login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★discussion question-★★love yourself??

What-does-it-mean-Today.jpg

blessings!

When you google Louise Hay and metaphysical reasons for physical ailments-most pertain to truly loving yourself .

Let's discuss where we are today with what loving yourself means to us in this moment.

Feel free to return as often as you like.

Love, selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

discussion question-new★★love yourself??Looking forward to a wonderful ongoing sharing!

related affirmations

TODAY I CHOOSE EASE OF LOVING, EASE OF PEACEFULNESS & JOYFULNESS WHICH ALWAYS IS IN THE MIDST

Image result for love your lists pics

related inspiration in process:

thread-new★★You Are Good Stuff-Believe That!

thread-new★★Claiming These:Gabby Bernstein Wonderful Thoughts

threadnew★★Some Self Love -Food For Thought From Jennifer Louden

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiastEnergy♡˚'s post:

Wow, what a beautiful thread! Thank you for putting this up.

Louise Hays was a pioneer, probably long before the 1980's. She was really the first author that I bought a deck of her cards, with positive affirmations written on them!

Louise was the first one who influenced my awareness of my thinking. I found that her early affirmations were my earliest beginnings with positivity. 

What does it mean (today) to love yourself?

That's a huge question. I will begin by speaking into the areas that are of the most value to me.

Inner peace. Inner peace is slightly separate than love, but its not far from love. It is part of all that love is, all that love encompasses. Inner peace is where I reside, and from inner peace, I experience the greatness and the immensity of love.

What does it mean to love myself? It means that I am enough, and I am worthy and I matter.

It means that I accept all that I am, and all that I am given!

It means that I accept that I am responsible for my interpretations and my behavior and for all that I am attracting and manifesting.

Loving myself means accepting responsibility for my greatness.

Loving myself means embracing my humanity.

Loving myself means that I am free to change my mind. 

Loving myself means I allow myself to choose healing, to choose forgiveness and to allow love to be the greatest good that I can give myself!

Loving myself means out growing fear.

Loving myself means making healthier choices.

Loving myself means letting go and letting my life flow!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

What does it mean (today) to love yourself?

It means that I cannot be separated from love, and love cannot be separated from me!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post

absolutely awesome!

You did beautiful work with your beautiful self!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiastEnergy♡˚'s post

will create a more reader friendly post later(:

In response to Kathi's post:

will expound on later(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you for your kind words!! 

I understand what you are talking about with newness. And I agree, time passages are difficult compare because the pretext is new and cannot be compared to the past.

It's interesting! Most people will not understand this until they experience this for themselves!! But, its completely true. 

The older I get, the more meaningful and relevant it is that I live a simple, healthy, balanced and peaceful life, as much as possible. 

Self care is a very healthy priority, and being organized and being in action with those priorities is just one goal. After you have taken care of yourself, then you can give yourself permission to create fun in other relaxing ways. Play and ease are really when life gets good!! That's when the unexpected fun and spontaneity occur!! Always leave an open door to create unexpected fun!

I’ve become convinced that lack of trust in ourselves is at the root of being overwhelmed, constantly behind, just not up to the task of living this modern life. ˚Jennifer Louden

In response to Kathi's post:

Kathi writes

Self care is a very healthy priority, and being organized and being in action with those priorities is just one goal. After you have taken care of yourself, then you can give yourself permission to create fun in other relaxing ways. Play and ease are really when life gets good!! That's when the unexpected fun and spontaneity occur!! Always leave an open door to create unexpected fun!

Thank you for hearing me!

I'd like to respond to your thoughts here, I am hearing you too! It is resonating....

For me,  selfcare is composed of 'so much' ...it is an all encompassing goal echoing love.

Its continuous, progressive, ongoing...

And it truly is ones life...  and connects with a full time love of 'everything' ...

The door opens wider with lightheartedness and with co-creation- as long as ones attitude is loving self and loving life.

And as long as we are following what we know in our heart works for us-that will be the outcome!(:

I will get more specific with personal-type examples.

I value many areas... take family for example.

I choose to be an awesome wife and enjoy an awesome retirement. Until I can be in retirement mode... the joyous action-of 'true' selfcare ... ->being stronger physically-> more flexible, proud of  'what God gave me' - in regard to health and appearance... I will have the stamina to live the life for myself, with myself with my family unit in ways that multiply my joy.

I am truly content right now, though with self love...selfcare action will meet my needs with even more playfulness and higher (good) energy than presently exists.

For awhile now, I was 'energized' with daily living, not needing to change in big ways with how I did things. I am so excited that I am ready... I am so excited I've begun differently. I am so excited I created a place for living well.

Just recently, I experienced a bit of burn out, which makes sense -because I didn't have the time to create the changes I wanted to see ... that needed additional footwork for my vision ... 

Now it is built into my life again, that it is my bottom line -of how I want to take care of mind, body, and spirit (with inner and outer environments)

These were not foreign concepts to me... My shift occurred when it became my passionate purpose. 

I believe this will affect every part of my life with the joy I love. 

DYzTP7qVoAATKXy.jpg

Cultivate more joy by arranging your life so that more joy will be likely. George Witkin

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiastEnergy♡˚'s post: In response to Kathi's post:

Play and ease are really when life gets good!! That's when the unexpected fun and spontaneity occur!! Always leave an open door to create unexpected fun!

love this Kathi!

027e40b4f7e723546ef778ae8e20b9b6.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love how I'm always allowing a kinder, more compassionate way to look at things. I love how keeping my heart open to these things-attract awesome tools.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

kris-carr-honestly-self-care-is-not-fluffy-its-quote-on-storemypic-031bf.png

V8e5GDgCBfj99rvrKx8OU0B1osbdYI7ZCZlBOlMi6dWSz6JKBx5eTfE-hR_qt_D34EOjwQ=s128Jennifer Louden quote images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOdYGPoVsHVJ0yLsXa1fupwMwaBBJPdMfOAfeyBBQcgU8dMHsn&s

70807629_539876900140335_4792133804556700547_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=103&oh=64980b291ed6775d4b54150799dbfa8b&oe=5E7F9FA3&ig_cache_key=MjE1NzUzMzUwNjQ4Njc3OTE2Mw3D.2

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1e11f367499b865561d050436e3e0cc4.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content