login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Enjoy Your Life♡...pg. one

Image result for happy dance  gifImage result for enjoy  life quotes gifImage result for happy dance gif cartoon

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Today's Joyful Rampage9ae6b2c4c68e1bd02fb8ab1df783f4a8_recreation-animated-clipart-break-dancer-standing-on-hands-_550-460.gif

I'm so happy and grateful today is my day off and I am enjoying my moments so much!

I'm so pleased I have kindness bestowed upon me, and that I am loved &  I'm my biggest fan(:

I'm so joyous that I love like I do, it makes life so much easier, so easy to look forward to.

I'm so happy I allow all of my feelings, observe my thoughts and take inspired action on areas that need my attention. 

I'm so glad I pace myself at my speed.

Affirmations

I love how I pace myself to the rhythm of a happy healthy heart by doing what I need accomplished with complete gratitude for being able to do it.  →   I appreciate the pace I have chosen to live, in the space and time I've chosen to love.

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

May-you-find-enough.jpggiphy.gif?cid=790b76113c5d866799e19dac4d0df1ae8b2af1c97013ae3e&rid=giphy.gif

Loving myself heals my life. I nourish my mind, body and soul.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content