login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new series★Visit Poppy's Corner★new★★Beyond Resolutions

With the coming of a new year it is easy to think up New Year Resolutions, but what if this upcoming year, instead of making new resolutions, we asked ourselves, what action steps can we as Bmindful (Be-Mindful) participants take to make the world a better place? 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

wonderful thread. Thank you for creating this Poppy!

I love your focus of creating an intention

world = a better place

action steps= what will I do?

I will create more joy at my work place among co-workers and every individual I interact/serve,

Even if I believe I do things well in this area, I choose to create more of whatever I need

to bring my best self ...for the 'even more' 

to all  whom I interact with.32c221baac8ef7284e2e06e0f72ff526.jpg

Love doesn't give reasons, it only offers opportunities." Matt Kahn

See the source image

I also choose to do the same thing in my home life.

I will use this as an endless opportunity to love more in all of my interactions

everywhere!

Celebrate Every Gorgeous Moment

By SARK

I choose to use your thread to brainstorm/&be inspired from self and each person who posts.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for positive energy to the world gif

Let us send out our positive energy  and prayers to the world. :)

In response to Poppy's post:

Love this thread Poppy!!

Most valuable question we can ask ourself.

And, there are many answers and there is so much greatness that we can achieve, just by stepping in, even if we do have a perfect plan.

I am currently focusing of recycling efforts. 

I wish that every state had the backing of all state governments to get all communities to recycle.

Saving our planet starts with every citizen doing their part to manage their individual consumption and their footprint in our earth.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post: Yes I am also making a more concerned effort to recycle everything that is recyclable both at home and at work. I am extremely concerned with water and air pollution. I don’t think the majority of the people on earth realize that both are finite substances and they are absolutely necessary for human existence. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

My greatest dream would be if all global citizens demanded that all governments stopped producing all nuclear weapons.

We must learn to develop diplomacy and we must work together. We must work very hard to change the way that we see what is possible, and what is necessary for us to do so that we can change what is the most important.

Safe drinking water. Safe fields to plant and grow foods, and have fields that are safe to have cattle.

Solar energy. Green living. Being aware and connected to the needs of our local community.

People helping people. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to Poppy's post:

Thanks for putting this thread up Poppy!

I actually hope that we will all find purpose or a calling - as we hold this question in our heart and our spirit, and be an agent of change... 

We need only to be willing to make our world a better place!

I believe its our time to re-define our culture, and re-shape and re-claim the future that we are making for our children, and for survival of our seas.

We must do better!! Taking small steps today --- is little to ask. Its not difficult! And, everybody needs to feel passionately about this!

If everyone began to feel more passionately about this, the level of impact could be our new normal.

Wouldn't it be amazing if the level of civil public activism just exploded - and everyday, more and more people demanded change and environmental protection!

Think how all the youth of today could become the voice that lead our world to recycle and to control our individual footprint!

In response to SelfcareEnthusiastEnergy♡˚'s post: In response to Nancee1953's post: In response to Kathi's post: In response to Poppy's post: In response to Poppy's post: In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post

Good day everyone… I am just waking here, and am truly enjoying  this thread !

I am enjoying the responses

and the clear evidence of how

Poppy's  awesome intention/question has added to my life and the lives of others already.

I will write today as soon as I am more awake(:

For now, thank you, thank you, thank you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Celebrate Every Gorgeous Moment

By SARK

I want to recall the essence of yesterday and how Poppy's thread shaped a very wonderfully powerful day.

Poppy:

With the coming of a new year it is easy to think up New Year Resolutions, but what if this upcoming year, instead of making new resolutions, we asked ourselves, what action steps can we as Bmindful (Be-Mindful) participants take to make the world a better place?

world = a better place action steps= what will I do?

• This is what I stated as my intentions on his thread:

• I will create more joy at my work place among co-workers and every individual I interact/serve,
    • Even if I believe I do things well in this area,
    • I choose to create more of whatever I need ->to bring my best self ...for the 'even-more' to all  whomever I interact with.
    • I will use this as an endless opportunity to love more in all of my interactions everywhere!

MY SPIRIT WAS POSITIVELY  CLOTHED WITH THE ENERGY of the world being a better

place

I focused on what was important to me 

I have a job to do

I enjoy doing well and to flow well with 'what is'

I enjoy giving well to others

I enjoy others getting the help they need and feel all they needed and more- was their experience.

I love children squealing with joy when they are appreciated.

I love the awareness of the ripple effect of love

with the questions Poppy raised:of: action steps= what will I do to create a better world?Handful  of my highest values intentions/goals rose to the top(:

HARMONIOUS , PLAYFUL, COMPETENT , LOVING

After the intention/energy work :

my energy was now soaring-I could feel whatever was to be that day would be a great day!!!

This was my day:

• Various quotas expected-were exceeded.
  • Holiday energy was distributed in the best of ways
  • team work could be labeled flow
  • love was everywhere
  • there was (appropriate) laughter (people enjoying one another)
  • personalities were supported and celebrated

And that was just the beginning(:

I mentioned:

I also choose to do the same thing in my home life.

With work being an involved type of place, sometimes the intended  energy I desire to have with my lil' family unit gets the rest of me rather than the best of me.

I'm happy to report, that has received a shift also.

.I am more devoted to heart and energy for 'all'

I am creating  space, energy and time

In response to SelfcareEnthusiastEnergy♡˚'s post: In response to Poppy's post: In response to SelfcareEnthusiastEnergy♡˚'s post

So what does this have to do with creating a better world?

EVERYTHING.

We have so much power to create a better life, a better world, add more of what we feel makes a difference-by first believing it is a given, once we decide it's how we desire to proceed.

→  I can change my thoughts, I can change anything.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content