login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Restoration Affirmations, Quotes & Comments

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My inner Vision restores me, it heals me, it bathes me in light and grace, it comforts me in ways that cannot be spoken, it calms me, it guides me, it silences my fears, it removes all struggles, and it allows me to be free, simple, and absolutely humble

Image result for happy life animation gif

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Deepok-Quote.jpg?x40948affirmations-for-self-love-1024x553.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Healing-Heart-Chakra-Affirmations1-min.pnghqdefault.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

yoga-quotes-8-min.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Self-love.pngI-acknowledge-a-world.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I am an everlasting force of nature.”

I am part of a magical world filled with exciting opportunities and ideas. I am a force of nature with the ability to control my circumstances. The world around me is my playground, and I find joy in every experience

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“The beauty of nature reminds me to take it easy on myself.”

I feel at peace as I sit quietly and listen to the live environment around me. The free expressions of nature remind me to find joy in simple things.

When I consider how freely flowers open up to the sun, I feel fearless. I am encouraged to strip away all doubts and anxieties. It pushes me to go after my goals without worrying about anything.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I live an authentic life.”

I live my life according to my own principles. The outside world has very little impact on my choices. I am proud to be true to myself and have a strong sense of purpose.

My beliefs drive each decision I make in my personal and professional life. I avoid using the appeal of success to sway my mindset.

I enjoy gaining recognition at work for a job well done. But I am happier to gain that reward because I work in a principled manner. My mission is always to do well while staying true to myself.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I find joy in my solitude.”

I enjoy the moments when I have time to myself. I appreciate the opportunity to concentrate on my own thoughts, reflect, and focus only on my solitude. My alone time is important for my overall well-being.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

6046995_keep_calm_and_love_yourself.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances.

→     I let go of anything which does not give well to my spirit place.

→   This present moment is secure, and enough.

→   I am open to the flow of love, appreciation and the delight of the Universe!

→   I am connected to my soul. I am conscious of the perfection within

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content