login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new contribution★★there is power in deciding...{AFFIRMATIONS}...page one˚

727e1400ce9875c5d5be889b6d788926.jpg

→   Why do I have this amazing quality that can transform the remnants of any contrast to joyful magnificence in areas I truly value?

→   My inner Vision restores me, it heals me, it bathes me in light and grace, it comforts me in ways that cannot be spoken, it calms me, it guides me, it silences my fears, it removes all struggles, and it allows me to be free, simple, and absolutely humble.

I nap when my body needs a rest.  →   I value myself. I value my mind, my emotions, my body, & my spirit.  →   It is TRULY a beautiful journey staying BEAUTIFULLY TRUE to my values.  →   I keep life simple when I live by my core values.

I make conscious, appropriate, and wise decisions

→   My inner Vision restores me, it heals me, it bathes me in light and grace, it comforts me in ways that cannot be spoken, it calms me, it guides me, it silences my fears, it removes all struggles, and it allows me to be free, simple, and absolutely humble.

I am making clear and wise decisions quickly and easily

→   I am willing to see what I see  →   I am willing to know what I know

I make responsible decisions

→   I am consciously and subconsciously acknowledging my abilities , and joyously willing to comply with what I know that works

I am calm, relaxed and clear headed about key decisions.

→   I hold my attention on the thoughts which serve me and release those that do not.

I make the good, VERY PERSONAL decision to be happy.

I make all decisions from a place of mindfulness and health.

→   I Am very in gear for today, and all the present moments as they arrive.

For each decision I make, no matter how small, I ask "will this path lead toward abundance, peace, health, love, productivity and positivity" as I make my choice

I make wise decisions.

My decision to improve my health is strong and I am firm in my resolve.

I am making good decisions every moment.

I make the right decision to serve the good of all involved.

I am always divinely guided to make the best decisions.

I make wise financial decisions

I make meaningful decisions that open doors of opportunity and bring stability in my life and affairs

I am a good decision maker

I always make wise decisions

My inner wisdom guides me to make right decisions and to take the steps necessary to achieve my aspirations.

Each decision I make creates new opportunities.

My convictions are strong, so my decisions are easy.  →   With ease,I Am allowing the beauty of my my inner soul to share eloquently with my instincts and inspiration

→   The dynamic potential within me manifests as all vital needs are met!

giphy.gif

→  I acknowledge and appreciate the synchronicities in my daily life.

→  I disperse compassion and love wherever I go

• I am thankful for the graces that take me beyond my limits.

• I acknowledge a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display• I redeem the earth and include all humanity in my heart.• I keep finding an inner source of strength and comfort in and beyond my soul• I seek community with others on my path.• I open myself to every transformation that is ready to happen in and through me.• I drop the need for certainty; I am comfortable with ambiguity.• I respect the right of others to reject my path.• I let go of fear and obligation and live by love and choice.

• Affirmations are from David Richofrom Unexpected Miracles The Gift of Synchronicity & How to Open it

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content