login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Powerful Music

I love many art forms, but music is the most powerful for me. No other art form stirs me as much. I was wondering if there was a way we could use a page on this site for disimmination of great music. I love finding new and great music. I would like to create a list to share with others and I’m sure others would like to as well. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about this.

You guys absolutely must without a doubt listen to Pat Metheny’s Minuano Six Eight.

Also, totally unrelated to music. Something that makes me feel great is to watch videos of babies laughing.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Into the Mystic.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Try “Garden of the Gods” by Deuter. The track “Temple of Silence” makes me weep. It was the music played for me when I did my Reiki attunement and it moves me and fills my soul as no other music can.
On another track entirely, I love anything that Andrea Boccelli sings.

I’m gonna search for it right now! Also, I can’t think of his name right now, but there was a Hawaiian guy that sang “Somewhere Over the Rainbow/It’s A Wonderful World that really touches me. That and Into the West are a couple of songs I had played at my Mom’s funeral. Not trying to bring you down, just thought I’d mention them.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

here are some of the most powerful songs i’ve ever heard….

Yanni – Deliverence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYRJPYO_k44

Yanni – Nightingale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhV2ceRw2N4

Boards of Canada – Davyan Cowboy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lEsLcGB7Vo

I love music in “Where the hell is Matt” – have you seen this? http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY
I’ve watched this many times and it makes me feel joyous and helps me through me working day.

I love that Over the Rainbow/Wonderful World version too. I liked in the movie Australia the Wizard of Oz references :)

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

I have jsut discovered an australian aboriginal singer called geoffrey gurrumul yunipingu, has the voice of an angel. Google him and listen to his songs, sung in his native tongue, beautiful. gives me goosebumps

The other music thread  was getting a bit full, decided to share some ELO (Electric Light Orchesta) over here. Though the 1st song is a GOOD SONG oldie from Procol Harum called Whiter Shade Of Pale

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Baker Street-like Gerry Rafferty

Right Down The Line

& like ELO

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to se da luz’s post:
I like Boards Of Canada too, and has nothing to do with the fact i’m Canadien. Over The Rainbow is a powerful song! I listen to mostly electronica music, to keep up with my spirit.

In response to goddess’s post:

I saw Gurrumul live at The Dreaming festival in Woodford in June 08. He’s so amazing, yes truly goosebumps. I was sitting by one of the fires with a group of jammers (mostly drummers) and he turns up with his minders and joins in. When he started singing, everyone realised who he was because there can be no mistake with his voice and emotion. Powerful indeed.

I’m listening to Orbital’s One Perfect Sunrise tonight. It features Lisa Gerrard. This puts my mind in theta mode. Ready for sleep.

Focus

http://www.zshare.net/audio/55968160ebf386e6
Mix 100_ Fran__ais by DjMAD/Paris_By_Night
Description: Mix 100% fran̤ais ! Myl̬ne Farmer РOptimistique Moi (Junior Jack Psycho Vocal Mix)Yelle РA Cause des Gar̤ons (Tepr Remix)Dannii Minogue РEst-Ce Que Tu Maimes Encore ?Quentin Mosimann РCest la ouate (PF Pumping Remix)Hanna Hais РJazz Samba (I

my Favourite musician is Michael Cretu (ENIGMA)

In response to Vivi is focused’s post:
WOW I love this. It’s so boarderless, so all are one. It made me cry.

…what a wonderful world….

Here is a really beautiful song.

That’s My Daughter In The Water

Here is another song I stumbled upon when I was looking for the above song.
If I Had A Board

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Stevie Winwood & Carlos Santana

I love these older threads! (love new ones, of course... though when we shared it felt like we had known one another all our lives, and sharing something truly significant from our hearts.)

Bmindful is a wonderful place

Bmindful share what you  love with us all(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

will post some other music threads with related themes in hopes to get your thread going for community sharing.

not sure where to begin... so I'll just begin(:

threadMusic From The Vortex

thread★Really Good Music Challenge

thread-★ Real Soul Music {tribute to Aretha}

thread-★Many Songs-❤ Whenever You Desire...1

thread ★Sing Your Heart Out

thread★Easy Listening Easy-Accomplishing-Music 

threadLight & Love Music

thread ★Yes to Fun...Talent...Music/Comedy& more{Allowing Happier,Joyous & Oh So Free

thread ★The Comedy/ Music Thread

thread★Start  Day With Beauty & Ease -music

thread-★sharing basically instrumental music

we can extract from other threads or add completely new!

in process

No matter who posts and how often, please just share what you love, and I'm sure others will join in!

thank you for another completely awesome  refreshing community thread!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This thread was originally created in 2008! OMG now 2019

Let's keep it going!

Jeff turned me on to Pat M. (at least I didn't recall his name, though the beat & soul of his music feels like it was always with me) Thank you Jeff

love this  one above also!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Very, very classy

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content