login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new contribution★★Healthy, Happy & Whole-Live It Breathe It-Happy Day!

d69531195eb02c0846ba1d46d6579aa0.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Motivational-QUOTES-Monday-Motivation-34.jpgquotes-on-happiness.jpghappiness-quote.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

motivational-fitness-quotes-today-is-a-new-day-be-healthy-happy.jpgwomensday-quote1.jpg?crop=1xw:1.0xh;center,top&resize=480:*a-healthy-happy-life-is-a-sacred-bliss-quote-1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Quote+from+Gretchen+Rubin+on+the+Feel+Good+Effect+podcast+on+building+a+happy%2C+healthy+life.+%23realfoodwholelife+%23feelgoodeffect+%23podcast+%23purpose?format=1500w

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am joyously free.

Pure and simple; life is good!

My soulful feelings, my attitude, and my personality are a beautiful match for the energy which co-creates what I am needing right now.

My stressors have become entertainment and my frustrations have become refreshing inspiration!

I powerfully chose to see the world as a calm body of water, easily and effortlessly responding to the flow of energy in the universe

→   I co-create a state of mind which compels me to unconsciously create my self-talk and action in line with my highest-good values.

→   Truly I Am the co-creator of my life and I Am always manifesting my most beloved values in a balanced, delightful and healthful way.

- - - I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose   →   My selfcare-ACTION/ENERGY defines a magnificence I deeply value.

→   I now act with consistence and commitment because I am guided by those values I cherish most.  →   My life continues to be created around my highest values.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   I love myself as I am and take care of myself with indescribable joy.

→   I appreciate my ways and enjoy ideas for becoming whatever way I am desiring of myself.

→   I am always aware that the power of my attitude towards my own value and worth help me to attract what I want and need.

→   My goals are materializing and I value my values through the process

676125674a97fc6718676eeb58e10f64.jpg

MORE RELATED THREADS IN PROCESS

thread-★new contribution★★Like Attracts Like, Whether You Appreciate Yourself Or Not

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Have gratitude for the things you’re discarding. By giving gratitude, you’re giving closure to the relationship with that object, and by doing so, it becomes a lot easier to let go.” – Marie Kondo

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content