Let's say you have ten seminars that are three hours long, each. If you listen to an hour a day, then by the time the month is up you will have listened to them all. You can get more seminars or you can listen to them again for another month. Motivational seminars and motivational speeches are effective when you continuously listen to them. This is why I make sure to listen to affirmations once a day. The negative voices will always find a way back into your head if you don't continuously practice thinking positive. Just like everything else in life, your mindset is either moving you in a positive direction or slowly sinking you into a less desirable state of mind and direction. You are either going up or down. There are no plateaus. Let's face the facts, this world is a negative place and it's too easy to sink into a dark place, mentally. You will draw yourself closer to where your attention is, and that focus is based on your awareness. If you are where you don't want to be in life, and you remain aware of it, then you are going to stay there.

Thank you for sharing another wonderful article!

thank-you-944086__340.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Nicholas D'Arezzo's post:

I shared this with someone close, and it truly helped. Thanks Nicholas!

As I reread it, gained more out of it for myself too!

You're awesome! Thanks for sharing! The best to you for a wonderful 2020!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

e012330967c22e9652ec04a2418c97f3.jpg

Affirmations

The power to create my best life is always within me.

This moment I see myself as flexible and confident for everything related to my best life

I SAY YES TO CREATING THE BEST LIFE POSSIBLE

80890cd037974da0fe54e1223a2c36ab.jpg

I deserve the best life has to offer.

I Am going to have my best life right where I Am.

I am enjoying being a skilled CO-CREATOR energy allowing my best life.

I Am energized and allow my most productive thoughts to create my best life.

My being is refreshed and filled with the essence of treating my mind, body and spirit with the best life giving actions.

GOD BLESSES ME WITH ONLY THE BEST LIFE HAS TO OFFER

We are now flexible, positive & confident towards all outcomes related to our best life now

I am now receiving an abundance of vibrant positive energy that heals, prospers, and guides me to my best life ever!

I manifest my best life with the harmony I Am.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

004-inspirational-quotes-about-life.jpg

source

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content